Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Family Outing ~ OPEN {Hunt - RE2 very welcome :)}

Postby Thunder » 12/22/2012 9:57 PM

What brought Devoc to the park? Well... "Erm, I was just passing by, actually," he stammered, rubbing the back of his head. "I was on my way to Medicai to get some documents for my father. He's a history professor, you see, and there's information in Medicai about the history of doctors that he needs..."

Part of him really did want to stay and enjoy the snow. But Devoc's responsible side told him that he had to get going. He wondered if any of these people would make him stay around. They all seemed very nice, but he did have a job to do. Either way, he'd feel terrible somehow. If he left for Medicai, he'd worry that he'd disappoint all these wonderful folks. If he stayed, his father's research might be impacted.

He looked at Gabriel and Mia when the special Christmas critters were mentioned. "Ah...I think I've heard of those too. They're only around during the winter, correct? I suppose it would be nice to see one. I've heard the birds are quite pretty in particular. Maybe if you put out some food, they will come?"

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby Akida » 12/24/2012 4:27 AM

((Sorry! My phone makes decisions on its own ever so often.. >___<))

"Ah Medicai. I'd love to study there sometime.."
Rafael would've continued that conversation, but the pair looked at each other as soon as seasonal creatures were mentioned. They were looking for them too, but passed time by having fun instead of possibly scaring them off by actively hunting for them.
"Funny you guys should mention that! We were on the look out for them actually."
"We have a more relaxed plan, but tossing around food sounds like a good idea."
"It's a marvelous idea! How about closer to the trees?"

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/24/2012 9:59 PM

"Ooh, I want to search for migrating Christmas-creatures!" Bubblegum's voice was a bit higher in pitch as she squealed excitedly. "I mean, I don't care if I'd just be helping you get one for your friend or yourselves or whatever - sure, it'd be interesting to have one for myself, but catching them seems like the fun part, doesn't it? It does to me, at least."

Reaching into the pockets of her coat, she pulled out an assortment of different colored jelly beans. "I have no idea what they eat...all I have is candy. I have these, gum, a few pieces of chocolate, and other stuff like that. I'm not sure if this will lure them out, though..."

{5}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7174
Donate