Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Just a walk in the park

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/09/2007 5:12 PM

ImageImage

The lucain slowly made her way through the park, smiling happily. An Ursice followed her, looking up at her. "Flurr, why are we here?" the Ursice asked. The Lucain motioned for her to get up on the bench they'd stopped at. Flurrena climbed up onto it, and helped Icepetal up onto it too. "We're here to enjoy the park. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to relax. There's a park up the path, if you want to go to it." she said. The Ursice smiled. She loved parks. "Okay, Flurr!" she said, and ran up the path and too the park. Flurrena watched her go, her smile relaxing and her eyes closing. The soothing sounds of a winter day in the park made her sleepy. She laid down on the bench, and quickly fell into a light sleep.
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/09/2007 5:21 PM

Icepetal almost past the park as she ran down the path. She gazed at it in awe as she walked slowly back. "Wow..." she whispered. It was huge, with a sandbox- which had some snow on it- and monkey bars, and a full swing set and jungle gym. She jumped up onto a swing, suddenly falling off. She laughed and changed to her anthro form. She felt a bit uncomfortable in it, but if she wanted to swing, she had to use it. She sat down on the swing and pumped her legs, making it go higher and higher with each pump. She giggled as a cool winter breeze tickled her fuzzy black ears. She wondered what Flurrena was up to. Probably sleeping, Rena and Marie were very excited to have a new Lucain, and had been playing with her nonstop for a while now.

[[Flurr-1, Ice-2]]

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/09/2007 8:06 PM

Flurrena was snoozing away quietly when a leaf blew onto her nose. She woke up and sneezed, darn that leaf. She grumbled, having been woken up from a pleasant nap. She had been dreaming of the Lucain she was going to breed with, Dusk. Snowy had described him to her, and she thought he sounded fairly hansome. She jumped off the bench and decided to take a walk, to ease herself into another nap. She started to wander down away from the park that Icepetal was at, and sat down in a field of pretty flowers.

[[Flurr-2, Ice-2]]

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/09/2007 8:32 PM

She watched the flowers bend and sway in a small gust of wind, and smiled. Suddenly, a cold tickle landed on her muzzle. She looked up; more cold tickles landed on her face. She giggled and licked some off her maw. They were surprising cold and watery. She smiled bigger, she knew what this stuff was, Snowy had told her. It was snow.

Icepetal jumped off the swing and decided to go to the jungle gym, go along the monkey bars or something. Suddenly a gust of wind blew snow into her face. She was surprised by the sudden drop of temperature and nearly jumped 3 feet. As she hit the ground, she licked some of the snow off. Mmmm, it was good. She caught some on her tongue and felt pinpricks of cold meet it.

[[Flurr-3, Ice-3]]

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/20/2007 9:27 PM

OOC: Ack! Sorry, I've been so sick... and not allowed on the computer... XP Getting on posting now! X3

Flurrena noticed the Lucain coming toward her. My, he was a handsome one. She was almost blown back that he didn't have a lifemate yet. She smiled. And then he comes up and says that he's going to breed with her! "You are... Dusk, then?" she asked quietly, licking some snow off her dainty muzzle. She noticed the Kuhna and smiled. "Why, hello there." she said, and gently smiled. Suddenly she was up in a flash of paws. "Oh, you should meet Icepetal! She's down there, somewhe- oops!" she barked, tripping and somersaulting right down a snowy topped hill. As she slowed, she laughed. She could barely be seen with the snow stuck to her coat and it falling all around her.

Icepetal climbed along the cold metal bars, her hands slipping against the painted metal every so often. She smiled as she reached the other end. She was never able to do that before. She climbed down and walked through the snow, slowly becoming her regular animal form. She waddled through the snow, looking for her purple friend.

[[BOTH 4]]

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/24/2007 4:46 PM

The Ursice jumped up a bit, surprised by the Common Kuhna. "Oh, hello! Yes, I'm Icepetal. Nice to meet you, Ashuu." she said, smiling. She looked around him, spotting Flurrena. "Flurr! You okay?" she asked. The purple lucain nodded, laughing at Ashuu's comment. "WewerejusttalkingandIwenttogogetyouandIfell." she said quickly. My, when she was excited, she could really talk. Icepetal smiled. "Uh, Flurr..." she warned, the Lucain's maw hanging open. She was going to speak again, but realized she was going too fast. "Oops, sorry, was I talking fast again?" she said, embarrassed. Her skin heated, and the white of her fur was suddenly taking a pinkish hue. She laughed, trying to shake the reddening of her skin off. "Sorry, I'm always doing that." she woofed.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/25/2007 10:40 PM

Icepetal giggled at the two as Flurrena was helped up by Dusk. My, was he a polite one. Icepetal smiled; someone calm and cool would be good for a speedy little motormouth like Flurr, right? Then again, it could be disasterous. But you never know...
Flurr smiled and blushed harder. "Thank you." she tried to say as calmly as possible. As she got up, she felt a slight pain in her ankle. "Ooh..." she breathed, and picked it up off the ground quickly, shaking it a bit. "Oww... just a sprain... let's get over to that bench over there..." she said, step hopping through the white ice crystals. It had stopped snowing mostly and everything was cheerful. The sun shone brightly on the newly fallen snow, making everything glisten and shine. Icepetal gazed about in awe. It was a spectacular site that she was witnessing. Flurrena gasped in awe and pain as she hopped onto the bench and saw the beauty only to hit her bad paw against the side of the bench.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 12/25/2007 11:04 PM

Flurr nodded. She was as red as a ripe tomato under her fur. Why did she have to be so klutzy? She smiled at him. "I'm alright, really, I just hurt my paw in the fall." she said. She gazed out around the park, her eyes wide with wonder and enjoyment. "It's so beautiful... no wonder Rena and Marie enjoy snow so much. It's like a fairytale in real life." she said, her eyes trying to take in all the wonder. Icepetal sighed contentedly and nodded. It was wondorous and amazing, the miracle of snow. She hopped up onto the bench too, staying to the side of Flurr.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/05/2008 10:31 AM

Icepetal squeaked in surprise, then a big grin slid across her face. "I'm gonna get you!" she shouted, and chased after the Kuhna. Even though she wasn't as fast, she could figure out how to get where he was getting before him. She had to figure out WHERE he was going.

Flurr nodded. "I'm a direct desendant of Kyuukai. I was traded to Marie and Rena a while back. I liked my old owner, but I like Rena and Marie too. They give me lots of freedom. They have such a BIG pen, I'm not used to it. And I used to live with a lot of lucain, and now I'm the only one they have. The lucain that will surround me from now on will be my sons and daughters, because I doubt they'll be able to get another." she said, and sighed. "But I'm sure I'll be able to find friends in the males that I am to breed with, like you." she said, and smiled at him. This was one of those rare moments for her, when she had no intention of going crazy or would her subconscious make her run her mouth. She smiled at the male lucain. He was such a calm and mysterious one. She liked that.

[[8]]

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items