Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Slot 2: Chayden, Pickle and Mousen Heath

Postby Chayden » 04/27/2011 9:28 PM

Beire was ready to get this thing rolling. By the power of the law of attraction [whatever that was], he had gotten himself partners to play this game with. He stood waiting for them, fidgeting impatiently. Ah, Easter eggs, Easter eggs! The Evercold could practically smell them hiding. He hopped about on alternating feet [pegs], moving aside the tallest blades of grass with his hands. The bells he wore jingled brightly.
"Gonna find some eeeeeggs~ Gonna get some priiiiiiizes~ Gonna have some fuuuuuuuun times~"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/27/2011 10:01 PM

Ooh, another egg hunt!  Bryan heard about this and automatically his memory database opened up the files that reminded him of the fun he had in the last year, though in the last year, he didn't have a partner to compete with.  Now a nice Evercold had invited him to come and hunt!  Oh, what fun it would be~  He still had some of the interesting items (aka, garbage) that he had picked up the last time, so now he had hopes of finding more.  Looking around, he spotted the Evercold that had invited him and excitedly ran up to it.  
"Hi!  You're the one that invited me, right?  Oh, this is going to be so much fun~!"
 he said in a robotic voice.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: Slot 2: Chayden, Pickle and Mousen Heath

Postby Chayden » 04/28/2011 6:03 AM

"Oh, hey there!" Beire called, hurriedly turning to face Bryan. "Yeah, I'm the one who invited you. My name's Beire, but not like the drink. What's your name?"
The wind ruffled the Evercold's fur and set his bells to ringing again. The sound was light and cheery, fitting of the warm spring day. Beire offered the little Velix a smile and a hand to shake. After the formalities, it was egg-hunting time!
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/28/2011 7:57 AM

"Nice to meet you, Beire."
 Bryan said happily, registering the name in his memory database.  
"I'm Bryan."
 He wasn't completely sure if Beire already knew that or not, since he invited him, but he decided it would be best to tell him in case he didn't know.
Bryan was really excited and ready to hunt some eggs, and it should be easier without water flooding his insides like last year.  If he remembered correctly, though, there was another person that was invited besides him, so he wasn't sure if they should wait or not.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/28/2011 3:50 PM

"It's nice to meet you, too, Bryan! There's someone else coming to look with us, as well another group with a friend of mine, but I think we can get away with finding a few eggs. We'll just have to leave the easy ones so that they don't notice, ha hah!"
The Evercold tossed the Velix a wink. He felt mischievous and childish, but it was all part of the fun! And boys will be boys, after all.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remedy » 04/28/2011 5:44 PM

Bryan grinned, or at least tried to, since the metal that wasn't at joints didn't really bend.  It was amazing, being a robot, that Bryan could accomplish feelings.  He still wasn't able to change expression, though.  
"Okay.  DO you think we should split up?  We might be able to cover more ground that way."
He said, eager to get going.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/28/2011 5:50 PM

Beire squinted his eyes as he thought, absentmindedly twiddling his bells. "Yeah, okay. We'll split up. But I think that we should stay close enough to see each other, alright?" He lowered his voice and leaned closer to Bryan. "Honestly, I don't know this area very well."
The Evercold set off at a jog, waving "c'mon!" to Bryan and smiling at his own ignorance. "I'll race ya, guy!"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/28/2011 5:56 PM

"Y'know, Ty, I don't think this is a good idea..." The palowockee seemed a little hesitant as he looked around the park, it was clear that he wasn't sure that he wanted to be here.

"Nonsense! It'll be fun! Besides, its not like you ever do anything interesting anyway. Emmie had to practically throw you out of the house last time, it was hilarious to watch. But, seriously, you'd have began to rot if you'd stayed inside much longer." Ty smiled encouragingly, though it was lost slightly behind his mask. "Hey, look! that's where were supposed to be hunting eggs, let's go!"

"What do you say we leave now and I buy you a chicken."

"Chickens don't lay Easter eggs."

"Darn."

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Remedy » 04/28/2011 6:00 PM

Bryan nodded and quickly raced after Beire, trying his best to keep up and try to get ahead.  Once he was a few feet into the overgrown, wild part of Terrace Park, he stopped and began to look around for eggs.  Beire was still in sight, so they should both be safe.  He checked behind a big rock that was near where he was but couldn't find anything, then came up with the amazing idea to climb on top of it.  That way, he might be able to see above the grass.  Once on top, he saw that two other creatures had come, probably the others that Beire had invited.  Bryan was unsure if they could see him or not, but still decided to wave one of his tiny little arms to be nice.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/28/2011 6:04 PM

"Oh, hey! You guuuys! Would you like to hunt eggs with us? You get prizes at the end!" Beire waved ferociously at the Wockees, spinning on his heel to head back in their direction. These two may very well be the others he had invited! He waved at Bryan so that the Velix would know that he wasn't just deserting him.

Suddenly, a Jewel Fenling ran up over the hill and skidded to a halt next to the group. She was the one from Beire's family.
"Hi there y'all! My name's Arcaina; you can come along with me, or you can go with Beire. I don't mind. I'm just telling you now that I'll definitely find the most eggs!" She chuckled.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/28/2011 6:11 PM

"You bet! I wouldn't miss it for the world!" The neowockee's speech seemed to vary between being very informal, to being almost old fashioned. It was odd in a way, but it seemed to fit him, somehow.

"Er, Ty, you sure about this? I mean we-"

"Oh do stop moaning! You're driving me to insanity. Have fun for once!" with that he turned to the evercold, smiling. "I'm Ty, my friend over there is Felix. Don't mind him, he always moans at everything."

"... I don't moan at everything."

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

1.0 - 0.1

Postby Remedy » 04/28/2011 6:20 PM

Bryan saw Beire wave at him so he waved back, watching him run in the Wockees direction.  Just then, A Jewel Fenling appeared.  Bryan was a little surprised that there would be so many people joining the egg hunt, but the more the merrier.  

Just then, Bryan felt something wierd in his throat.  He figured it was just a loose screw or something, but no, he could feel it actually moving.  Moving out.  Before he could figure out a way to react, some little Neuleef creature crawled right out of his mouth!  Bryan was at a loss for words.

Did I just have a baby or something?!  he thought to himself.  The event that had just occurred didn't compute, but he was fairly sure that wasn't how the whole baby thing went, so he pushed that idea out of his mechanical mind.

It crawled on top of his nose and pouted, as if it were mad at him.  "You aren't very comfortable to sleep inside, mister."  It said.
"Um... sorry?"  Bryan said, shocked.  He guessed it was one of the Neuleefs from back at the Village, though he didn't remember it ever crawling in his stomach compartment.
It waited impatiently for him to say something else, but he wasn't sure what else there was to say.  He guessed he would have to be responsible for it now or something...  Pickle absolutely adored these things, and he didn't want to make her angry.

"Um... What's your name?"  he asked it.

"Zhi."  That was all it said, in a short breath.  It was still grumpy, though Bryan failed to see how that was his fault, so they just left it at that and didn't say much more.

((My robot's so cool it barfs leaves.  :D ))

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/28/2011 6:30 PM

;ooo That was clever, Pickle! :D <3

Beire smiled at Arcaina in welcome. "You silly thing, always showing up to kickstart the party. You'd better live up to that!"
He turned his attention to the Wockees, having not noticed Bryan's Neuleef birthing. "What are your names? If we're gonna play this, we should probably know each other a bit, huh? I'm Beire." He held out both hands for them to shake.

Arcaina looked bored with Beire's little show. She was less work and more play, because she was younger. "I dunno 'bout y'all, but I'm gonna head off down this way. There's a river down there, y'know, and a few eggs on this little island in the center! Who's with me~?"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

1.1 - 0.2

Postby Remedy » 04/28/2011 6:54 PM

Thank you~  :3

Bryan figured he should probably tell Beire about this interesting arrival, so he hopped off of the rock and started scrambling in that direction.  Zhi clung on to his metal face for dear life.  

"Stooooop!"  she whined, now scared.  He slowed his pace, but didn't stop completely until he got to Beire.

"Um... I found this... Her name is Zhi."  he said.  Zhi just tried to stand up, but fell back down because she was too dizzy.  

He looked at the newcomers and waved.  "Hi~  I'm Bryan." he said awkwardly.

He could tell they were about to leave to go egg hunting, so he turned to Beire and said, "Sorry to interrupt... I just figured I should tell you."

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/28/2011 7:09 PM

Beire was rather surprised at the sight of the Neuleef. "Uhh... Hi, Zhi. Am I wrong in assuming you'll egg hunt, too?"
Actually, Beire wasn't sure if it could speak or not, but didn't want to be rude and talk to Bryan like it was not there.
"Oh, Bryan, I was just going to call for you, actually. You're not interrupting at all! Did you find anything from up on that rock?"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next