Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Cat Vs. Dog (self) {Hunt-ish?}

Postby Firetra » 02/07/2012 9:58 AM

Jeker sniffed around a tree to see if she could find a certain thing she was looking for. It was about one foot high and had two tails. She had been chasing for about thirty minutes now and she still hasn't even gotten close to it. The tree that she was searching around right now was the last place that she remembered the thing being at. Her playful nature got the best of her and she started to circle around and try and catch one of her tails. When she couldn't do it she gave up and laid down on the ground.
Soon she heard a rustling in a nearby bush. She then sprang up and slowly did a crouch walk over to the bush. When she was about four feet away, she got down into a pounce mode and started a low growl.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Cat Vs. Dog (self) {Hunt-ish?}

Postby Firetra » 02/07/2012 8:47 PM

She pounced on the bush and was utterly surprised to find nothing there. She searched a bit more but could not find anything. Bummer. She pulled herself out of the bush, her fur clinging to the twigs and leaves. When she looked around she saw a flicker of a tail in a nearby tree. She rushed to it and started to bark like a mad dog. Hoping that she could scare the thing out of the tree.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/08/2012 10:01 AM

"Oh crap, I'm caught." He said to himself. "Oh well, but why does this flea bag keep on chasing me?" Tam sat in the tree flicking his two tails back and forth. Getting ever more agitated by the second. He then looked down and yelled at the Dalma.

"Hey you! Can you beat it? I'm trying to find a comfortable place to sleep!"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/09/2012 10:02 AM

Jeker looked puzzled at the Myu. "What? I didn't know cats could talk!" She then circled around the tree a few more times before stoping and sitting down with a loud thump."But now I got you and you won't go anywhere." She said confidently. Though to the Myu, these words held no promises.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate