Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Playing around

Postby Espeon » 11/23/2007 12:05 PM

Name: Ginger
Species: Wood Penticorn
Level=0.0
Loyalty: 0
Toughness: 11
Exploration: 6
Endurance: 5
Intelligence: 7
Righteousness: 5
Darkness: 0
Fame: 6

Name: Rainbow
Species:  Prismatic Matches
Level=0.0

Loyalty: 6
Toughness: 6
Exploration: 8
Endurance: 4
Intelligence: 5
Righteousness: 3
Darkness: 3
Fame: 5

Two pets walked into the park. They looked around. "Lavender and Ice were right. This place is amazing!" Ginger said to Rainbow. Rainbow nodded in agreement. She was usually really quiet. Ginger looked at the Rainbow. She was sitting on Ginger's back. She was bigger than Rainbow. "Want to play?" Rainbow asked.
Espeon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 149
Donate

Postby Espeon » 11/23/2007 12:05 PM

Ginger was a little surprised. Rainbow asked her a question that Ginger wasn't really planning on answering. "Okay. Sure. What do you want to play?" Ginger asked. Rainbow thought for a moment and then spoke again. "Um, how about tag?" Rainbow replied. Ginger shook her head. "If you fly high enough I can't tag you." Ginger told Rainbow.
Espeon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Espeon » 11/23/2007 12:06 PM

Rainbow nodded, Why didn't she think out that before? "Why don't we play hide and seek?" Rainbow asked. Ginger shook her head again. "No, If you hide in a high place I can't find you or reach you." Ginger said again. "I guest I should have brought someone else who could fly along with me to come so we could play hide and seek and tag." Rainbow thought.
Espeon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Espeon » 11/23/2007 12:06 PM

"Maybe I should have brought someone that didn't fly here so we could play games." Ginger thought. Then, Ginger and Rainbow both got ideas. "Why don't we go play on the slides?" Ginger and Rainbow said at the same time. They looked at each and other raced to the closest slide. Rainbow flew fast, but not fast enough because Ginger galloped like the wind. "We already know that you can run faster than I can fly." Rainbow said.
Espeon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Espeon » 11/23/2007 12:11 PM

Ginger rolled her eyes. When Rainbow isn't quiet she is stubborn and a little annoying. "Do you want to go first?" Rainbow asked. Ginger looked at Rainbow. She was perched on the top of the slide. "Sure." Ginger replied. "Maybe she isn't that bad." Ginger thought as she started climbing to the top of the slide. Ginger was afraid that the slide ladder might fall over so she got back down.
Espeon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Espeon » 11/23/2007 12:12 PM

"I think I'm going to break it." Ginger told Rainbow. Rainbow slid down the slide and flew over to another one. This one had a ramp to the top of the slide. "You can use this one." Rainbow called to Ginger. Ginger walked over and climbed the ramp. Ginger smiled, she could get on and actually slide down the slide.
Espeon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

"Thanks for finding it for me." Ginger told Rainbow. "Your welcome." Rainbow replied. Rainbow flew to the top of the slide and slid down after Ginger. Ginger looked behind her to see Rainbow coming down. She was going to run into Ginger. Ginger quickly got out of the way, but Rainbow flew into the air so she wouldn't crash into Ginger.
Espeon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

"Nice save." Ginger told Rainbow. "You too." Rainbow replied. Rainbow giggled a little and flew to the swings. "I know you can't fit on them but could you please push me?" Rainbow asked. Ginger sighed as she walked over to the swing that Rainbow was sitting on. "Your going to be easy to push. Just try to stay out of the way of my horn." Ginger told Rainbow.
Espeon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Espeon » 11/23/2007 12:13 PM

"Okay." Rainbow answered. Ginger put the swing on her horn and walked backwards. Then she let go. Rainbow smiled. She had never gone this fast and high before. She liked it. When Rainbow came back to Ginger she would hit the swing with her tail so it would keep going. Rainbow loved it when Ginger pushed because she pushed hard.
Espeon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Espeon » 11/23/2007 12:13 PM

Ginger was getting a little tired of this game. She couldn't get on a slide and even if she could Rainbow wouldn't be able to push her. "Can we do something else?" Ginger asked. Rainbow thought for a moment. "Like what?" She asked. "I didn't think about that yet." Ginger replied. Rainbow thought some more.
Espeon
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Playing around

Postby The Sokorith » 02/25/2009 7:30 AM

Can i join?

Parla, a jewel Tali, jumped up on them.
"I'm Parla! Can I join" She said. Parla pranced around like a little toddler, over active and hyper.
"Please please please!" she begged.
Image Nari

I don't know about yuo but I like rock 'n Roll!
The Sokorith
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate
Location: England. Boo! Haha, the only thing good about england is that we have the Download Festival!