Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Millie's Spring Contest Event [1 Slot open 5/22!]

Postby Thunder » 05/29/2012 5:29 PM

Devoc's face flushed bright red again. "I-I'm sorry!" he stammered, now feeling wimpy after hearing the girl's complaint. "I-I'm not very good at climbing..." Note to self... he thought, get more physically fit in case your powers won't help you somehow. "B-but, erm, thank you!" Despite his embarrassment, Devoc gave the girl a small, thankful smile and walked over to the watermelon. He peered behind it, wondering what he'd find...

((Searching Area 1, 6/10))

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Kylo » 05/30/2012 2:28 PM

"Sure we'll help! What do you need us to do?"

Likaro had agreed before Sedimus could even open his mouth much to his dismay. He liked to know what he was agreeing to help with ahead of time. Likaro on the other hand didn't care what he had to do as long as he was helping someone. Sedimus admired that about his brother and hoped he would always be so willing to help, just maybe asking what he could before agreeing though right off the bat.

"Yes how can we help you sir? I'm sure we'll have plenty of time to help you and finish our egg hunt before it ends."

((Searching the area)) [4]

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/17/2012 1:51 AM

((Oh gawd, sorry for taking so long guys. This completely slipped my mind.))

Krypto:

When the egg split open, a fountain of water gushed out. It was odd that the egg could’ve held anything, considering the fact that it was, in all honesty, disintegrating. So the strangeness only intensified as a note, sealed in a Ziploc bag to keep it from getting wet, fluttered to the ground. If one were to pick the note up, they would read what it said;

When summer begins, we head to the shore
To the pool, to the pond, the river and more
Cooling off can be such a pain
But this little pet can truly ‘make it rain.’
So we hope you enjoyed this little test
I’ll see you again, and I wish you the best!

((Congratulations, krypto! You’ve won a Hydrokuhna -bred-. You prize will be sent shortly. You may make an exit post. Thanks for playing, I hope you had fun!))

Thunder:

The girl looked unimpressed with his apology. “Yeah, yeah, whatever.” She waved her hand, and as Devoc checked the place she’d indicated, a strange sort of sizzling sound was heard. Strange. There was nothing cooking here…right? RIGHT! In fact, it was an egg that was sizzling, but it seemed to be having a bit of a problem staying in place. It seemed to be spinning…where it sat. It wasn’t moving, but it was doing a weird…spinny thing. The girl behind Devoc scoffed. “Open it, kid!” she shouted, before disappearing in a swirl of leaves and flowers.

Talcen:

“Well you see,” the man said, a glint in his eyes that wasn’t wholly…honest. “I have a problem. I’m afraid I need something new for my instrument.” He held up his pan flute, and then blew a few notes on it. “I’m afraid this bamboo just isn’t cutting it. There are many things I could make it out of, but I’m not sure what. I need you to suggest something.” He sighed, looking regretful. “There this woman I’d like to woo, but she’s a bit partial to hiding in the gazebo. So if you could help me find her too, that’d be great.” If you help him, you’ll probably find something rare.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kylo » 06/20/2012 5:39 PM

"For an instrument I would suggest metal, as for a women...well you'd have to tell me what she looks like first." He smiled at the man and was glad that he held no interest in his brother, only a random women. "Yes we need to know what she looks like. Is she pretty and tall?" Likaro looked around while Sedimus continued to question the man about the women for anything that could make a new pipe.

((Searching the area))[5]

((Sorry it's so short my muse = hard to work with at the moment.))

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Postby Thunder » 06/20/2012 8:31 PM

Devoc squeaked as he heard the sizzling noise. Well, he certainly hadn't expected that! He blinked down at the table to find a white egg with bright purple spots. Except...there was something weird about the egg. He rubbed his eyes and looked at it again, not quite believing what he was seeing. The egg was...swirling, as if he had used his space powers to distort it. Warily, Devoc reached for the egg and picked it up, half expecting some kind of creature to burst out from inside. He slowly opened it up, curious and nervous at the same time.

((Searching Area 1, 7/10))

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Previous