Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/07/2008 7:47 PM

Flurr smiled. "Well, Celestial markings seem fairly common, so I'm not surprised." she said. "I don't mind being called Kyuukai's child, she's a great Lucain. The only thing I don't like being called is pink." she growled. "I HATE that color. I'm purple, but for some reason people think I'm pink. I'm PURPLE." she said. She suddenly realized that she was ranting and blushed. "Oops, sorry, I just- I sometimes- oops." she said. She didn't know what else she COULD say. She smacked herself mentally for only coming up with 'oops'.

Icepetal saw him go up into the tree. She sped up as fast as she could, which was about as fast as a newborn puppy. But Ashuu didn't seem to realize that she had claws too, and she was a bear-like pet. And most bears could climb. This bear especially. She skillfully rose onto her hind legs and gently made contact with the bark. She could climb only a bit slower than squirrels, and she was fairly proud of her skill. She quickly clawed up the tree, standing at the base of the branch Ashuu was on. "I'm gonna get you!" she called, but she couldn't- the branch wouldn't hold them both, and there was nowhere else for Ashuu to go. If she tried to get him, then she would brake the branch. If she didn't, then they would stand there for hours and Ashuu would wonder why, unless he realized that their masses are too much for the branch. She decided to tell the Kuhna. "Ashuu!" she called, putting one paw out on the branch to make sure he heard her. "The branch won't hold us both. I can't come and get you, you'll have to come to me!" she called. What if he thought he was being tricked?
About you and me: it's plain to see,
We only ever want to stay inside and watch TV,
Because that's just as good a memory,
You're just good company,
And I am finally accepting that.

Remember the time when we stole the whole day?
And nobody knows it, we took it away,
And it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours
Now we own the night, and it can't be undone,
We'll never forget how it feels to be young,
Cos it will be forever mine,
And it will be forever yours.

I did not make my avatar.
Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/08/2008 8:14 PM

"Ashuu!" Icepetal yelled, and stepped forward to help. A snapping could be heard, and she stepped back. Oh no, what if he falls? she thought worriedly, and stared at him with wide eyes. "Ashuu... hold on!" she called, and scampered down the tree. She knew she wasn't fast, but she'd have to try. She blundered along in the almost gone snow, falling every couple feet. "Flurrena! Dusk! Help!" she called.

Flurrena suddenly looked up, hearing Icepetal's frantic calls. "You hear that?" she asked, looking at Dusk, then over the hill where Icepetal was approaching. "Icepetal, what's the matter?" she called, as the Ursice came close. "Ashuu... branch... snap... SPLAT!" she gasped, trying to suck in air.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/09/2008 8:13 PM

Flurr was just as unsure. She looked at Icepetal. "Couldn't you climb out on the branch?" she asked. Icepetal snorted in frustration. "I already tried that!" she snapped at a bewildered Flurrena, and looked up, her eyes searching for a solution. Then she noticed the branch snap a bit more. "The branch is breaking!" she screamed, and ran around, trying to think of something to do. She stood still, then listened to her feet scraping against the snow. Sure, there wasn't a lot, but if they piled it up...

"Guys, the snow! We need to form a huge pile under Ashuu, so he has a softer landing." she said.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/11/2008 10:26 PM

Icepetal nudged a large snowball towards the pile, then fluffed it up so it slowed his fall and cusioned him. Flurr was doing the same, but instead pushed them with her tails, working them along. Soon the pile was pretty big, and almost exactly under Ashuu. "Okay, I think you're good Ashuu!" Icepetal called, anxious for the kuhna to be on the ground again. Flurr smiled. "Just slowly let go of the branch and trust us. You won't hurt yourself." she assured him. "Snow is fairly comfortable, especially this kind of snow." Icepetal sighed. Flurr loved snow too much.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/13/2008 6:46 PM

Icepetal sighed with releif. "Thank goodness you're okay." she said, and smiled.

Flurr looked at her, an eyebrow raised. She leaned towards Dusk, whispering in his ear, "I think a certain Ursice has taken a liking to Ashuu." She smiled as Icepetal flicked her ears, telling Flurrena that she had heard her comment. Flurr giggled and jumped into the snow pile, letting the snow cool the fur on her back. "Mmmm, it feels so good..." she said. She enjoyed many cool things, including...
"ICE CREAM! GET YOUR ICE CREAM RIGHT HERE!" a Rollaby called, pushing along a small cart. A white diner cap sat on his head, and a pink umbrella was shading the cart. Flurrena's head popped out of the snow mound. "Ice cream?" she said, an excited tone resting on the tip of her tongue. "Let'sgeticecream!" she said loudly, and rushed over to the ice cream cart, kicking up snow. Icepetal followed her wearily, shaking her head. "Every time..." she whispered.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/14/2008 8:19 PM

Flurr stood behind a Kuhna and a Nemuwit, waiting paitiently. The Nemuwit was suddenly walking away, a vanilla ice cream cone in one paw. Flurr looked at it, her eyes glazed over with hunger for the sweet treat. Icepetal just sat on a close bench, waiting for Flurr. She didn't like ice cream much, she liked salty things rather than sugary. Suddenly Flurr was at the front, driving the ice cream man crazy. "Iwantvanillawithachocolatedipandpeanutsandmarshmallowsand-"
"Easy, easy! Now, start from the beginning. What do you want again?
"I told you,
Iwantvanillawithachocolatedipandpeanutsandmarshmallowsandsomemintchocolate-"
She stopped, staring at the ice cream man. "Um, I'm pretty sure banging your head on the cart won't help make my sundae." she said impaitiently. The rollaby looked up, rubbing his temples. "How about a give you a vanilla cone with a chocolate dip on the house as long as you promise me you won't get anymore ice cream the rest of the day." Flurr smiled. "OK!" she said, and took her ice cream.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/15/2008 7:18 PM

Flurr blushed, she was doing it again. She took a few licks of her ice cream. "Mmmm... paradise." she said, and leapt up onto the bench next to Icepetal. "Hey, why didn't you get any ice cream Icy?" she asked, tilting her head questioningly. The Ursice just sighed. "I don't like ice cream." she said. Flurrena laughed "Oh, okay." and took another few licks of her ice cream. As she licked, she thought of Dusk. She wondered if he would still like her, after her outburst and everything. She suddenly became worried. Her thoughts were disrupted when Icepetal prodded her. "You okay? I've never seen you so deep in thought." she said. She meant it as a joke, but Flurrena became offended. "So you think I'm an airhead?!" she said sharply. Icepetal's eyes widened and she waved her paws. "No, no I don't think that, it's just-"
But it was too late. Flurrena stalked off, her ice cream half-finished in her mouth.

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Fallen_Snow » 01/16/2008 7:15 PM

Flurrena sighed. "No. Everyone seems to think that just because I like to play around and sometimes talk fast without thinking, I'm STUPID! I can have a stimulating conversation with people, you know!" she shouted, taking her anger out on the grass by pulling it out. "Do I look stupid? I'm not stupid, I'm just as smart as anyone." she growled, fury raising in her eyes.

Icepetal growled. "She's too emotional. I make a joke and she actually takes me seriously for once. She's being so jumpy today! I think she must really like you." she said, though she hadn't meant to. "Oops. Don't let Flurr know I said that. She's... picky about when to say something like that."

Fallen_Snow
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items