Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Slot 3: GrayGriffin and Krystalolive

Postby Krystalolive » 05/09/2011 9:24 PM

Watanuki and No Name were a bit startled at the sudden outburst, then glanced at each other with an eyebrow raised. Watanuki then sighed, and quickly grabbed the other egg and leaped down. He glanced at Loss, about to say something when she suddenly looked in a different direction. Watanuki raised an eyebrow and glanced the way she was looking, No Name doing the same. "You hear something?"
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 05/09/2011 10:04 PM

"There are other people in this competition, right...?" asked Loss slowly. Once more, her voice was directed more towards Gain. "They're all searching for the same eggs we are..."

No! This is something...something darker. Not something at my level of power, but a creature similar to what I am.

"I think...I thought I heard something running away with one of the eggs...someone not in the competition," she added at the end.

[9, 9]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/09/2011 10:11 PM

Watanuki was about to answer her, when she made the second comment. 'Something'. Not someone, but 'something'. Watanuki sighed, then glanced at No Name, who looked back. "Something making off with the egg?" He walked over to No Name, frowning. "Every time I go out, it's ghosts. I bet she knew. No Name glanced at Watanuki, a questioning look on his face. "How could she have known? She just sent us here to have a good time and find eggs. I doubt she had any idea we might run into Something." Watanuki glanced at No Name, then frowned and glanced away. "I still say she knew. Somehow."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 05/09/2011 10:27 PM

"She? Who's 'she'?" asked Loss, tilting her head curiously. She supposed that the two of them could have an "owner." She herslef didn't, although she supposed she could consider Tayne a substitute for one. Still, it implied that they had someone who had some form of foresight ability...

It's getting away! Hurry! snarled Gain's voice this time. For a moment, his aura flared up, revealing his true canine form wrapped around Loss' body, with gleaming red eyes and shining chains. However, just as soon as it appeared, it faded.

"I think it's going to get away unless we chase it!" added Loss. "We should hurry!"

[10, 10]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/09/2011 10:34 PM

Watanuki was about to answer when a wave of what seemed to be an evil aura washed over him. He paused and glanced at Loss, wondering if he was finally just losing it or if there was something she wasn't tell them. Which was fine either way. He didn't really care if he 'lost him mind', it would get him out of this stupid Ghost hunting job. He snapped back when she told him to hurry, turning back the other direction and chasing off to find whoever or whatever was stealing the egg.
No Name glanced at Loss, swearing that he saw..... Something odd just the second before, but shook it off. He waited for her, not wanting to leave her behind. "The 'her' we were referring to was what most people would call, our 'owner'. Although, she's more like an adoptive mother, bringing all of us together and taking care of us." He paused, then watched Watanuki run and cracked the tiniest of smiles. "He always seems to complain, but he'll listen when someone tells him to do something."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 05/09/2011 10:46 PM

"Ah...can she see the future or something?" asked Loss, rushing forwards to keep pace with them. "You mentioned something about her 'knowing'..." If she could really see the future, that might be worrying...she might have deduced Gain's existence. But then again, those two should have reacted more angrily to her, since they would have known...

Perhaps she didn't tell them. Yes, there was that possibility too, odd as it seemed. Maybe she saw that Gain wasn't a threat...

It's coming this way. It sees me as a rival...well, I'll show it!

[11, 11]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/09/2011 10:56 PM

No Name cracked a small smile again, and shook his head and looked up at Watanuki, who was still a bit ahead of them. "No, she doesn't have any psychic powers. Watanuki is just saying that out of spite. See, since Watanuki can see and detect 'ghosts', she normally sends him out on little 'ghost-hunting' jobs, even though she knows that he hates dealing with them. She says that it'll improve his character or something along those lines. She normally sends him out with an abnormally large Headless kuhna, Randel, who also has the sight, but since he's currently occupied with something, she sent me along." He didn't want to add that Krystal sent someone else along because, while Watanuki's spirit sense was the strongest, he couldn't actually HIT a ghost. That's why she sent Randel or 'Temp', since they were about to fight unfriendly ghosts like the one who was stealing eggs. No Name paused, then glanced at Loss. 'Or like the ghost with her. If that is a ghost.' The temple pet knew something was odd. He just couldn't tell what.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 05/09/2011 11:12 PM

"Heh heh heh! Are you here to challenge me? Well, this is my territory!" snarled the voice. A large shape swept in front of the group, revealing itself to be a large, nearly sausage-shaped, porcine figure. The legs were practically nonexistent, seeming to only be small cylinders protruding from the belly, while the face was twisted in a sneer. Its skin was bright green, much brighter than the dull coloration of Loss' ectoplasmic fur. A string of eggs, held up by some sort of telekinetic power, floated behind it.

"Oh yeah?" hissed Gain, through Loss' mouth, then gasped. "Whoops!"

"Oh great..." muttered Loss, wide-eyed. Gain had revealed himself. Now they knew!

[12, 12]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/09/2011 11:25 PM

Watanuki skidded to a stop, No Name by his side almost instantly. They both looked at the floating... Whatever it was. "Pig?" Watanuki whispered, and glanced at No Name, who glanced back at him and shrugged. Watanuki was about to make the same old 'Ghost Facer' speech when Loss replied to the ghost. And sounded a bit off.
Watanuki and No Name looked back at her, completely ignoring the sausage ghost. "Um, are you okay? That wasn't really your voice. I thought something felt a bit.... Odd. You possessed?" He just asked in a 'I don't really care way', not really angry or anything. It was just nice to know information like that.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 05/09/2011 11:36 PM

"No," said Loss. It wasn't a lie. She and Gain were in a more-or-less symbiotic relationship, and she could force him out of her at any time. Still...it was an implied lie. And it seemed they didn't care.

"I can explain it better," Gain said, once more using her mouth. "My name is gain. Our relationship is symbiotic. While she is blind, as long as I stay within her, she can see. And I can utilize all her other senses, feeling what she is feeling. She is my body in this world. Were I to leave her for too long, I would most likely be dragged back to hell."

"Hello? I'm still here!" called the pig-ghost.

"Oh right!" exclaimed Gain. Suddenly, a ghostly chain seemed to shoot from Loss' body, slamming the pig into the ground.

[13, 13]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/10/2011 4:45 PM

Watanuki and No Name watched as Loss talked with a voice that wasn't her own, listening to this 'Gain' spirit. Watanuki paused, then nodded. "That's understandable." No Name nodded as well, giving the kuhna a slight head bow. "Yes, nice to meet you Gain. I was wondering why Loss could 'see' so well even though she was blind."
They both glanced back at the pig ghost. Watanuki had forgotten about it, and No Name was fairly uninterested. Watanuki was about to give it the normal 'Ghost Facer' speech again, when a ghost chain came out of no where and slammed it to the ground. Watanuki paused, mouth opened, ready to make the speech, then he glanced at No Name and smirked. "Why can't you do that?" No Name paused and glanced at Watanuki, a bit of a jokingly glare in his look.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 05/11/2011 6:05 AM

"That was me," explained Gain. "I am capable of using some of my abilities while within her body...and this happens to be one of them." Part of him was extremely relieved that they seemed to accept him, while another part was worrying about the creature in front of him. However, it didn't seem very strong, as it was now wailing and flailing about in the air.

"Ow! That hurt! You're so meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean!" it squealed, the squeal growing sharper and sharper, until it seemed to pierce their ears.

[14, 14]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/14/2011 10:40 AM

(Ah, I'm so sorry I didn't reply before the deadline. I had charity work to go do.)

Watanuki looked back at Gain. Or was he looking at Loss? He wasn't sure, but he was smiling for real for once. "Neat trick. Ever thought about being a Gho-" Then that horrid pig squealed. Watanuki winced in pain, since he was a Palowockee, and unfortunately, he had that keen hearing they all had.

No Name was impressed by the chains, until the pi started to squeal. He glared at it, not so much from his pain, but because he knew Watanuki was suffering badly. He debated about whether to attack or try to calm the beast down. He tried 'talking' first. 'Oh would you SHUT UP?! His voice rang through everyone's thoughts, since he wasn't familiar with the pig he couldn't do a one to one thought. And he seemed a bit ticked. Which was unlike him.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous