Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: [* Parallel Misunderstandings [P]

Postby Thunder » 06/12/2011 7:44 PM

Although all three of the wolf demons turned down Azrael's offer, the Reaper wasn't offended in the least.

"See?" Souseiou muttered to Azrael. "I knew they wouldn't take it." And then, more quietly, "To be entirely honest, I don't know if we should trust these three too much either..." But Azrael simply shrugged.

"It's understandable," he said to the three demons, nodding. "I realize this is our first meeting, and the offer probably seemed a bit forward. That's my fault." He gave them a small bow.

"So if they don't want our help," Adey said, stepping up to Azrael and Souseiou, "then what are we still doing here? I mean, don't we kinda have a mission to finish? And my headache isn't really any better..." The human girl turned to the three wolves. "Um, would you mind doing me a quick favor? I think if you were disguised as humans again, my headache would be a little better...and this would probably look a little less weird to anyone passing by." But she didn't expect them do so, and she honestly didn't care that much if they did or not. It would just provide a little bit of relief for her.

"Why rush?" Azrael chuckled, turning to his companions. "We still have time for this mission. It doesn't appear that the demon prince is around this area, anyways. I think it would be a waste just to try chasing him around without a clue as to where he is. And we haven't come across any clues yet."

"Do you want Lady Lilith to screech her head off about her missing son?" Souseiou growled at the Reaper. But it seemed clear that Azrael didn't feel like going anywhere at the moment, and Souseiou and Adey couldn't exactly leave without him. "Stupid Reaper," Souseiou muttered to himself under his breath. "Always going from serious to laid back..."

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Previous