Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Slot 2: Chayden, Pickle and Mousen Heath

Postby Mousen » 05/01/2011 12:05 PM

In the long grass, his height was both a help and a hindrance. Even though it was easy for Felix to tread through the grass, he found that spotting the eggs was a difficult business. Infact he was rather surprised when Bryan managed to find an egg, especially one that was so dark coloured.

"Well that's real lucky. I reckon there's got to be a bunch more eggs around here." Ty was just about to hop over to where the trees were on the small island when something colourful caught his eye. Floating in the water was a vibrant yellow egg! It must have rolled down from the top of the bank. "Hey! Arcaina!" He shouted, waving a paw at her.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Chayden » 05/01/2011 12:12 PM

Beire was on his hands and knees now. He brushed carefully though the grass, his face nearly flush against the dirt. "I foooound one!" he called excitedly, holding the polka-dotted egg above the grass so that the others could see.

"Whaa? Oh, you've got one! Yeah, we'll beat them for sure!" She skittered over next to Ty with her own egg. Where to look, where to look...
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/01/2011 6:49 PM

"Awesome!" Ir almost seemed as if they'd hit the egg jackpot! There seemed to be on a roll since they'd found the orange egg in the three, perhaps they'd end up with so many eggs they would run out of space to put them.

"Yeah, it's a funny place for an egg though. I think it must have rolled down the bank or something. Either way, its time to get my feet wet again." With that he bounded through the stream, gently picking the egg up in his jaws.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Chayden » 05/01/2011 6:55 PM

"Yeah, isn't it? I think our luck has finally turned around, dude!"
Beire snooped around some more. There was a hollow tree nearby; perhaps there would be an egg inside of it!

Arcaina giggled as she watched Ty in the water. "You're silly. I like you," she declared, as children are wont to do. "We make a good team, yup yup!"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/01/2011 7:23 PM

"It does seem that way. Let's hope the others aren't having the same luck."They were in friendly competition, right? To be honest, Felix couldn't quite remember, but with Ty's competitive streak they were bound to be.

"Silly?" He inquired. "Silly is good right?" The neowockee asked with a grin. Children were cute, they were full of such funny things to say. "You bet we do!" Ty was almost worse than the kids, given half a chance he'd probably spend everyday wandering around Terrace park after Easter eggs.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 05/01/2011 7:31 PM

"Mm-hmm! We'll knock 'em outta the park!" Beire decided as he found another egg, this time inside the tree. This one was a bit larger than the rest, but it had a dent on the top. "Umm... I think that this one might have a birth defect," he joked weakly as he examined it.

"Silly is good, yeah," she affirmed happily. Arcaina had turned to root around in the grass on the edge of the little island. She could see another egg!
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/01/2011 7:46 PM

"Yup! We'd better. I don't want to have to put up with Ty all smug on the way home." In many aspects, Felix and Ty were very alike. Felix was the quieter one, though, it often took alot for him to come out of his shell, he was prone to bouts of depression, too. Ty on the other hand preferred to face everything with a smile, he was outgoing too. In serious situations he would be the one to make you laugh, despite how he was feeling personally. "Y'know, I bet someone sat on that." Felix joked.

"Good." Ty responded happily, walling around the perimeter of the little  island. if there was one egg in the water, chances are there might be another...

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 05/01/2011 8:31 PM

"Hah, yeah, it's the same for me! If that little girly-girl wins, she'll rub it in my face for weeks, for sure!"
Beire faked a groan, but couldn't help his smile. He and Arcaina got along very well, in actuality, and even though he wanted to win... Well, if it made her happy, he wouldn't mind losing quite so much.

"Lookie, lookie!" Arcaina trilled, pulling something out from between to rocks and hurrying over to Ty once more. "I've found another one, and it's all sparkly!"
The Fenling proudly displayed a blue egg that glittered in the sun. Little did she know, she was holding the very egg that the others had been searching for!
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous