Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Halloween Trek {Raven & Wave}

Postby FrostyRae » 11/06/2012 11:50 PM

"I know what you were dressed as Tenten, darling," Raven mused. "Though I do have to say you did a decent job with fabricating the outfit. After all, I did mistake you as the Erik I know at first."

Jareth, merely just having to hear the reaction of the man, emitted a small chuckle. "Magic, boy. That's all." Throwing a crystal up only for it to disappear, the fae looked at Tenten expectantly. "Well? Lead the way, boy. My patience can be worn thin very easily."
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby wave3girl » 11/07/2012 4:58 PM

Tenten quickly scuttled off. His march was not of a penguins but of a bird of prey in pursuit.  He had walked almost all the way to the end of the road and pivoting on one foot looking like a 90 degree turn. He gestured for them to talk down this pathway. "It's a few blocks from here, the short cut gets us there in no time."
He slowed down a little due to the paths unpaved walk way and branches near the edge of each turn.  He walked down a slope before asking, "So you said you know of an Erik, you mean Erik, THE Erik?"

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 12/04/2012 1:02 AM

"Oh how wonderful! I am glad it is not that much farther of a walk. We could still trick-or-treat along the way if you two would like," Raven offered. Jareth spared her a glare, but merely shrugged. As long as he got to the party and could evade these two, his night would get better.

Meanwhile, Raven had heard the last of Tenten's comments and questions. "Yes, I do know the Erik. I suppose you could meet him one day, but he's not much of one for visitors. Perhaps an appointment?" The last suggestion caused Jareth to snort. Correction, it nearly made him laugh so hard that it could cause concern for busting a gut.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby wave3girl » 12/05/2012 8:57 AM

"I think we should keep going. The party won't be able to start without its true party guests." He nodded his head to Jareth.  "I mean, who would not like to the true Goblin king at their party? It would be a hoot." He winces when he finished. Hoot, who uses that language anymore, it makes him seem older than he is or just a fool.
Tenten laughed too, he tried to hide it with the back of his hand over his mouth. He kept walking in front as he "Appointment? Is he really that tried for time? Must his opera still have infatuated deadlines? Can't he meet a fan of his work for a few short minutes." he coughed as his jeering emotions stopped turning into sincerity, "Was that ill of me to see a man who makes works tingling in sensation but thought provoking?"The path had orange leaves falling on red leaves and branches fallen from the night before windgall. The damp path of leaves and gravel road had a street light lamp about 35 feet away. The eerie glow of the lamp light the path. He kept walked a head of them still as a dusting of a blush touches his cheek. Annoyed with his rash actions as well at their possible reaction towards it.  “I guess that makes me a poor jester.” He smirked as he turned to them. “We are three streets away soon as we get off this path.”

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

Previous