Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: S6:Toxic, Fire, Tal, Cookie, Middy, Silv, & Thunder [Ter

Postby SpringsSong » 06/12/2012 8:14 AM

Yuki glared towards Taliña, who was giggling when Toxic had made her statement about Yuki's full name.  "Yes... that is what my name translates to," he said in a slightly irritated voice.  "My mother did not want me being made fun of for having a name that could also be a girl's name."

"Except Xue can also be a girl's name~" Tali said teasingly, looking around carefully.  "Oh!  I think I see an egg over here!" she said, skipping over to one of the bushes that was a little ways off.

"Yep!  I have four direct siblings, and a loooot of half-siblings.  Too many half-siblings to name, to be honest--Mother comes from a huge family," Youko said to Tiamit, and when he mentioned waiting for others to join them, she smiled.  "That sounds like a great idea!  We can make more friends!" she said brightly.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Cookie » 06/12/2012 2:21 PM

Tiamit was taken back by what Youko was saying. He had no idea that someone could have such a large family. Wondering how their family get together went, he decided not to ask. Leading Youko back over to the larger group of people than when they left, he decided to introduce himself to the newcomers. "Hello, I'm Tiamit." He heard someone mention Youko's father's name meaning "Snow snow" and chuckled a bit to himself, but didn't say anything about it, as the other didn't seem too pleased over the discovery of his full name's meaning. "So are there any rules to this?" he asked Toxic.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 06/12/2012 2:37 PM

Flake had sad up rather abruptly when the Velix jumped on his head, this critter seemed to grow fond of him rather quickly and he wasn't sure how to really react to it. Whatever this thing was... Talcen was it? Well he had a good grip on his head and there would be no use shaking it off. Although he did hear him call an egg out which got him a bit excited and nervous at the same time. He had never hunted eggs before in his life, and now he started wondering about how many other fun things he had missed out on while he was cooped up in his lab.

He still kept switching his gaze back at the winged man, was he an angel of sorts? He had read many stories about beings called Angels and was now quite curious about him, but not curious enough to go and talk to him. He wasn't good at really communicating to strangers, unless they were his students, but in that setting they were just people that wanted to learn the art of science and chemistry. But those wings! He wanted to go and touch them to see how soft they were, or if they felt different all together. He stopped himself from doing so, trying to focus on eggs instead.

"Sh-should we go after that egg then? It.. doesn't look too far away..." he shuffled his feet and stared down at the ground, feeling the little Velix on his head each time he moved. He must have looked so silly with looking so shy with a dinosaur on his head.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/12/2012 7:59 PM

Clapping her hands together excitedly as Exodus fanned out his wings, Toxic was in awe, but frowned when he folded them back up. "You're wings are amazing," she complimented him, hoping that he would warm up to at least her, if not everyone else. So what if he couldn't see? Which, really, she barely realized.

"Oh, there aren't really any rules - I wanted to do this for fun. I suppose 'sharing,' and 'being nice,' count, but those are basic things I think most people learned as children." She answered Tiamit's question, loud enough for everyone to hear. "If you'd like, you can keep what you find."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2834
Donate

Postby Cookie » 06/12/2012 8:33 PM

Tiamit thought about what she said for a minute, as he knew people who didn't know those 'basic' rules Toxic had just explained. He himself only knew them from Aveline, and even she didn't always use them... Was what he grew up learning not correct? Was this how the world actually worked? Sharing and caring? "Well, lets get to it then!" he tried to brighten his own mood which was quickly dampening with his thoughts. "I'm willing to team up with anyone else who's willing. Or work by myself. Whichever is fine" Tiamit offered, wanting to help someone else find eggs. It seemed like a good way to become someone's friend.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/12/2012 8:40 PM

It never really occurred to Toxic that, perhaps, some of her guests really didn't know some of the basic rules. She didn't breathe a word about it, but the young woman wasn't born in Evelon. In fact, she was from another world entirely, one where talking animals and magic, like transformations, weren't everyday, normal things. The most "magic," she had every seen there had been the "smoke and mirrors," sort of stuff. It was good entertainment, sure, but not the same.

"If you don't find a partner, I can go with you," she replied to Tiamit, grinning just a little. He seemed close to her age, really, and half wondered if she should have let her daughter, whom had come from the future to meet her, come join the event as well. Then again, she also wondered if Exodus would be okay without someone close to him. Hadn't Tiamit already joined up with Youko? "We could all just help each other out."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 06/12/2012 10:31 PM

Once Exo had his basket, Tori and Ven began to approach him, but when he opened up his wings, they both stopped in their tracks. Tori gawked at the beautiful black, patterned feathers that grew from his back. Veneziano, too, had his eyes widened in astonishment. "O-oh!" Tori stammered, suddenly feeling much less conscious of her own metal wings. It seemed the man had been embarrassed that he revealed his wings, however, as he quickly retracted them. Tori and Ven blinked at each other before stepping up to Exo.

"E-excuse me, sir," Tori stammered, "if you want a partner for the egg hunt, we'd be glad to take you." She tried to keep the awe out of her voice, worried that the man- or was he a man?- might feel uncomfortable. Then, Tori felt a hand on her shoulder. Veneziano was pointing at Exo's eyes silently. Tori was confused at first, but then she realized that the eyes were clouded over- he must be blind. She nodded at Ven, know understanding why Exo might be so nervous.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Kylo » 06/12/2012 11:16 PM

"Yes we should!" He smiled and whirred as he twitched from his excitement. He held onto Flake's head the best he could as Flake headed towards the tree. He bounced gently and continued to look around for more eggs, or anything that happened to catch his interest. "So Flakey are we friends?"

((Sorry my muse is like dead.))

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 294
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/12/2012 11:22 PM

"Hm..."

Toxic looked all around herself, noting that everyone was sort of pairing off. It was good to see everyone getting along so well, but didn't that mean that she would be left all alone? 'Well, that doesn't matter, as everyone is getting along.' Yes, that was what was important. And if any of them needed help, she would be there, of course.

"Oh!" It seemed that she found an egg all on her own just by glancing around. It wasn't incredibly well hidden, but it blended in fairly well with a small patch of flowers. Either way, she went for it, her own basket in hand.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/13/2012 10:49 AM

"Th-thank you~" he stammered appearing as if he was looking at the ground. Exo's face became a even brighter shade of pink when Toxic complimented his wings but he was smiling as if he was enjoying him self and let the tension in his wings fade causing them to hang loosely over his back. He knew what they looked like, he had not always been blind but became so soon after he was announced to be the story writer, record keeper or whatever people wished to call him. Forced to spend his life under strict rules and regulations that only he had to fallow but not revealing your wings while walking as a mortal was a major one fallowed by all angels unless they were giving orders or offering help. He figured his superiors would just let it slide this time, since no one appeared to be freaked out by them or draw any connections to what he was... as far as he knew. Besides he was helping... kinda?

He turned his head to the voice of one of the pair that had been talking about him earlier, he assumed it was Tori from the pitch... or what he thought she introduced her self as earlier. He smiled hearing her words. "Sure I would love to~" He said as he slowly started to relax and attention starting to shift back to the egg hunt. He just wished there was someway to put him self to use. Well there was one way he likely could, his large wings might come in handy for more than just giving someone a birds eye view. "I.. I have an idea~ C-could one of you l-lead me to an area with a lot of tall grass? I can hear it... but I can't see it." He said quietly spreading his wings out a little. "Any one can fallow if they want... th-there maybe lots to find if I do this right." He said attempting to raise his voice a little so that what he said was clear.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby Thunder » 06/13/2012 1:06 PM

Tori smiled when Exo accepted the offer. She felt another little thrill in her heart when he let his wings out again. They were very beautiful, and for a moment she wanted to reach out and stroke them, to see if they were soft, but at the same time she wanted to respect his personal space. Perhaps she should ask for permission later, once Exo got more comfortable.

"Sure we could lead you to some grass," Ven replied. The Italian boy scanned the area and found a nice looking patch of grass next to a big oak tree. "I'm guessing you can follow our voices, right?" He knew what it was like to have a problem with your senses; an accident several years ago had deprived Ven of some of his hearing, so sometimes he had to rely on vibrations or reading lips instead.

"Or, um, if you're ok with it," Tori offered, "I could take your hand and lead you there. If that's more helpful."

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Cookie » 06/13/2012 7:10 PM

Even though Tiamit was indeed going to help Youko in finding eggs, he still felt like his powers still gave him an unfair advantage and wanted to help anyone he could. Most of the time, he could just sense things, and was still learning about what that meant. Searching around in a bit of grass nearby, he almost stepped on an egg because he wasn't paying attention. So much for that 'skill' he had, he thought. Picking up the egg and putting it in the basket, he tried looking around for more, wanting to share the next egg he found with someone else. "I almost stepped on this one" he mentioned, holding his basket out. "Youko, you can have the next one I find, if you'd like. And I'm willing to share with anyone else, too."
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/13/2012 7:48 PM

Eyes not deceiving her, the woman with the top hat smiled as she bent down to snatch up the egg amongst the small flower patch. For a few moments, she turned it round and round in her hands, trying to see if anything was special about it. It had interesting patterns, sure, but didn't look to be anything more than a well-painted egg. Hand painted, if she had to take a guess.

"I bet there are quite a few," Toxic called out. "I just found one, without much effort."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 06/14/2012 4:16 AM

Flake had kept his eyes on Exo still, he wouldn't mind pairing off with him since those wings of his sparked so much interest from the rest of the folks here but again his shyness overcame him. If he couldn't get over this soon he might end up being alone... of course he had this Velix with him as well that was further adding to his embarassment by calling him Flakey. He thought about the best way to reply to this little critter, "I-If you want to b-be friends."

He was silently listening to everyone else, trying to know them better still, they seemed to have such an easier time talking to one another and getting along rather well. Flake walked back over near Toxic wanting to stay closer to her since she was running the show here. She had already said that his stuttering didn't bother her so he knew for sure that she understood him. Apparently she had found an egg, Flake took a closer look to examine it as well. Why would people paint eggs anyway? He forced a smile, "You found another one, I wonder how m-many more t-there are around here," he scanned the area feeling the little claws of the Velix grip onto him time and time again, he was actually getting used to the feeling of having a fancy head ornament.

In the distance he saw a splash of color catch his eye. Was that another one? "I th-think I see another one over there. I-I will go and see what it is."
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/14/2012 6:57 AM

He listened carefully to what Ven had said to him and nodded in response. "Yes I..I can fallow peoples voices. I also... have fallowed through smell as well. Taste is a little h-hard though as I am n-not a snake." He said with a smile and a faint chuckle. Exo blushed again, the last bit of what he said likely sounded silly although it was true that all his senses were heightened and extremely sensitive. Another reason why when he was around people or loud noises he got extremely nervous. It was much easier to warm up to people when it was one on one but even then he was nervous.

Tori's comment surprised him a little, he did not expect anyone to offer to walk him over in that direction. Exo lifted his hand towards her, he was trembling slightly but there was a pleasant smile on his face. "Yes that would help much more." He said allowing her to place her hand in his so that she could lead him. He had considered asking another angel to assist him while he was down but knew that they would likely refuse, that and part of him wanted nothing to do with the others.

Once they got to the edge of the grass, Exo spread his wings wide. "Ok keep your eyes peeled... an..and step back a little." He said as he wings were stretched as far as they could go, fanning them over the grass. He began to beat his wings, creating a gust of wind strong enough to push the tall grass down. Exo had hoped this  would make it easier to locate any eggs hidden with in the grass. "S-see any thing?" He said decreasing the power in his strokes as he waited for their reply.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

PreviousNext