Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: S6: Toxic, Fire, Tal, Cookie and Middy [Terrace]

Postby Middy » 06/11/2012 7:32 PM

Flake was caught off guard by the Velix that was running around him, he was really acting like a puppy who discovered something new. He didn't know how to really reply to him, as he was unsure who to choose as a partner right now, he really wanted to know everyone first. "I um... well... need some time to think on that. Okay?"

Fun, there was that word again. Did it mean having a good time with something without work? His eye twitched in reply, smiling back at the woman. He was beginning to remember what fun was again, and he was eager to experience it now. "D-discover something? I-I-I like the sound of that," his face turned red in embarrassment again, he stuttered! He quickly covered his mouth and turned away from everyone. Figures this would start up at the worst moment possible. Hopefully no one would make fun of him for it.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 06/11/2012 7:32 PM

"Oh, that's not even my full name, Tiamit!  But I prefer just to be called Youko.  According to my dad, his sister was named Youko, but she died when she was very young," Youko said, smiling back.  "Thanks!  You're name's interesting too~ and I'm here with my mother and father~ my brothers and sister didn't come, sadly, even though I really wanted them to come.  After all, this could be so much fun~" she said in a singsong tone, skipping forward slightly.

"She's going to get herself in trouble," Yuki said to Taliña quietly, but the black-and-blue-haired woman merely laughed as she took one of the baskets from Toxic and began to look around.

"Lighten up, dearest.  Let her have some fun," she said.

"But she could--Youko!  What are you doing?!" Yuki called out, and Taliña sighed as she whacked him firmly on the backside of the head.

"Yuki-Xue Lanwë, you need to relax!  She will be perfectly fine!" Taliña said, her voice resembling a warning growl.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/11/2012 7:45 PM

Toxic couldn't help but to smile as she watched the little Velix run circles around Flake. His energy didn't seem to bother her, at least not right now. That energy would definitely come in handy while looking for eggs. Her gaze returned to the man in the lab coat, though, noting that she seemed to have gotten his attention. Rather than disliking his stutter, she found it cute, as well as his reaction. "You don't have anything to worry about, you know," she commented, trying to be a sort of comfort. "I sometimes say the wrong thing or stutter." It happened. Everyone could get tongue-tied or nervous.

Hearing Taliña, however, had the woman's gaze drawn in that direction. "Wait! Your name is Snow-snow, then!" As soon as her discovery dawned on her, she was smiling even more. That was super adorable, too!

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Cookie » 06/11/2012 7:45 PM

"Oh you have siblings?" that must be nice, he thought. He wished he had siblings, even if they didn't come to places like this with him. "Well I'll keep you company if you'd like. And of course there's other people here too." Tiamit tried to keep up with her, which was kind of hard with her skipping. Certainly he wasn't used to her upbeat personality, most of the people he knew were quite the opposite but he didn't mind. He wondered if the others would catch up to them eventually so that he had time to make friends with them too.
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Thunder » 06/11/2012 7:57 PM

ImageImage

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Ven?" The girl asked the young Italian boy. "I mean, I've got a cloak on to hide the metal wings...but what if someone from Zukunftstechnologie is running around? They'd probably know who I am even without seeing my wings..."

"Don't worry about it, Tori!" Veneziano sighed, patting the girl on the head. "I don't think they'd ruin a family friendly egg hunt like this. And there's too many people around. You'll be safe, I promise.

The boy and girl walked over to the woman in the top hat. Tori, who was still feeling nervous, let Veneziano talk to the lady. "Hello," Ven greeted, bowing to Toxic. "We're here for the egg hunt. You're Toxic, right?" He could see that there was a large pile of baskets by the woman, but he wanted to make sure first, just in case. Tori, who was clinging to Veneziano's arm, gave Toxic a small smile. She hoped no one would question why she was wearing such a large cloak in this warm weather.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: S6:Toxic, Fire, Tal, Cookie, Middy, Silv, & Thunder [Ter

Postby Silverin » 06/11/2012 8:02 PM

Exo perked his ears up to the sound of many voices, causing him to sit up and shift his head towards the sound. Around here there normally was quite a few people but nothing like this. He had heard people come and go before but they mostly came in twos of threes but there seemed to be quite a few today. Exo swung his legs up and over the branch he was sitting on, pushing him self of towards the ground his long flowing garments trailing behind him. He made his way slowly towards the noise, hearing something about an egg hunt... "Ummm... excuse me... could you tell me... what is going on?" He said in a shy hushed voice hoping he was actually facing them, his clouded eyes looking in no direction at all. Exo was also hoping that he had not run into anyone... or that anyone was going to run into him, all the noise of feet and voices around him clouded his judgement of his surroundings.

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/11/2012 8:12 PM

Before getting to hear a reply from anyone else, it seemed that a few more guests had arrived, much to Toxic's pleasure. In her opinion, the more the merrier. "Why, yes, indeed, my name is Toxic. You've come to the right place!" Though she had offered a glance to both Ven and Tori, she didn't seem to have any ill expression. While it was in most people's nature to judge, she tried very hard not to do so and, given that she often loved wearing a trench coat regardless of the weather, she didn't seemed to mind Tori's cloak.

"Oh, we're having an Easter egg hunt!" She exclaimed when she turned to face yet another person, secretly admiring his peculiar clothes. "I know it's a little late for the holiday, or pretty late, but I heard rumors that some of things eggs might be magical, so I sent notices out, hoping that others would want to join in on the fun."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/11/2012 8:59 PM

A soft smile slipped onto his face as he heard her reply, because of his blindness he knew he was not likely of much help but desperately wanted to join the group. It was rare for him to get outside of the room he was almost always locked in and he wanted to make the most of this. His ability to fly might make up for the lack of his sight, maybe.

Exo was beginning to muster up the courage to ask if he could look with them. He pressed his pointer fingers together and began to fidget, moving them in a repetitive motion. "C-could I join you?" he shuddered, face flushed slightly red. Most other angels would have bean more gentle men like bowing to the young lady and then introducing him self but Exo lacked the experience and it showed through his shyness. "Oh.. I almost forgot... I am Exodus... and you are? Toxic?" He said repeating what he heard from one of the others with a light blush flooding his pale face. He carefully reached out towards where the baskets were taking one in his hand after making sure that was exactly what he had grabbed, he did not really want to create any unnecessary drama before they got started.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Cookie » 06/11/2012 9:00 PM

Even more people had showed up now, and he wondered if he should wait up for them. "Hey, maybe we should wait for the others. We don't want to go wandering off alone" he offered to Youko, looking back towards the others. "Maybe we could meet new people, who knows" he suggested, also worried about what her parents thought of her wandering off alone. Meeting new people was the whole reason he decided to participate in this, instead of letting someone else go. But he was shy, and didn't want to be left out of the activities. Youko seemed nice, but maybe the others wouldn't enjoy his company so much...
Cookie
Pets | Items

Postby Middy » 06/11/2012 9:02 PM

Flake was starting to become more accustomed to everyone here, his fears of anyone meaning him any harm or making fun of him for his neurological disorders were fading away. He was feeling less tense and nervous, and now trying to actually enjoy himself for a change. "Th-Thank you miss, that made me feel much better!" he smiled at Toxic, if he wasn't so afraid of contact he would have hugged her, but decided against it.

When he saw someone new show up he turned his attention to him, this man was certainly dressed odd... but being odd here was feeling like the norm. He still didn't have the guts to go and approach him just yet, but from his hushed words the man seemed shy like him... upon closer inspection he could see he was blind. Maybe, he could get along with him... both seemed to twitch and fidget.

Flake sat himself down on the ground after feeling weak in the knees, perhaps while everyone was greeting one another he could rest until the real hunt began.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/11/2012 9:07 PM

Toxic giggled slightly at Exodus' reaction, but not at all in a bad way, noticing that he, too, seemed nervous. Though she didn't act like it, this experience was already somewhat nerve wracking, and others that she knew probably would have been surprised at how well she was keeping her cool. Social events were her thing, when she had the chance to be a part of them, but it wasn't often that she hosted events for complete strangers. Being that she'd never met anyone that had gathered at all before, it was entirely different.

"Of course you may join! The whole point, really, is to be having fun. If you think you can enjoy yourself, then you're very much welcome to stay. And, yes, I'm Toxic. It's nice to meet you!" So many people on Evelon had interesting names.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Thunder » 06/11/2012 9:09 PM

Tori let out a quiet sigh of relief. The lady- Toxic, was it?- hadn't questioned the cloak. Then again, the woman was also wearing some atypical things like the top hat. And right after, another man arrived, also dressed in strange, flowing robes. The man spoke very quietly, and Tori couldn't help but stare at his clothing. It wasn't because they were weird; in fact she found them rather pretty. There was something else about him, though, that she couldn't put a finger on, but she stopped looking at him, knowing it was rude to stare.

"I hope you don't mind if we grab one of these baskets, then," Veneziano said to Toxic, picking up one of the baskets. "Thanks for inviting us." He gave Toxic a warm smile before turning back to Tori. "Well then, shall we go?"

"Sure!" Tori chirped, feeling less wary now. "I wonder who else is here though?" The two took a look around. Aside from Toxic and the mysterious man, there was also a Virus Velix, a teenage girl with what seemed to be her parents, and two other men. "Hm, I think I'd like to chat with someone...though I also just want to spend some time with you."

"What about this guy?" Ven asked, gesturing towards Exo. "He seems a little shy...maybe we could go with him, if he wants?"

"That's fine with me," Tori replied, "but let him get his basket first."

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Kylo » 06/11/2012 10:13 PM

Upon seeing his frie-well what Talcen already believed to be his friend, sit down he rushed back over to him and crawled up his back trying to sit on top of his head. "Hey I can see soooo much farther from here!" He laughed and saw the newest arrivals from his perch on top of Flake. "Hey everyone! I'm Talcen!" He laughed some more before squinting and looking further out. "Hey I think I see an egg guys! It's in that tree!" He pointed with one short arm towards it.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 06/11/2012 10:22 PM

With everyone gathered, and Youko and Tiamit already on the hunt, Toxic was rather eager to start. Half the fun was socializing, though, so she didn't mind that. Now, however, it seemed as though it was time to address everyone. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you, and I hope that we can all get along!"

"I'm sure that almost everyone read, but there have been rumors going on that some of the eggs may not just be eggs. I've heard that some may be magic or have other spectacular properties. So I'd like to think that this isn't any ordinary egg hunt! If you'd like, we can go ahead and split up, but please remember: the important thing here is to have fun!"

Plus, it seemed that their little Velix friend had already spotted an egg. What wonderful news! Of course, she would feel bad going and getting it herself, since there was probably so many other eggs around.

"There should be enough eggs for all of us to share, too."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 06/12/2012 7:18 AM

Upon hearing her words he was now shaking with excitement and anticipation, grateful that she had allowed him to join despite his lack of vision. "Th-thank you! I will do my best to be of assistance." He said with a polite bow, his hands trembling as he did so, almost making him drop the basket that he picked up. Toxic's next words also excited him. Possibly magical eggs could be found? He knew there were magical eggs of many kinds but to be honest all eggs were held in high regards as life giving shelters, or so he had been taught. It was one of the few things he had been taught. He knew that they had to be handled care fully, not to be dropped, most treated as though they were made of glass and came in all sorts of shapes, sizes and colors. Naturally he assumed most would be the typical egg shape but he was unsure as to how large or small they would be. Hopefully not too large that he could not manage.

Exo began to pin point people though their voices, mapping out their positions in his mind through air currents and sound. The Velix was hard to miss, his much louder higher pitched voice and speech pattern was easy to pick out as well as the way he scampered around on the ground. The Velix also pointed out Flake to him and although the little creature may not have realized, gave the other man's location away to him even though he had not really heard him speak yet. Toxic was also easy to pinpoint, she was one of the four ladies that were around. He had no idea who anyone else was other than the couple or what seemed like a couple or two close friends, who stood near by. They seemed to be discussing him. Exo considered approaching them but hesitated and started turning his basket in his hands, slowly convincing himself he would join them if they approached him first.

The fact that the Velix he heard was called Talcen, had see an egg in one of the trees built up his excitement even more. He turned his head towards where Tal was sitting, he was unable to see where he was pointing but could pick up the rough direction based on his voice alone. "I could maybe... reach that one?" He said unconsciously spreading his black feathered wings, brushed with bits of silver and mint marks that almost glowed. When Exo realized he had exposed them he folded them tightly to his back, taking a step back and looked a way his face flushed again.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext