Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

[NEW RE2 HUNT] @@ Serene [L]

Postby Chayden » 12/18/2011 11:29 PM

Image Image
She was proud of him. She was so, so proud of him. He had done his best, he had done everything that he could... And his sorrow in the face of failure was beautiful.
Maeri walked up to him slowly, slowly, and dragged the palm of one white, white hand across his tear-stained cheek.
"Knooooxleyyyy," came the whistle of the wind. "Knoxleyyyyy..."
Knoxley cried.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: [NEW RE2 HUNT] @@ Serene [L]

Postby Chayden » 03/04/2012 7:24 PM

"I don't know what I did wrong!" he screamed, clawing at her memory with ragged nails and bloodied fingertips. "Tell me what went wrong! Tell me! I can go back, I can change things... TELL ME!"
The louder his voice got, the farther she faded away. In the end, he was left tearing lines in his own skin, bleeding tears for her. For himself.
"I'm sorry, Knoxleyyyy..."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/04/2012 7:27 PM

In the morgue, it was cold. Endlessly cold. She didn't know how she was seeing him, but somehow, she could. Knoxley looked... Broken. There was no other word for it.
And as she watched him fall apart, Maeri mourned.
"Knoxley... It's not your fault. You tried so, so hard, darling - I could never have asked you for anything more. Please, don't cry..."
She could beg all she wanted, but their tears would still fall and fall, moving down to pool with each other somewhere in the beyond.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 03/06/2012 8:59 PM

Image Image
Maeri tapped on Knoxley's face, but he felt nothing. Her fingertips collided with his tears, and yet they stayed put. She could do nothing to upset him, physically... So their relationship would have to delve into the spiritual realm.
She took a step forward, and walked into his heart.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate