Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Halloween Trek {Raven & Wave}

Postby wave3girl » 10/21/2012 8:21 PM

Tenten shrugged, "Sure I don't see a problem with that." He was leading the pair up to a house when he heard a voice another house down, a bitter sweet voice. He walked up to the house they were suppose to trick or treat. "Trick or Treat, " he sang and received two handfuls of candy. This was the best, tonight so far for himself. This was turning out to be a good night.
walking towards the crying form to go to the house he noticed the song sang. No one should cry on a festive night like this. He smirked, an idea forming.  Tenten started to sing Erik's parts in the song she was singing. He hoped it would cheer this creature up.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/21/2012 10:52 PM

Hearing a voice singing the part of the Phantom, the woman quickly wiped her tears and looked for the source of the voice, albeit still singing Christine's part.

Noticing that his partner for Halloween was singing again, the little Jareth received three handfuls of candy, then commenced to roll his eyes at the Phantom. Why was he singing? The child hadn't noticed that there was a woman nearby, one he should have recognized. Deciding it would be better to keep quiet rather than anger Tenten with an interruption, Jareth continued to juggle his crystal as they made headway to the next house.

Meanwhile, the brunette had taken the time to stand up and make her voice sound a little stronger. 'Now why would Erik of all people be in this neighbor?' she thought to herself, now that she recognized the song.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby wave3girl » 10/22/2012 6:19 PM

He tried not to laugh as his new friend when he rolled his eyes. Sure it was odd to break into song but what would you do if someone was crying on a night like this. Tonight was suppose to be a happy festive night were people can act how they want to. It was all harmless fun.
Tenten walked up to her still singing as if it were a stage performance hoping this was not freaking out Jareth. "With you here/ Beside you /Anywhere you go /Let me go too ". He was looking at her as if this was a question.

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/22/2012 8:37 PM

Not caring for the singing, Jareth had already started to make way towards the next house, ignoring the woman for now. He just wanted his candy.

The woman on the other hand, got caught up in singing the song along with this voice. "Love me, that's all I ask of you...." she answered, still having a sad tone. Slowly, she stopped singing and turned to the source of the voice, questioning it. "...Erik, is that you? I didn't know you celebrated Halloween..." Once again, she hadn't spotted Tenten yet. If it really was Erik, she hoped that this outfit made to look like Christine's dress from the movie would make him happy, even in the slightest.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby wave3girl » 10/22/2012 8:58 PM

He smiled, "I'm AN Erik." He billowed his cape as he got near. "Why the long face Dove? Lost your group? You can join us until you find them." Tenten was about to ask Jareth if that was alright. A little bewildered he looked around. Where did he go? looking around him and even under his wing he started to feel a little unsettled.
Looking at the pathway toward the next house, he found him. "One sec, I have to ask him." He jogged over to Jareth, "They can she tag along, she seems to missing someone. What do you say?"

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/22/2012 10:21 PM

"Sure, whatever...can we continue now?" Jareth replied and asked in the politest of tones he could manage. The child was getting temperamental and didn't care to know the woman now, as he could find out later.

Shaking her head, she mumbled no, that she was in fact perfectly fine except that she was searching for a child. The woman's face contorted into one of confusion at Tenten saying he was an Erik...not the Erik, Phantom of the Opera. "Excuse me? No...I don't mean dressing up as the Phantom...which you clearly are. Never mind then...I need to continue searching for that rascal of a goblin child. If you'll excuse me," she said kindly, then paused. "Wait...what is that child's name you've paired up with?"
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby wave3girl » 10/22/2012 10:35 PM

He waved her over as he tagged along behind an impatient Jareth. "This is 'Jareth, Jareth this is..." It dawned on him he didn't get the crying girls name, "Uhh." His mind stopped, should he give her a name or ask for it. Description... "I'm Tenten, a pleasure. This lovely lady has a nice voice don't you think?" Tenten hides under his wing a little from embarrassed flush. Can feathers go purple?

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/23/2012 12:11 AM

Faintly amused by Tenten's embarrassment, the woman smiled. "Just call me Raven. I may be dressed in the outfit of Christine, but I am not her, I assure you of that." Hearing Jareth's name, she cried out in relief and quickly snatched the child into a hug. Not realizing who it was at first, he started having a hissy fit, then demanded to be put down. However, once he was put down and had heard the woman's name, his jaw went a little slack.

"...Miss Raven? Is that really you?" He seemed to have his heart being pulled at for a moment, unsure if this woman was really the Raven that lived at the castle in which he currently resided in with the other guests. Simply getting a nod, the child jumped in joy and gave her a brief hug around the legs. Despite being a child and not wanting to stay in one place, he felt thoroughly content with staying by her for now.

"Come on, Phantom, let's go!" he cheered before dragging the two adults behind him toward the next house.
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby wave3girl » 10/23/2012 1:47 PM

He flinched away from the two having their happy reunion. No way he was going to be caught in the fire of that. Realizing he helped the both of them out he smiled. Being dragged to the next house wasn't so bad. A pretty lady joining the evenings events.
Tenten joined in the treat or treating, giving the both of them a glance. "How do you know each other." looking toward Raven he asked, "How did you lose him?"

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/23/2012 9:46 PM

Giving a small chuckle, Raven decided to divulge Tenten about how she knew Jareth.

"Well...he's a guest at the place that I reside in here in the Lands of Evelon. If you were ever to visit there...you would meet my Phantom named Erik. I'd like to believe he closely resembles the Phantom in the book and something else I've managed to read." Realizing she was rambling, Raven apologized and continued.

"As for how I know Jareth here...let's just say we have a friendly rivalry for who ought to rule my palace. I beat his labyrinth and in some ways took it over when it somehow transferred here into Evelon. Something I should point out though is that the Goblin King here is usually not in form of a child. But I suppose he decided to be for Halloween..."

The child gave a shrug at her and laughed. "Now as for how she lost me, I simply ran off on her while she was trying to take me trick-or-treating. Simple as that." The woman gave him a half glare and pouted. "Yeah and you better not do it again or I'll make sure that you don't get to enjoy trick-or-treating anymore."
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby wave3girl » 10/24/2012 7:30 AM

"You purposely ran off?" He asked being dragged by the kid. He was not sure if they were telling the truth or just being in character. It did not mean much to him either way. He looked at Jareth curiously, “Why look like a kid when you could just go to a Halloween party as an adult?” He scratched the side of his face before leading them the next house. The Ben-Nye make up under the mask was beginning to itch. He out reached his bag in front of the door, “Trick or treat.”

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/24/2012 11:53 PM

Saying trick-or-treat along with Tenten, Jareth and Raven continued. "Yes, I purposely ran off on her. Do you know how bothersome this woman can be to live with?" the child growled, though his features were slowly becoming more like an adult fae's.

"And why go masquerading around as kid instead of being an adult? Because unlike you humans, us fae don't have this holiday to celebrate as children." By now, what had been a child was now an adult, and he was very clearly Jareth, the Goblin King. "Now where is this party going to be at and what time will it be held? I might as well get into much more fashionable clothing."

Raven, giving a small facepalm at what Jareth had done, looked over to Tenten apologetically. "Considering Jareth and I have given you our names, friend...why don't you tell us yours? Clearly you aren't Erik, at least not the one I know that is always dressed in his Phantom attire and having an ariowockee form at that."
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby wave3girl » 10/26/2012 2:29 PM

He fluffed up a little being startled. Jareth started looked less of a kid more of an adult. 'Creepy. So fae don't celebrate holidays, culture shock maybe?'He was not sure if they were kidding or not but by the sounds of it they believed, so should he.
"We could go at any time. The party starts in about 45 minutes." His idea of having a fun night turned out to maybe having an adventure.   "Oh; Hello I'm Tenten." he smiled, "I forgot my manners. Sorry about that. I'm an actor at the Idalani Falls."

He walked a few paced and turned around. "You both want to go to the party?"

(Do we want to take this to -A Haunted Halloween Hootenanny- or continue here?)

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby FrostyRae » 10/27/2012 12:18 AM

"Oh~! An actor? How wonderful~!" Raven exclaimed happily. "And lovely to meet you Tenten." Now that everyone had introduced themselves to each other, the woman seemed satisfied with the situation. "I'm ready to go when you boys are."

Jareth, on the other hand, decided to use his magic to change into what he considered 'fashionable' on the spot. "I suppose I am ready as well, mortal..." Although he liked parties, having Raven around always made him feel a little disgruntled as they always competed for who rules the castle. The fae was sincerely hoping that this party would be fun, otherwise there might be a problem.

( Like I said in the IRC earlier, I suggest sticking with this one for now...and if we're desperate, put it in the Hootenanny later. XD )
FrostyRae
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items

Postby wave3girl » 10/28/2012 1:30 PM

"Yeah, I'm Erik from The Phantom of the Opera for our play next week. I wanted to test out the costume before the performance." he smirked proud of his handwork.
Tenten eyes tripled in size with Jareth's new look. Impersonating a fish for a few minutes he responds to the change. "I want to know how to do that," he shook his head and exclaimed with new energy, "That was so cool!" realizing his actions may have been blown out of proportion with his comrades he coughs, "I mean, lets go to that party shall we? It's a few blocks from here."

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext