Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Forever is a Long Time (Private)

Postby Kitsumi » 03/26/2012 12:38 AM

This time, Theta answered. "Yup, totally different. Not that I would know very much...I'm supposed to go to "bean sidhe training" or something like that, but I'm usually shopping instead. Or out on a date. Or looking for a date." She giggled. "And yeah. Our brother is pretty...immature. He's cool at times though. Like if I ever got dumped - not that I will - I know he'd be there for me."

Both Storm and Eta rolled their eyes. Eta looked over at Kira. "Well, I think we've told you a lot about us. What about you? I mean, we've heard alot, but it'd be great to hear about you from...well, you."

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7189
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/26/2012 5:54 PM

Kira smiled, "Well, girls will be girls," she said with a giggle. She wasn't surprised Theta would skip her 'classes' for shopping or dating. It seemed typical of her, even though Kira had just met her.

Stuff about herself? Not being used to talking about herself, Kira scrambled for stuff to tell Eta and Theta. "Oh well, um," her sentence began as she stumbled over her words. "I grew up with my mother caring for me until she died when I was younger. After that I stumbled upon an older woman, her name was Anisa, and she helped me through my grief for my mother. She introduced me to the first man I fell in love with, Lahn, but he died before we could be married or life-mated," she said quickly. She really didn't like talking about her past, it was so painful. "I love Idalani. It's such a beautiful place," she continued on with a change of topics. "That's where I think the wedding should be," she added with a small smile and a glance toward Storm. "That's where we met, after all."

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/27/2012 4:36 PM

Theta stuck her tongue out at Kira jokingly. "I prefer the term 'young woman' to girl, thank you very much." She giggled, and then quickly stopped as a couple of cute guys passed by. She watched them, and then turned to Eta. "So, umm...if you guys are gonna plan, can I go...get a latte?" Eta rolled her eyes, but allowed Theta to go. "Thanks!" Theta called out as she ran off. "I'll help plan...later!"

Before Eta could ask more questions, Storm broke in. "A wedding in Idalani...that sounds like a spectacular idea! Doesn't it, Eta?" Eta nodded. "Yes, it does. Did you want any type of theme, Kira?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/27/2012 9:55 PM

Kira giggled as well. Theta certainly was easily distracted.

"Well, um, I'm not really sure. I was thinking of just some kind of, like, exotic theme, I guess? Kind of to go along with the background," she said with a shy smile. "Like, maybe orchids for flowers, although they are a little pricey," Kira continued. "But I want to keep it simple too, ya know?"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/27/2012 10:54 PM

"Oh, orchids would be lovely!" Before Storm could even speak up to throw out his opinion, Eta was speaking. "And do you mean exotic as in, like, tiki torches and that type of stuff? Or just like, flowers and plants and stuff? And you don't need to worry about any money. Storm has his check, of course, and then all of us, me and my siblings I mean, work. We told Storm that we wanted to help pay for the wedding as a gift to him."

While Eta spoke, Storm wrapped his arm around Kira's shoulder. Leaning in, he whispered, "She's usually not like this. She simply gets excited when it comes to planning things, or weddings. Not to mention both of them combined."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/27/2012 11:04 PM

"Well, I was thinking like, rain forest-y like stuff," Kira said with a shrug. "Or maybe bright colors, although I love the tiki torch idea," she added with a grin. She usually wasn't into the bright colors, but it just seemed fitting if they were going to be in Idalani. "That's very generous of you, thanks." She was so glad that Eta was willing to help her plan the wedding and that the whole family was willing to help with the cost. She didn't really have a job of her own to pay for things.

Kira leaned against Storm and giggled at his comment. "I'm actually having some fun," she said with a smile. The planning was actually not as stressful as it had been a week ago when she and Storm had set down in the coffee shop together. Maybe it had something to do with Eta being there, and having another woman to bounce ideas off of.

((The best part about planning a fictional wedding is that it can be as expensive or inexpensive as you want, because there is no real budget. XD))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/28/2012 2:42 PM

((I know right?! Haha Joey and I keep trying to plan a wedding, see the expenses, and decide we're waiting another year :P Although now we're thinking about being married at the Renaissance Fair...they offer a package deal including the catering, reception area and a gazebo for the ceremony. And then of course, after the reception, Joey and I would try to see if anyone would discount us on our wedding day xD))

"Ooh, rainforest is always good," Eta said. "And with all of the waterfalls and such in the background...well it would look great! And if you did want any of the tiki torches, we could have them lining the main isle. Then you'd be illuminated a bit by their light as you walked up to meet Storm for the vows, and you'd appear to be glowing!" She seemed almost as excited as the two getting married. "Don't bother thanking us," Eta said when Kira tried. "We just like helping out. Being able to be part of the wedding by planning and paying for it is thanks enough." She smiled at Kira.

Storm grinned. "I'm glad you're having fun," he said. "Just let me know if you do get tired of the planning, okay?"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/28/2012 6:07 PM

"The bridesmaids could be dressed in different bright colors and have bouquets to match whichever color you'd be wearing, like, maybe with a certain kind of flower," she said with a smile. "Although, that would be pretty colorful," Kira giggled at this. "Maybe it'd be best if you were in all the same color, unless you think the different colors wouldn't be too bad." She thought on it for a moment, so many thoughts running through her head at once. "Oh, yes, what a wonderful idea for the torches! Or maybe they could even be part of the reception, like, have the reception outside in a clearing somewhere with them lining it," Kira said excitedly. "You're too kind," she added with a smile.

"I will," she told Storm with a smile. Kira squeezed Storm's hand reassuringly. The planning actually wasn't too bad with Eta.

((Oooh, that sounds exciting. A Renaissance Fair wedding. ^__^ I hope you guys can get it worked out. :]))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/30/2012 4:03 PM

((Thanks =3 We should be able to figure it all out...it'll just take a little while haha))

"No, the different colors are a great idea!" Eta grinned excitedly. "So many weddings are too traditional, sticking to one set color scheme and not deviating from it at all. But this way, each of your bridesmaids will be able to have a color that sets them aside and actually fits them. Plus, with all of the colors, if you choose to wear the traditional white, you'll really stand out. You'll look like an angel in white." She was already imagining it in her head. "And the tiki torches could be used for either the ceremony or the reception...or both, if you want! Whatever sounds good for you."

Storm couldn't help but smile at all of the excitement the two ladies were getting in. This wedding would truly be amazing...hopefully.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 04/03/2012 7:12 PM

Kira was relieved to know Eta didn't have anything against the different color dresses and such. "I'm glad you think so," she said happily. "I do plan on wearing traditional white," she added with a smile. White seemed to be the perfect color for her to wear for her wedding. Even though it was what a lot of people did, it just seemed right to stick to the tradition. "Yes, we could totally reuse them after the ceremony," she added.

((Good luck. :] And sorry for the shortness. -_-))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/03/2012 7:54 PM

((Thanks =3 And it's fine. My mind is so preoccupied because I'm having a few health problems that may require surgery, so my posts haven't been much better these past few days, I'm afraid))

"That'll be beautiful, then! All of the bridesmaids will come first in their beautiful colors, and then you'll walk down. In all white, radiating with purity and beauty...I want to cry just thinking about how beautiful it'll be!" Eta laughed. "We could easily hire someone to move the tiki torches to the reception area while everyone is greeting and congratulating you guys. That usually takes a while, so they'd have time to set them up there. Did you want to have the reception in the same type of area, or somewhere else?"

In all honestly, Storm was lost. Dresses and such weren't something he could think about easily. Perhaps when they started talking about catering he could jump in. After all, he could talk about food much more easily.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 04/09/2012 9:23 PM

((Awe, I hope you can get to feeling better soon! :)))

Kira giggled, once again glad Eta was liking her ideas. "That is a lovely idea," Kira said with a smile. The idea of sticking out even more so than the traditional bride was a little daunting, but she could handle it. It wasn't going to be a big wedding with hundreds of guests, after all. "Definitely the same setting," she replied. "Maybe not the exact same place, but somewhere outside, maybe close to where the ceremony will be," she continued with another smile. Outdoor weddings were always nice, so long as the weather held up.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/09/2012 11:20 PM

"That sounds nice. We could set up tents and stuff, just in case the weather turned a bit...undesirable." Eta smiled happily. "And who were you thinking of for your bridesmaids? Their dresses could reflect their personalities, or be colored to match their eyes or complexion or something like that. It would make choosing colors a bit easier."

Storm grinned to himself. Bringing Eta had been a good idea...now he just got to sit back and wait for a topic in which he could jump in.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 04/11/2012 12:17 AM

"Yes, tents would work wonderfully," Kira said with a smile. At the question of bridesmaids, Kira wasn't really sure how to answer. "Well, I have my friend Yaeri," she said slowly. "But I don't really have anyone else. I was wondering if maybe, um, you and your sisters would like to be bridesmaids?" She said all of it slowly, as if she was still mulling it over in her head. And really, she was. She wanted them to be a part of her wedding as bridesmaids, but she wondered if they would accept her offer.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/11/2012 12:40 AM

Before Eta had even answered, Storm knew that her answer was going to be yes. He grinned happily - his 'sisters' were going to be part of the wedding! It was an incredibly happy thought for him.

Eta nodded enthusiastically. "Yes! I mean, Theta will probably only do it for the dress and stuff, and Zeta...well, I'll talk her into it." She chuckled. "We'd be honored to be in your wedding, if you're really sure that you want us. I'd hate to take the place of some of your better friends...if Storm is the one who put you up to this," she shot a fake glare at Storm. "Then feel free to let me know."

((I have a Paragon form for Storm! Just in case we ever wanted to do another breeding, or so that they'll at least be lifemates of the same species :P He's not "officially" mine yet, but I've sent my part of the trade, and Shrewd will send him tomorrow/later today most likely. New Storm!))

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext