Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

A quiet place

Postby Asrya » 12/02/2007 1:03 AM

(The pet)
Blix

Blix lies stretched out in a nice darkly-shaded area in his human form. A pair of blue-metal glasses rests on his dark-skinned nose and a mess of black hair falls over his eyes. He's laid back at the roots of a wide-spread tree, comfortable with a blanket under him and a crafe of tea beside him. Wisps of steam lifting from the cup at his elbow. The book he's reading is a mystery. No, really, you can't tell what it is because there's a dark blue book cover over it.
Every now and then he reaches down to pick up the cup of tea and sip it, smiling to himself.
Asrya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 120
Donate

Benji [1]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/02/2007 1:32 AM

Benji was taking a nice flight around the area to see what he could see, and he happened to find a human-form Rexxel lounging against a tree. What fun! Maybe he wanted to play? He grinned, and perched on a tree branch, still in Kuhna form, folding his wings away so that he could peer down on the unsuspecting Rexxel. 5.....4.....3.....2........1...... POUNCE! He dropped down onto the boy's lap completely unexpected.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Asrya » 12/02/2007 1:40 AM

Blix yelped in surprise as the winged Kuhna landed on him. The teacup, fortunately, was saved by a quick grab. The tea inside was a causality that was sent all over his shirt in his surprise.
His thick english accent spoke volumes as he first questioned the situation with several phrases (I'm sure he didn't mean) then just.. blinking at the winged Kuhna in his lap.
"Oh. Hello." Blix is really a very nice young man when you get past shocking the daylights out of him. His black hair is rougeishly over his glasses, and he has a gentle smile. The light marks shine through the biolune's soot-coloured skin. He cants his head, reaching up to push some green-highlighted hair out of his eyes.
"How are you, then?"
Asrya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Benji [2]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/02/2007 1:51 AM

Benji put his paws up on the man's chest, and looked up at him with those strange eyes of his. Then... he giggled, and curled into himself, emerging a few moments later as a ten-year-old boy with pale, pale skin, and white hair. The same orange eyes and scar stared back at the Rexxel. He giggled again.

"Hiya! My name's Benji!"

His voice was soft and sweet. And his mood was contagious. He saw everything as a game, as something to be played with and enjoyed. It was how he got by. In human form, he did not have the wings. All that remained of them were tattoos on his back. The little boy didn't have a shirt on, so it was easy to see them.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Asrya » 12/02/2007 2:40 AM

Blix blinked again, then smiled again.
"My name is Blix." He smirks and ruffles the boy's hair. "What are you doing going around and pouncing people? Hmm?" Blix's voice isn't angry, he's amused. He smiles, then arches his back and stretches. Then Blix smiles again and pours another cup of tea. "Would you like some tea? It's really rather delicious."
Blix then ruffles the boy's hair again. "What brings you out here kiddo?"
Asrya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Benji [3]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/02/2007 4:23 PM

Benji yawned, and curled up against the man. He didn't have a lot of energy yet, but he'd managed to get lost, away from his daddy. That's why he'd been flying around. Because he didn't know where he was.

"I got lost...." he said sadly, looking down. "My daddy said to come home... but I dunno where home is... from here..."

His eyes started to close. Very tired. He gave another huge yawn, and slumped against the man's chest, snuggling as much as he dared.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Asrya » 12/02/2007 6:00 PM

Blix smiles down at the little guy. He stands up carefully, hefting the kid into his arms. "Alright then, we'll go look for your da'." Blix shifts the boy to his hip and smiles again. His free hand closes the book up and sets it down.
"You'll have to tell me where home is though, aye? How do you usually get home?" The dark-haired young man asks, his English accent gentle.
The cup of tea is retrieved in his now free hand and he holds it to Benji. "Here, drink this, it'll make you feel a bit better."
Asrya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Benji [4]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/03/2007 10:26 PM

"Ummmmm....."

Benji bit his lip in thought. He didn't remember how to get home. Actually, he couldn't remember much of anything aside from his name. This could have to do with the gash on the back of his head that Blix would just NOW feel bleeding as he supported the child's head. Amnesia due to head trauma.
The Kuhna child yawned again, and shivered. Closed his eyes. Sleeping with a head injury wasn't exactly the best of ideas...
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Asrya » 12/04/2007 6:49 PM

Blix frowns at the wetness on his hand. It takes him a moment before his eyes widen. "Benji. Don't go to sleep." He hefts the child as his bright eyes dart around the park quickly.
"Benji!" His tone is firm, commanding. "Why don't you tell me something about you, hmm? What's your favorite kind of ice cream?"
The rex-made-human knew it was a stretch, but keeping the youngling talking would help.
"Come on Benji, I need t'know your favorite ice flavour."
Blix begins walking, carrying the boy carefully and continueing to ask him questions like his favorite ice, and his favorite food, colour. What kind of games did Benji like to play? He kept his eyes peeled as he carried the boy toward his bike and the first aid box there.
"Benji, what's two plus two?" The questions continue.
Asrya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Benji [5] lvl

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/04/2007 8:37 PM

As hard as it was for the child NOT to go to sleep, the person asking him was nice, and he had to be nice back. He answered questions to to the best of his current ability.

"Benji! Why don't you tell me something about you, hmm? What's your favorite kind of ice cream?"

That was an odd question. He liked ALL kinds of ice-cream. But let's see... his favorite...

"Birthday cake..." he answered weakly. "I like Birthday cake ice-cream... it's creamy. And's got frosting."

"And what's your favorite food?"

"Ummm..." he had to think about that for a minute. "Ummm... Peanut butter. I like peanut butter a lot."

"What about your favorite color?"

Now THAT was an easy question. He answered without hesitation.

"Orange!"

"What kind of games do you like to play?"

Well, that was a harder one. He liked to play all SORTS of games.

"Umm... soccer... and basketball... and tag... and swings... and jungle-gym.. and see-saw... and..."

The list of games was starting to make him sleepy, he yawned.

"and keep-away... and chase.... and.... doctor.... and... house.... and..."

"Benji, what's two plus two?"

He knew that one! His father had just TAUGHT him the twos.

"Two times two is four!"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Asrya » 12/05/2007 2:41 PM

Blix smiles. He was getting answers and keeping the boy awake.
"Alright Benji, you're getting it right. What about two plus three?" He sets the boy down carefully next to his bike as he opens the seat compartment and works the first aid kit out.
"Why don't you tell me about your dad, hmm? Tell me what he looks like."
Blix works quickly, taking some bandages out. Blix kneels down by the boy and begins cleaning the wound carefully. He dabs the wound, listening to the child carefully to make sure he doesn't fall asleep.

Post count- 6
Asrya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Benji [6]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/06/2007 9:25 PM

"My daddy?"

The little one seemed confused - possibly because of his head trauma.

"Daddy is nice..." he said quietly.

He didn't seem to understand what exactly was being asked. And he couldn't remember what the Lucain looked like. Not easily, at any rate. He bit his bottom lip.

"Ummm.. ummmmm... he's tall?"

That was something at least. Better than nothing at all. However, Benji's eyes were starting to close. He was getting extremely sleepy.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/08/2007 1:13 AM

He was laying within the shadows of a grand tree, hidden from the sight of almost all. It was odd that one with such light fur and flaming tails could hide within the shadows, but he had made a habit of doing such. He watched many things from his place hidding within the shadows. These things ranged from random happenings, to the time that he had seen a rather odd female kuhna within Lambastia's Cathedral.

A small smirk spread over his maw as he watch the male kuhna pounced into the other male's lap. This one looked interesting. Quite interesting. He stuck around to watch the events persue. He'd find out more about this one with time. Etzlij couldn't let the chance to meet someone that looked so different pass by him so easily.
(If you would rather people not joining so late, just pm me and I shall delete this, Asrya)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Asrya » 12/08/2007 5:41 PM

(Nonono! Please feel free to join! :) I'm just sorry it's taken me so long to respond. Final's week, plus mom being sick has been killer on my social life)

Blix smiled. Tall was something, but the boy was trying to fall asleep again. "Benji, I need you to stay awake, alright?" His voice is stern but comforting. "Keep your eyes awake. What's five plus eight?"
He cradles the boy, his head now bandaged, in his lap as he mounts the bike. The helmet is very carefully set over Benji's head.
"Come on Benji, I need you to work with me. What's five plus eight?"
Not one to panic, Blix had somewhat of an idea and plan now. He could take the boy to the hospital, then come back for his things by the tree after he made sure the boy was taken care of.
A book, the blanket and his teacup and thermos were all that was left of his quiet afternoon under the sprawling branches of the old tree. Blix wasn't a bad medic, but he didn't have the right kits to deal with head trauma, the boy had to go to the hospital, and fast.
Asrya
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ke'ra » 12/08/2007 10:17 PM

Standing alone behind some trees was a young tomboyish girl, although if one were to look at her with nothing more than a quick glance one would see nothing more than a boy standing alone behind some trees.  The main reason why she was a lone in this park was the fact she was hiding from people whom were chasing her.  She was hoping she had lost them and it appeared that she had.  She heard no voices so she assumed that they were gone.  She breathe a sigh of relief.  

"That was close" she muttered.  
"Yeah a little to close Charlie" replied a voice behind her.  
Turning around she faced her friend that had been with her since the beginning Alpine the Blaze Polly.  

"I am sorry old friend I didn't expect them to return so soon.  I was certain that they would have returned at 5:15 P.M not 5:00 P.M. like they did"  

Alpine stared at her with his eyes narrowed.  He was obviously not pleased that their robbery had failed.   "Well...lets not do that again for a while do you agree?"  

Charlie nodded and she returned to staring at the the trees.  Then she closed her eyes and leaned her head against the tree to which she hiding behind.   Silence fell between the two friends and it remained so for several mintues.   It was Apine the broke the silence.  

"So what do we do with the money we got?"  

"We hide it for the time being I really think that is our best course of action.  To be honest to many people saw us and I think we should lie low until this blows over."

Alpine nodded and clicked his beak.  "Yeah I agree we need to lie low. For now we should stay here and make sure no one finds us. "

Charlie opened her eyes and turned to her friend and nodded "Agreed"
<center>Image<br>Blaze Polly</br></center>

Name: Alpine
Level: 1
Ke'ra
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 154
Donate

Next