Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby xxSpo » 12/29/2007 10:45 AM

Cara nodded. Although she knew that Lona probably was safe, she still worried when Lona was out of her sight. It was strange, Lona was always the one to stay with Kiyala, and Cara had always known where she was. But now that information was gone... Cara shook her head, and pushed the thought out of her mind. Lona would be fine. She admired Koro's confidence, and decided to be like him. They'd be fine, and they could have fun.
She smiled and leapt playfully on him again.

Lona smiled and nodded. She really should get to know those in her pen more often. She hoped that she could stay friends with Elixer though, because she liked her, and she wasn't one of those noise loving playful Kuhnas like Cara or Koro.
"I really should get to know more pets in my pen. Now that I think about it, I've never really explored there. Cara wanted me to, and she was too scared to go on her own, but now I guess we can go together.

[8]
[center]xxPetss xxMee xxBreedabless xxAdoptabless[/center]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 224
Donate
Location: Someone's forgotten to check under their bed recently, haven't they?

Postby Lii Anne » 12/29/2007 11:35 AM

"heh."Elixer said."I've always been able to make time to chat with those I want to get to know.I know all my penmates by heart."She paused."But I've never been able to be with them when they were with thei frieds.I'm scared of big groups."The kunha looke at Lono.'I'v enver really wanted to leave my pen beofre."

Koro got back to his feet and punced on cara.this was fun!
"This is great!"he said."To bad Lona and  Elixer are to scared to join us!"
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 60
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/29/2007 11:57 AM

Cara giggled and swiped him in a friendly way, not wanting to hurt him and enjoying herself.
"Shall we go and see them?"
Cara asked, wanting to see what Lona and Elixer were doing. Probably just sitting and talking, or sitting and listening in Lona's case, but still she was interested to see her.

"Me too."
Lona said, liking the fact that she could express herself with Elixer.
"I've always been afraid of big groups, even with Cara. Just incase none of them like me."

[9]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 12/29/2007 12:14 PM

"Most pets never accepted me for the way i am..."Elixer said."They shunned me."The young Kunha was really mad at thise certain pets."I've alway's been with Koro,Painter,Candy, or Aqua.Painter's an Arkunha.Candy's a cake kunha, like cara.Aqua's a Hydrakunha.they always accepted me."

"Ok!"Koro said, racing to Cara."Where aer they, though."He sniffed the air.
"well..."He paused."elixer's that way."he said, then ran towards Elixer.He stopped."Juat make sure to keep up!"
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/29/2007 12:27 PM

Cara smiled as she watched him. She really liked him, she thought as she trotted after him, and only when he called back did she realise that she was falling behind. She shook herself and bounded up to him, darting ahead of him while he waited then calling over her shoulder.

"Coure I'll keep up!"

Under the tree, Lona smiled and was about to speak when she heard her sister calling somewhere. She looked up to see Cara and Koro running towards them, and smiled. She knew that Cara was fine and could easilly look after herself, but she still didn't like being away from her for too long. It was the same for both of them, and it just showed how close they were.

"Look, there they are."

She said softly, watching them with bright eyes.

[10]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 12/29/2007 12:37 PM

'hey guys!"Koro said, looking at his sister."How ya been?"
He knew they were fine.They were two kunhas who sat unde a tree.What was the worst that could happen?

"Hello koro, cara."Elixer said."how have you been?"
the young Kunha looked at at Lono."We've been fine."

"yeah.i doubt two kunhas like you two could get in trouble."koro said, nuzzlign cara  affectionatly.
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/29/2007 12:55 PM

"Yeah, we've been fine."

Lona repeated Elixer, getting up and stretching, after feeling a little cramped from sitting under the tree for so long in the same position. She now felt completely relaxed in all of their company, but was glad to have Cara back where she could keep an eye on her. She knew that Cara was daring, and could easilly get herself into trouble if she wanted too. But while she was with Koro, then surely the two of them could look after each other.

Cara smiled and licked Koro's face affectionaly, not really listening to their conversation. Somehow, it didn't seem to matter so much.

[11]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 12/29/2007 1:37 PM

"What did you guys do?"She asked the two other Kunhas. Elixer stood up and streched."We sat here.And we talked."

"We had way more fun!"Koro said. He and cara had way to much fun, if that ws even possible!

Elixer just looked at her brother with a weird look on her face.
"what'st that look for?'he asked her.

"No reason.Right,Lono?"
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/30/2007 2:47 PM

(It's Lona. =DD)

"Nope, none."

Lona said, though she was watching Koro and Cara closely. They seemed to be getting on well... very well. She knew Cara so well that it was enough to guess that this wasn't just a normal relationship. Was Cara feeling something more for Koro? Cara had played with loads of males before, but never had she cared what gender anyone was, as long as they could play. But now...

"Yeah, we did way more."

Cara said hapilly, interupting Lona's thoughts, wondering how the two Kuhnas could have just sat under this tree for all of this time. There was so much more they could have been doing... Cara would have climbed the tree rather than just sat under it. Hey, now she thought of it, it was a good idea.

"Hey, I'm gonna climb the tree!"

She announced, then ran forward and leapt at the trunk, using her sharp claws to latch onto the tree, two tails lashing in an attempt to keep her balence as she reached a low branch, then leapt up to reach the next one.

[12]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous