Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: S6:Toxic, Fire, Tal, Cookie, Middy, Silv, & Thunder [Ter

Postby SpringsSong » 06/14/2012 8:43 AM

Taliña was already hard at work, searching for eggs, but Yuki was keeping his eyes more on Youko, who was skipping around the group eagerly.

"I'll partner up with someone.  Really, I can partner up with anyone!  This is so exciting, isn't it?" she asked, and her father shook his head as he turned back to Tali.

"I'm beginning to think it would have been wiser to bring Norah instead of Youko..." he said, but Taliña shook her head.

"Don't be ridiculous.  You know that Norah would have gone crazy too."
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5883
Donate

Postby Thunder » 06/15/2012 8:55 PM

Tori smiled, glad that she could help the mysterious winged man. "All right, I'm grabbing your hand now," she said. She gently slipped her fingers into Exo's and began walking him towards the grass patch she and Ven spotted. When they got there, Tori dropped his hand and returned to Ven's side, waiting to see what Exo would do.

She let out a little "oooh" of admiration when Exo began flapping his lovely wings. She and Ven began looking through the grass as Exo blew it flat. "This is a creative plan," Ven chuckled, bending over to pick up a bright pink egg he saw next to Exo. "I think I saw a fair number of eggs around here. Good job, Exo."

Tori began digging around in the grass too. She found two more eggs and put them in Ven's basket. "I wonder what kind of magic these things are supposed to have?" she wondered out loud. "I can't wait to see."

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/16/2012 10:39 AM

Placing the first egg she found in her own basic, Toxic was ready to set off to look for more. However, what Exodus had said, and began doing, had drawn her in his direction. She watched in amazement as he used his wings to reveal different eggs, half wishing that she, too, could have wings. Well, she did, or she could, but that was strictly when she took on the form of a Turkzilla. Unfortunately for her, most people ran from her when they saw a Venom Turkzilla walking around.

"That's an amazing trick, Exodus," she said, happily. "Mind if I join you guys in this area for a bit?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby Cookie » 06/16/2012 11:40 AM

Tiamit looked around for a bit before spotting another egg, picking it up and handing it to Youko. "Here you go!" he smiled at her as he offered her the egg, putting it her basket for her before continuing his search. It seemed like there were lots of eggs in this little grassy area he was in, and it was pretty easy to find them if you didn't step on them first. "Toxic, you can have my next one if you'd like" he mentioned before continuing his search again, hoping to find more eggs for himself too. But he liked helping others, it was fun.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/16/2012 11:46 AM

"Hm? Really?"

Tiamit's words had surprised the young woman, causing her instead to look his way. "That... That's not necessary, you know. You should find eggs for yourself!" She couldn't really argue with kindness, though, so if he insisted, then she was likely to stop resisting. "Maybe if we look together for a little while, we'll better our chances?"

As she took a step toward the young man, she felt something beneath her foot, which was quickly found to be another egg. Without a moment to spare, she scooped it up, it looking different than the others that she had seen so far. Rather than being brightly painted, it was primarily black.

"Well, that's weird... Maybe you're a good luck charm, Tiamit." This, she said with an amused look in her eye. "I haven't seen a dark egg until now. I could mean something, perhaps?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 06/16/2012 12:18 PM

At the mention of being a good luck charm, he laughed just a bit. "Maybe I am" he said while laughing, glad that she found an egg. "Well then, I guess its time to find myself one." He started looking around, making sure he didn't step on any. In one of the tree's though, he saw a hint of yellow and green, and started heading over there towards it. "Hm, I think there's an egg over there... not sure though." But as he got closer, he could see that it was indeed another egg, painted with flowers and leaves all over it. It actually hid in quite well, but he picked it up and put it in his basket.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/16/2012 12:24 PM

"Good luck," she wished Tiamit, smiling faintly. "I think I'll help you, then." The black egg still had her intrigued, but it would have been awful to waste all of her time just staring at it. Since he wanted to help her friend eggs, it was only right for her to offer help in return. She was looking all over the ground but, before she discovered a new one, he beat her to it.

"Nice find, there." It was hard to believe that even the trees were lined with eggs, which made her question just where else some might be. "If they're in trees, they may even be found under rocks and things." Right? Someone could easily have dug a little hole, put an egg into it, and set something on top of it. The more difficult eggs were to find, she assumed, the more special they would be.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/16/2012 1:21 PM

Exo blushed at the complements he received from the group. He really did prove to be help full after all, even if it was just a little. "Th-thank you~" He said with a timid laugh as he fanned his wings a little to make sure they had found everything before asking if they could possibly guide him to any other patches that looked good. He was having fun and wanted it to last just a little longer, wishing that he could have at least gotten to know the people around him a little better then just a voice and a name.

He turned his head in the direction he had heard Toxic's voice from. "Sure~ We would not mind, its nice to be in a group once in a while." He said with a little more confidence in his quiet voice. "Thank you for allowing me to join you... This was... th-the most f-fun I have had in a long time." He said in almost a whisper. Exo knew that was likely not loud enough to be heard and would be happy if they did hear it. If they were lucky, they may meet again after this or at least Exo hoped they would.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/16/2012 1:29 PM

She knew that time was running out, sort of. It was just a feeling, but she didn't believe that everyone would be together much longer. They had only just met, and now they were going to have to depart.

"It's a shame that we didn't get to know one another a little better," Toxic said, loud enough for those all around to hear. "We've only just met, and we may have to say our goodbyes soon. I may... do something else around here and, if I do, don't hesitate to look me up again." Already, the woman was considering hosting a random "tea party," as she liked to call them. Such an event would be better to learn about one another, given that everyone would mostly be sitting and relaxing.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous