Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Just Another Day, Right? [Private] [M/L]

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/20/2012 1:54 AM

"So, you never chose your own path? What a shame. It is always better when people decide to go into such a thing."

He looked up the sky, eyes misting over with old memories. "However," he began. "such things can be far more costly than one may first think when they start to go down that road. It is a very dark place to be..."

After a moment, his eyes drifted back down from the sky and he sighed as he stared back at Magion. "Can't be helped, though, and that's really just how life is. It came to an end, and should have never even started in the first place."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2844
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/09/2013 12:21 AM

Her ears fell back, showing the distaste she found in her own memories as he spoke from his. He must have been something of the like, something similar to her, at least, that was what she assumed from how he spoke. "Life is a valuable thing, everyone should have a chance to live. Some waste it, and some don't, but its their problem if they do. Though, its not right for anyone to lose it before its ready to go away."

Her gaze was strong, looking back into his eyes. "That's one of the reasons why I refuse most of what my job implies. I was born with a curse, you see, a witch that had to be one of death. Because of my stupid powers everything of importance was shattered. No one likes the witch of death, and she had to hide just to save her own life." For a moment, Magion referred to herself in third person, but it was primarily to note the seriousness of the words. "But still, even if hated, I wont use my powers like I'm supposed to unless its justified, or in the case of guiding and saving lost souls. Death is a dark thing and I don't plan to play any indecent part in it."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/09/2013 12:25 AM

Cerisathe laughed though their was no real mirth in it. His response was,"Death is my way of life in it's ultimate way," even though he doubted that would make real sense to his current company. The man shook his head. "When you get down to it, well and truly deep down, it is all about death. Every breath is one more step towards the ultimate thing." Living was only a means to achieve death, a fate mortals could not escape. Rather, a fate mortals should not escape, though that was a thought for another day.

He paused for a brief moment, but went on nevertheless. "People tend to think what a nice person I am. I listen to them, hear their sorrows and all about the things that have happened in their lives... and if the price is right, another chance at death is given, in some cases."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 05/09/2013 12:44 AM

"Every breath one takes may lead them down a path toward death, but life is very important, too. True, things are born, they live and die, but that's just the cycle of life. They're born to live, they live life and when their time is finally up, they make room for another to have a chance at living." She clearly voiced her own insight on the subject, which seemed to combat his opinions on the matter.

"Its always so nice to think someone's willing to play around with your life!" Magion's tone was sarcastic, her ears still firmly back. "Anyone who dies before their true time, by choice or force, they're just wasteful in most terms. A lot of people wallow in own despair, but no one ever has a perfect life. Its impossible. It all really depends on who has a strong enough will to live, to fight through the bad times.  When one gives up on life,  its shameful, because then they may never know any good."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous