Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Super Babysitters, to the Rescue! (P, me and Thunder)

Postby Thunder » 06/23/2013 7:18 PM

Glacier thought she had been ahead of Minty, but soon she found herself gasping in amazement as the pup bounced past her on a ball of psychic power. "Be careful!" she called, watching as Minty flew up to the top of the jungle gym. She was thoroughly impressed with the youngster's powers, and it seemed like Minty had great control over them, but she couldn't help feeling concerned anyway.

She was also impressed with Bestie's powers and watched as the Ms. Wilson turned into crystal and flew away. She wondered what sort of practical use such an ability could have, but her train of thought was distracted when Longshot called to her. Shaking her head, she turned to Longshot and gave him a thumbs up. "Okay!" she replied. "Let's go find the others!"

With that, Glacier followed Longshot towards the playground equipment. On his request, she also took a sniff of the air and picked up traces of Geyser's scent. "Hmm," she mused, "I think he might have gone towards the trees...over there!" She pointed to the thicket that he had entered a short while ago. "Do you think you can find him there? I could try going after my brother!" Since Flareo hadn't been very interested in playing, she was afraid he would go too hard on the kids if they went after him.

Meanwhile, as the super wolves and the children were playing, someone else was watching them from a distance.

"Hmph," Panthera scoffed. She was situated in a wooded area near the park, viewing the hide and seek game through a magic cloud. "Have these slobbering canines sunk so low as to act as babysitters to these children? Well, at least they certainly are distracted... I shall have to make my move soon."

(OOC: Hope it's not too early to introduce Panthera o3o)

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Re: Super Babysitters, to the Rescue! (P, me and Thunder)

Postby Freezair » 07/03/2013 2:04 AM

((Arrg, sorry for my own slow responses. Work is hard and saps my muse. D:))

Longshot looked shocked at Glacier's words. "You mean... that horrible crook is your BROTHER?!" Longshot's jaw hung open as if he'd just been told the world was flat. "Wait a minute... does that make him your EVIL TWIN?!" His loose jaw turned into a grin. "Oooh! Oooh! That's good! Maybe we can draw him out with the promise of a comf... a con... a comfy... a conflagration between you two! Like, which of you is the best twin after all! Oooh, and there can be dramatic music to go with it, Deputy Glacier!" Longshot started humming something off-key, but suitably dramatic, as they ran for the trees.

Minty, meanwhile, made one final, blazing bounce off the very peak of the jungle gym, and snapped at one of Bestie's low-hanging glittery legs. The Ms. Wilson let out a squawk, startling Minty and making her lose her balance on her cloud. The two of them went tumbling down the side of the jungle gym, Minty falling on her face across the ball. Out of her control, it bounced off and away in any direction it wished, carrying her (and Bestie with it) across the playground. They thundered away from Longshot and Glacier, yelping all the while, bounding and rolling toward the tube where Flareo had hidden himself.

I'm so cool (too bad I'm a loser).
I'm so smart (too bad I can't get anything figured out)!
I'm so brave (too bad I'm a baby).
I'm so fly
That's probably why it feels just like I'm falling for the first time!

I'm so green (it's really amazing).
I'm so clean (too bad I can't get all the dirt off of me)!
I'm so sane (It's driving me crazy)!
It's so strange
I can't believe I'm falling for the first time!

Critters -Ramblings - Single & Looking -Majikul Wishlist -This Stuff's Important

Freezair
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 80
Donate

Previous