Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Forever is a Long Time (Private)

Postby Kitsumi » 10/24/2013 9:48 AM

((Hrm...we could have them finish the day, and then do the wedding rehearsal or something? Or they could meet with the different people planning the wedding such as florists or the like. Or if the roleplay seems complete, we could always finish it and then put them on hold for the wedding - I can't remember if we were going to do that as a breeding or just a roleplay? But it's up to you))

"That sounds nice," Storm agreed. "I think we could all use a break. Planning a wedding will be wonderful, I'm sure. We shouldn't burn ourselves out doing it, though." He stood, and offered Kira a hand to help her up. "I'm certainly not busy. A walk sounds great. Eta, what about you?"

Eta stood as well, shaking her head. "Nope, I have plenty of time for a walk. It's such a beautiful day out, too. Perfect walking weather." She smiled, looking around. "It'd almost be a shame not to take a a walk on such a gorgeous day."

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7189
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/24/2013 5:43 PM

((I think we were gonna do another breeding room as a Honey Moon? I was reading the other RP and I remember reading that somewhere. xD I'm fine doing the wedding as a regular ol' Rp. ;) We could skip Rping the planning part, but know it's been done? Instead of having to Rp all those details, haha. xP We could do a wedding rehearsal. Would we do that here? I'm not sure. 'Cause we'll need to bring in the other characters as well. Which I've finally got into my zoo pen. They could end the day with the walk and then time passes and everything is ready and they rehearse? So many things to do. :o))

Kira took Storm's hand and stood up beside him. "A walk it is then," she said with a smile. She laced her fingers in Storm's and proceeded to one of the paths running through the park. She didn't know where this particular one would go, but any where they went would be enjoyable in this weather.

"Maybe we could go down by the pond," she suggested. "There's bound to be some ducks we can feed," she added with a giggle. It was always entertaining to see the birds go after bred or the feed they could get from one of the machines.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/29/2013 9:55 AM

((Yeah, that would work. And it would probably be best to just skip the planning and get to the wedding, otherwise this roleplay would really drag out with all the details xD And yeah, we could end the day with the walk and then start a new roleplay with the rehearsal and end it with the wedding day, if you wanted))

Storm smiled at his fiance, enjoying the warmth of her hand in his. "Sure, lets head towards the pond. Should I go and try to find someone selling some sort of bread? Or do you think that they'll have something that we can buy closer to the pond?"

Eta fell into step beside Kira. She paused for a moment to pick one a dandelion growing on the side of their path, and then continued to follow. "I don't think I've ever been to the pond in this park," she admitted. "So I wouldn't know if there's any sort of feed for the ducks around."

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7189
Donate

Previous