Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Slot 4: Rebel & Thunder

Postby Thunder » 05/20/2011 3:22 PM

Victor found a few eggs at the base of some trees and placed them in the bag. "Who's Soretsu?" he asked Daishou. "Is he a friend of yours?" The Battleheart took a quick look at his surroundings. "Hm. Maybe we should move elsewhere soon, in case some more kids decide to come here." Perhaps by now, many of the eggs had been found, and maybe more people would start to move into the wooded area.

(OOC: Sorry, really bad post x3x)

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/20/2011 7:55 PM

Daishou
{ 10 -::- 45 }
Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven when we die

At the mention of Souretsu, Daishou couldn't help but smile. Despite the fact that he didn't like kids or childish behavior, Souretsu was different. Indeed, he was childish, but he was also brave and extremely protective. During his thoughts, Victor mentioned something about moving on and the Kuchi Nagi looked up and around, realizing they probably should. "Aye, let's get moving." Daishou quickly picked up the pouch that was starting to really fill with eggs and started to make his way around the edge of the tree, picking up on information about Sourestu. "Souretsu is a grand friend. He's a young Taigra that found me one day. I can say I honestly didn't take too kindly to him... He is very childlike, likely on the count of his young age. Always getting into trouble. Over eager. Hyper. But, at the same time, he can fuel that hyper behavior into an extreme protectiveness over his friends." Daishou's voice seemed to turn into a fondness, almost fatherly sounding. "For whatever reason, he saw something in me and has stuck by my side." Spotting another egg, the Kuchi Nagi quickly made his way to it, laughing a little to himself. "My apologies, Victor, if I bore you. I'm not the most excitable one around."
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 796
Donate

Postby Thunder » 05/20/2011 10:23 PM

Victor walked close to Daishou as he listened to the Kuchi Nagi's description of Soretsu. "He sounds like a good friend," the Battleheart commented. "I never made too many friends since I'm constantly on the move. I look for good fights more than I look for friends." At this, he chuckled to himself, which sounded like some sort of deep, throaty growl. "And you're not boring me, don't worry."

Then, mentally, Victor added to himself, You could be a good friend, Daishou. Perhaps we'll grow closer as we hunt together.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/21/2011 4:06 PM

Daishou
{ 10 -::- 46 }

Daishou smiled at the mention of Souretsu sounding to be a good friend and nodded his head in agreement. It certainly was so. Souretsu had his moments, but when push came to shove, his true friendship always shined through. The Kuchi Nagi frowned slightly when Victor mentioning not having many friends. He tilted his head, slightly curious as to why the brute looked for fights, but smiled, chuckling lightly and saying, "Well, if you're ever in need of a friend, or someone to battle, I can try my best at both." Although said in a joking manner, Daishou certainly meant it. He could tell that Victor was not like the reputation of most Battlehearts, and he certainly seemed to have a good personality about him.
Smiling at the mention of not bothering the beast, Daishou dipped his head respectfully, showing gratitude. He nearly stepped on another egg, finding one hidden among the grass and quickly picked it up, placing it in the pouch. Daishou took a moment to check the bag and said, "Looks like we're really starting to load up on eggs. We may run out of room here shortly." The brute glanced around, hoping to see something that would help with carrying further eggs.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 05/21/2011 4:15 PM

A small smile appeared on Victor's face at the words, but he said nothing to reply. He was not the sort to openly announce his feelings. So instead, he helped to take a look around for another object they could use to carry the eggs. The first thing that came to mind was a nest, but he realized that most bird nests were small and could not hold many eggs at all. He didn't know if they had time to fashion anything from the materials around them, either.

"Well we're in a park," he said, "so perhaps there's some litter that could be put to good use? We'd have to look around some trash cans, in that case."

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/21/2011 4:29 PM

Daishou
{ 10 -::- 47 }

The Kuchi Nagi thought quietly for a moment, looking at his pouch that was almost filled. A few more eggs and they would have no choice but to either find a place to empty them out or to get another pouch. Daishou tilted his head with thought, but he had brought no extra supplies. Victor, however, mentioned about litter and Daishou's mind seemed to spark with a few ideas. "That's a great idea. Very resourceful. I think a see a few park benches over there... Perhaps there are some trash cans near that." Daishou pointed to a less wooded part. It looked as though a path lead by there too. Perhaps there could also be some more eggs. "Let's go check it out." With a nod of his head, Daishou started making his way to it, seeing two trash cans in the area, although neither looked very full. "Hmm..." Daishou could also spot a few brightly colored eggs in this area as well.
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 05/21/2011 5:53 PM

Victor gazed in the direction of Daishou's finger and nodded. He followed the Kuchi Nagi to the benches. There were two trash cans there, as well as a couple of eggs lying around. The trash cans seemed fairly empty, so the Battleheart walked over to see how full they were. Indeed, there wasn't much inside them, but there were a few unpleasant looking pieces of gum, tissues, and food items inside. "Well, they aren't really full," Victor reported, "but they're not exactly clean either." He took a quick whiff of the trash cans and coughed at the scent. "Maybe there's a bag lying around on the ground somewhere?"

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rebel_the_Proud » 05/21/2011 10:58 PM

Daishou
{ 10 -::- 48 }

Daishou followed Victor over to the trash cans, peering in as the Battleheart did so and seeing just how empty they were. The Kuchi Nagi figured that this must be a least popular area for visitors to the park. It felt a little strange looking in trashcans, but Daishou had learned early on that you had to use what you could, even in a situation as silly as finding eggs. With Victor's report, Daishou turned and scanned the area closely. "I'll check under the benches. I'd assume that's where someone would leave a bag should they sit or rest..." Bending down, the brute checked underneath one of the benches, only to find an egg under this one. He chuckled lightly and pulled it out, holding in it his clawed hand. But he didn't need more eggs... He needed something else to carry them in. Walking over to the next bench, the brute knelt down and to his luck found a rather unsightly patterned scarf that someone must've left. It wasn't a bag, but the brute knew it was something. Quickly pulling it out, the brute stood up, saying, "I think this scarf would work... Why anyone would have this out here at this time of year is beyond me, but it's better than nothing." Tying the scarf at both ends, he looped it over his neck and shoulder, and opened it up in the center, allowing for eggs to easily be placed and carried. Placing the egg he'd found earlier in it, the brute laughed, saying, "It's certainly unpleasant to look at! But at least it works."
Rebel_the_Proud
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 05/22/2011 12:44 PM

Victor watched as Daishou looked under the benches, only to find another egg. However, searching under the next bench proved to be a success, as the Kuchi Nagi was able to pull out a rather unsightly scarf that someone had left behind. The Battleheart grunted in approval, although the scarf looked a little funny on the Kuchi Nagi. Then again, that scarf would have looked strange on just about anyone. Once the scarf had been adjusted around Daishou's neck and shoulder, Viktorey began rummaging around for more eggs, finding two near the trash cans. He placed these in Daishou's sling. "We've found a lot," he commented, gazing at the pile of colorful eggs.

Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous