Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Forever is a Long Time (Private)

Postby jobiehanna » 04/11/2012 12:33 PM

Kira giggled. "No... he didn't," she said with a glance his way. She really didn't have many female friends to begin with, so she was glad to have the sisters be a part of the wedding. "I really want you guys to be a part of it," she added happily. "And you all can pick out your own dresses and stuff when we go shopping," she continued with a wink. She wasn't going to be one of those pushy brides who made them all wear what she wanted them to. "We'll just have to make sure they look good together, like, for pictures and stuff," she said with another smile.

((New Storm is a sexy paragon. :3 I like him very much. :D))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/11/2012 1:26 PM

((I'm glad you like him! He's not as "stormy" as he could possibly be, but I really like his colors and stuff :P))

Storm faked an offended look. "Dearest Eta, how could you possibly think that I would try to force someone to do my will?" Then, he grinned. "In all honesty, if Kira didn't want to do something, I think she'd tell me. She's not the puppet or doormat type. At least, not that I know of." He winked at Kira.

Shoving Storm slightly, she ignored him. "Well, we'd love to be part of your wedding! As for dresses matching...maybe we could do the same relative style, just the bridesmaids of course - you could have whatever style you wanted, but with different sleeves and colors? Like Theta is really into halter tops this year, so she could have a halter top, Zeta has always liked one-strapped dresses, and I like the traditional spaghetti strap. If we could have pretty much the same dress, just in different colors and sleeves, I think it would give originality as well as add to the beauty. Of course, some people aren't into that."

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7174
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 04/11/2012 4:52 PM

((You could always get some kind of add-on to make him more stormy looking if you wanted. :P))

Kira giggled, "No, of course not," she said with a wink of her own. She would most definitely not let anyone walk all over her. "Hm, I like that idea. The same kind of body, but with the modifications. And the bouquets you'd be carrying would be the same flowers, but different colors. I'm sure they could dye them to match the dresses," Kira said with another smile. All these ideas were wonderful, and she couldn't wait until they were actually out shopping for the dresses and ordering the flowers.

But there were other things that needed planning as well. Like the caterers. "What do you think we should do about food? I'm thinking maybe like, a, um, casual buffet style thing at the reception?" Kira really wasn't into the fancy servers and what not, but there did have to be food somewhere.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/11/2012 9:19 PM

((Yeah, I could! There aren't "minimarks" for Paragon, but I can get tattoo-like things for him :D))

Eta grinned happily. "That'll be great! And flowers could definitely be dyed. Or, they could be kinda...tinged in separate colors. You know, how you set a flower, still on it's stem, in a jar of dyed water? The flower takes in the dye, and becomes slightly tie-dyed. Either way would work, of course."

Storm cleared his throat. "I can help with the catering," he said. "I found a person who provides all kinds of buffets for an incredibly cheap price. They have tons of different dishes, and you get to choose up to fifty of them, depending on what deal you get. We could pick which dishes we'd like to have, so that there's something for everyone, but we still get stuff that we like as well. After all, the day is all about us. Because we're the best." His eyes glinted with silent laughter.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 04/11/2012 9:36 PM

((That would be awesome. :D))

"Yes, I understand what you mean. Those flowers were always the neatest," Kira replied. She thought for a moment, thinking of the colors. "And there are spray paints too, if all else fails," Kira said happily, clapping her hands together at the sudden idea. "Of course, that will be the florist's job, getting the colors right," she finished.

Kira couldn't help but laugh at Storm's last comment. She could see the silent laughter in his eyes. She nudged him playfully, "That sounds great," she said with a smile. "I'm sure there will be something for everyone, with all those choices," Kira continued on.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/11/2012 9:57 PM

"Of course there will be," Storm said. "That's why I thought of it. I am, in fact, smart. Despite whatever it is Eta and her silly sisters have been telling you." He grinned as he wrapped his arm around Kira's shoulder.

Eta laughed. "Yeah, spray paint would work too. Although I'm pretty sure the fumes would kill any flower..." she giggled. "But yeah, that is the florist's job. You can tell them what you want, and they'll make it come true! That's the great thing about weddings. Everyone works hard to make it exactly as you want it."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 04/11/2012 10:10 PM

Kira giggled, leaning against Storm as he put his arm around her. "Of course you're smart," Kira said with another giggle.

"Yeah, I suppose," Kira said. "Although I feel bad having everyone work so hard to make it all perfect while I just supervise," she added with a small sigh. She would love to be more help, but she wasn't a florist, cook, dress maker or anything else needed for a wedding. Well, she was the bride, which was an essential part of a wedding.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 04/12/2012 3:58 PM

"Nonsense!" Storm hugged Kira gently. "You're the help they need. They would be lost without your supervision and direction. Just think - if you hired florists, dress-makers, caterers and the like, but didn't have any idea of what you wanted, and didn't have any guidance for them - would they be able to put together a successful wedding? Of course not! The brides are the most important part of the wedding. Because the brides are the imagination behind the planning."

Eta smiled and nodded. "He's right, you know. That's why girls usually have to do most of the planning. Guys don't have as great imaginations as we do." She stuck her tongue out at Storm.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/16/2012 1:48 AM

Storm's little speech cheered Kira up a little bit. She wrapped her arms around him, glad that he was there. She smiled happily, "I suppose you're right," she said with a shrug.

At Eta's comment Kira couldn't help but laugh. "True true," she said happily. "I'm so glad I've got you both here," she continued with a glance at each of them. "You're ever so helpful." She gave Storm a little squeeze and offered Eta a wide grin. After today, there would be all kinds of plans all ready to be set into motion. She couldn't wait!

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/20/2012 12:25 AM

"Of course I'm right!" Storm puffed out his chest in an overly dramatic display of manliness, claiming, "Us men are always right, my dear!"

Eta, however, didn't agree. Poking Storm's chest (perhaps a bit harder than need be) she caused his 'manly' display to collapse, as he began coughing and sputtering. "Please, you men would be nothing without us women! Isn't that right, Kira?"

Storm hugged Kira close with one arm. "Hey, that's what friends...and husbands," he winked. "Are for. Especially husbands." He gazed at her fondly. It was still hard for him to believe that this beautiful woman was to be his bride. He was most certainly the luckiest inhabitant of Evelon, that was for sure.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/12/2013 11:47 PM

Kira rolled her eyes, playfully pushing Storm away from her. A giggle escaped her, and she nodded in agreement with Eta. "Yes, that's right," she agreed. "What is a man without a woman?" She laughed again, squeezing Storm's hand reassuringly. She loved Storm, and she wouldn't be as happy as she was now without him.

Kira felt a blush creep up her cheeks as Storm gazed at her. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, trying to keep it brief for Eta's sake. "Where were we?" She asked, glancing at Eta. She couldn't remember where they had left off in the plans. "The flowers?"

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/05/2013 12:17 PM

Storm looked over at Kira with a look of mock indignation when she pushed him away. "Hey now, you can't get rid of me that easily!" He scooted back over and pulled her into his lap, covering her face with kisses in an attempt to get her to giggle. Finally pulling back, he added, "But I suppose you are right. I wouldn't be the man I am without you."

It was clear that Eta didn't mind the displays of affection. She just grinned and shook her head good naturedly. "Yes, we were talking about the flowers."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/11/2013 8:40 PM

Kira giggled, allowing Storm to pull her over and maul her with kisses. She squirmed a little as she tried to escape his mauling. Truth be told though, she quite enjoyed it. Giving up she wrapped her arms around Storm, snuggling against his chest. "That's right," she said with a wink and a blush.

"Right," Kira said, thinking to the previous discussion. Different bouquets for each bridesmaid, right. "Hmm, maybe they could be the same bouquets, but so they matched all the dresses. Like, all the colors in one bouquet? There's so many options," she said her thoughts out loud as they came to her.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/22/2013 4:44 AM

((I wasn't sure how long you wanted to draw out the planning?))

Storm nodded as if he knew what they were talking about. In reality, he didn't have the slightest clue about flowers or how to arrange bouquets that reached Kira's expectations. For all he knew, you just took a handful of flowers, tied a bow around them, and carried them down the aisle with you. He was pretty sure that this wasn't the way that things actually worked, however. He turned towards Eta, a bit hopeful that she would be able to answer Kira, to make up for him not knowing.

Luckily, Kira did know a bit about flowers. "Do you mean having the same bouquet for everyone, and there would be the color of everyone's dresses in the single bouquet? That might be nice...it could draw everyone's dresses together in the bouquet." She patted Kira's hand. "I realize that this is probably a bit overwhelming, all the planning. And your beau over there isn't much help." She shot Storm a playful scowl. "Things will start coming together once you meet with the florest, and everyone else helping put the wedding together. They'll take your ideas, and make them into the most beautiful reality as possibly.

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/23/2013 8:34 PM

((We could probably stop drawing it out. xD I just wasn't sure where else to go. hehe xP))

"Yeah, like that, I think," Kira answered. Eta's words comforted her as well. She didn't have to plan out every single detail right here, right now, right? They could go out shopping for florists and such some other time. She smiled at Storm and Eta. "Why don't we do something else," she said. "I am feeling rather overwhelmed."

But she wasn't sure what they could do. She would love to spend more time with Eta as well as Storm on this day.   "Maybe we could walk around the park a little while, if you don't have any other plans," she suggested.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items