Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Slot 2: Chayden, Pickle and Mousen Heath

Postby Mousen » 04/28/2011 7:23 PM

"Nice to meet you, Beire and you too, Bryan." Ty said, looking around at the other creatures that had gathered around. Still, being sociable would be good for Felix, he was always so nervous around people. The Neowockee had always hated seeing his friend so anxious, he'd taken it upon himself to help Felix, whether he liked it or not.

"I'm happy to go with you, if you like." Ty told the jewel Fenling, there was a good chance that people hadn't had a chance to look there yet which in turn meant more eggs for them.

"Seems like a good enough plan to me." Coming from Felix, that was rather high praise.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Chayden » 04/28/2011 7:28 PM

Okay, this was good. Perhaps it'd be time for them to really get cracking on that egg-finding now! "What d'you think about heading up the way we came from? We're bound to find something."

"Alrighty, y'all. Come this way, would you? Beire's gonna scare away all of the good eggs." Arcaina jested, giving him a light kick to the ribs. Sje flicked her tails, hurrying the others along. Unlike Beire, she wasn't very patient. She was used to the fast-paced, spoiled life of a mobster's daughter.
[/quote]
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

1.2 - 0.3

Postby Remedy » 04/28/2011 7:32 PM

Zhi looked at Beire and said,  "Egg... hunt?  I don't know.  I guess so.  I just woke up..."  She then  crawled to the very top of Bryan's head and seated herself comfortably between two of the 'horns' sticking out at the back so she would have a more stable thing to grab onto.  

"Um... I couldn't see any eggs just out in the open.  I did see a few logs over in that direction, though, so I think it might be a good idea to check over there." He said, waving one of his little arms towards the direction he was speaking of.

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/28/2011 7:35 PM

"Sure thing!" Ty said, running to catch up with her. "Y'know don't be offended or anything if Felix doesn't seem to be happy, he probably is, he's just used to looking miserable." The young neowockee rolled his eyes, laughing slightly.

"I'm happy most of the time, there's nothing wrong with been happy and not acting like a lunatic about it. There's such thing as quiet and happy, you know." Atleast for now he seemed to be happy enough, which was a small improvement at the very least.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Chayden » 04/28/2011 7:53 PM

[quote="Chayden"]

"I'm gonna get more eggs than you, Arcaiiinaaaaaa!" the Evercold shouted after her.
He shook his head, amused. They came from such different backgrounds, but they still managed to get along.
"Logs, you said? Sounds good enough to me!" He cried, pumping a fist so that his bells jangled... Again. He couldn't do anything without that happening.
"So, is your name Felix, or is it Mr. Quiet and Happy?" Beire asked as they moved along. Better than talking about the weather, at least.

"Right-o, is it just you and me?" Arcaina asked the Neowockee. She didn't seem half bad. Actually, the Fenling thought that she might grow to like the other's company a bit. It looked like those two Wockees had a pretty tight bond... It made her wonder if they were together constantly, but she didn't want to pry.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/28/2011 8:10 PM

"Hah, very good. In all seriousness, though, I would prefer to be called Felix." Most people would never describe Felix was one of the happier souls in the world, but for the moment, atleast, he seemed positively cheery. If a little quiet. Perhaps Biere was right about him.

"For now. Unless Felix suddenly decides that he just has to rush over here for one reason or another." Ty laughed, as he searched behind a couple of trees. "D'you think that we'll get bonus points if we catch a Mr.Wilson?" The neowockee joked.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

1.3 - 0.4

Postby Remedy » 04/28/2011 8:32 PM

Bryan tagged along with Beire and Felix, Zhi obviously upset that she has to stick with the guys.  Bryan didn't want to let her out of his sight, though.  Actually, he wasn't fully sure if she was actually still on his head; he didn't have nerves to feel like these organisms did, and she was out of his line of sight.  Every once in a while he would shake his head lightly until she got mad at him so he could be sure she was still there.  

"The logs were over there,"  Bryan said as they neared the rock he had been standing on top of before.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/28/2011 8:59 PM

Felix headed toward the logs, his thoughts focused upon finding those candy-coloured Easter eggs everyone seemed to be making a fuss of. There had to be some around here somewhere. After a few minutes of searching he lifted his head up. "Found any yet?" He asked. "Either way, you're probably doing better than me, heh." He'd always been a rather lanky palowockee, and while it meant he couldn't quite reach into some of the small hiding places, it did mean that he had the advantage of height.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/28/2011 9:27 PM

"Umm, I think that this is one!" Beire called to his companions, presenting them with a purple thing about the size of an apple. A small apple. Probably a malnourished apple.
Either way, the thing was pitiful, all banged up as it was. "But it's seen better days... D'you think it still counts, then?"

"Bonus points? You'd have a Mr. Wilson, silly, that's bonus points in and of itself!" Arcaina allowed herself a giggle.
...Yes, well. She hadn't wanted to pry intially, but this was practically an invitation. "Are you two really close?" the Fenling asked as she nudged through the tall grass that grew close to the stream. Plastic eggs...
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

1.4 - 1.0

Postby Remedy » 04/28/2011 11:43 PM

Bryan stepped over and looked at the egg Beire was holding.  It seemed like an egg, though he couldn't imagine what they had done to get it so banged up like that.  "That looks like an egg.  I'm sure it'll count," he said.

"Bryaaaaan," Zhi complained.  "I want an eeeggg.  Find me a bluuuuueee one.  With sparkles!  :D!"

Bryan was beginning to get a little annoyed with her, unsure why she was all of a sudden acting so dependent on him.  It was like she was treating him like her brother... or her dad.  The baby thing popped back into his mind again, though he still wasn't quite sure if that's how it worked...

"I'll try to find you one..."  he said.  "But you could always try to look, too, you know."  He added.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME LAZY."  Zhi exclaimed.  It wasn't really a question, more like a sentence that she shouted angrily.  Bryan shook his head, partly to say no, and partly to annoy her further.

((If you're re-reading this and it seems a little bit different, that's because I failed and accidentally deleted what I had before and stuff.  So I re-wrote it.  D:))

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/29/2011 6:52 AM

Chayden wrote:

Yeah, a sparkly egg sounds like a good idea!" Beire trilled. Now they had a more defined goal! Or he did, at least.
"I'll try to find one. I'm sure we all will." Beire felt a bit sorry for Zhi. The Neuleef always seemed a bit overwhelmed here.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/29/2011 6:07 PM

"It's still and egg, so it probably still counts." Felix said, peering into one of the smaller trees. While it was unlikely that he'd find any easter eggs there, it was still worth a shot. "I'll have to keep an eye out for any sparkly blue eggs." He told the neuleef tentatively, if a sparkly egg was going to make the little critter happy he had no qualms trying to find one for it.

"Well, I suppose so," The neowockee answered after a moment of thought. "You see, there's five of us, and we're a sort of dysfunctional, not remotely related family. There's myself, Felix, Emily, Harvey and Phe. We do end up arguing alot, but I guess every family does that."

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/29/2011 7:07 PM

Beire scuttled through the trees until he found a suitable specimen. He inched up it ever so slowly. It was difficult to get purchase with his peg legs, but he would make his way slowly.
"I'm heading up here, for now. Tell me if you find anything!"

"Aw, really? My family isn't related to me, either. Her name is Ashlie, and even though she can be real strict and mean to everyone else, I know she loves me. We've been together since I was just a little thing. Yeah, I was real little then..."
Arcaina's voice trailed off with an "umph" as she stretched her paw into the river. There, on the bottom, was something shiny...
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/29/2011 7:37 PM

Felix just nodded, he could have sworn he'd just seen something oddly colourful placed in one of the smaller trees. The main trunk of the tree branched off in different directions and off he stood up on his front paws he could just reach up to where the branches spread out from. Still, he couldn't be sure whether he was mistaking a candy wrapper for am easter egg...

"That's nice, it's always good to know that you've got someone to rely on. Or atleast someone that won't take it personally if you push them off the end of the pier." Ty laughed, though the 'pier' comment didn't seem to be entirely a joke.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

2.0 - 1.1

Postby Remedy » 04/29/2011 7:46 PM

"Oh yay!"  Zhi exclaimed, happy to know that Beire would help them search for a blue sparkly egg. She was sort of in one of her random hyper happy moods, instead of grumpy and sleepy like her usual self.  It was in very rare times that her actual Neuleef nature showed, and now appeared to be one of them.

"I think I found something..."  Bryan said, wading up to his forehead in tall grass.  Zhi was trying her hardest to climb up to the highest point on his head so she could see above the grass, also trying her best to look for eggs.

"Nevermind, it's just a rock..."  Bryan said, picking the object up.  "I think it is, anyway.  It could be an egg..."  It was hard to tell, since the thing was green like the grass, perfectly round, but heavy and rock-hard.  He wasn't sure what to make of it.

"Let me seeeee~!"  Zhi said, scrambling onto his nose and trying to peer at the object in his tiny robotic arms.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext