Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Wanna Play?

Postby Lii Anne » 12/27/2007 10:43 PM

Name:Elixer
Level 1
Species: Common Kunha
Loyalty: 10
name:Koro
level 1
Species: Common (Kuhna)
Loyalty: 10

*Regular Rules.Kunhas prefferably.*

Lii Anne looked about the park. She had brought her Kunhas here. it was her first time being in the lands. She hoped someone would atleast talk to her.She had brought two of her Kunhas, two common one. A female named Elixer, and a male named Koro. They were her first pets, other than her Talis.

Elixer ran around, and Koro chased after her. Lii watched them.
So hyper... She thought, watching them.I hope I never have to leave them.They are adorable.

Her Kunhas only chased each other. She waited. Would anyone come and play?The thirteen year old just looked around.No one...yet. She ran to her Kunhas, and began to pat them.
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 60
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/28/2007 10:03 AM

(I'll come and playyy! ...Sorreh, just had to say that. xD)

[center]Image

.Lona.
Canvas in Spanish

.Caramelo.
Toffee in Spanish

"Carmyyy! Waaait up!"

The sound of someone calling could be heard, from the direction of a running Cake Kuhna. She smiled to herself and turned around, sliding to a stop, both tails wagging hapilly. A person came into a sight, a running girl with another Kuhna running by her side, this one staying with her. Kiyala saw Caramelo up ahead, and grinned.

"So there's where you got to."

Caramelo purred hapilly and trotted up to meet her owner. Kiyala smiled and reached down to pet the little Kuhna. The Arkuhna that had been running by her side, Lona, smiled also and nuzzled Caramelo. They were obviously good friends. Kiyala smiled as she watched the two of them begin to play, Caramelo a little more energetic than Lona. Suddenly, Lona stopped, sniffing the air. Caramelo pawed her friend, wanting to keep on playing. Lona stood up, excitedly, looking over in one direction.

"What is it?"

Kiyala asked the Kuhna as Lona ran round in a circle, excited. Lona nuzzled Kiyala's hand then motioned to a place not too far away. Kiyala looked over and saw that there was another person, and two Common Kuhnas by her side. She smiled and stood up.

"Wanna go make some friends?"

Before Kiyala had finished speaking, however, Caramelo had darted off, towards Lii Anna without a second thought. Lona started running after her, then stopped. The Arkuhna turned back to Kiyala, and waited for her owner to catch up. Lona was a bit shy, to say the least. Not like Caramelo, who had almost reached Lii Anne. Kiyala sighed at the pets boundless energy, and watched to see what would happen.

[1]
[/center]
[center]xxPetss xxMee xxBreedabless xxAdoptabless[/center]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 224
Donate
Location: Someone's forgotten to check under their bed recently, haven't they?

Postby Lii Anne » 12/28/2007 10:26 AM

lii looked at the girl. Finally...She thought. Someone to talk to!
Liir an to the girl, and saw her two Kunhas. A cake kunha and a Arkunha, she believed. She owned herself 3 arkunhas, and two cake kunhas.
"Umm..."Lii said."I'm Lii Anne...But Just call me Lii.No one ever calls me Lii Anne...."Lii looked shyly at the other person, and her Kunhas.
Elixer and Koro were lookinf at the new Kunhas, examining them. To the Commons, they were quite different, even though they were in a pen with atleast oe of each kind.
Koro went up to Caramelo and touched her nose.
"The male Kunha, the one with your Cake, is Koro, and Elixer is the female."Lii said, patting her Kunha.
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/28/2007 10:39 AM

"Heya, I'm Kiyala."

Kiyala said hapilly, after listening to the other girls intro. She looked about the same age, and she'd be happy for some company. Wandering around with her pets was always fun, but sometimes it just took some human company to make her really happy.

"That's Caramelo, or Cara for short,"

She said, motioning to the little Cake Kuhna.

"And this,"

Kiyala began, looking down to see where Lona was. The Arkuhna was very shy with new people, Kiyala had soon learned that. She was fine when she got to know them, and was very playful like Cara, but often she never actually got to know people, because she was too shy to. Lona had gotten used to letting Caramelo do the intros, and liked to stay at the back. While Cara went off playing with others, Lona would stay behind with Kiyala. At first Kiyala had tried to make her some friends, but it just wasn't the way that Lona was, and Kiyala had accepted it. But now, just to be polite, she nudged the Arkuhna with her foot. Lona nervously stepped forward and nodded.

"Is Lona."

Meanwhile, Cara had smiled as Koro came up to her, and nuzzled him playfully. Her two tails started wagging from side to side, as they often did when she was excited or happy, or in this case both. She, unlike Lona, loved to make new friends.
Cara jumped to the side, away from the group, then turned to Koro and Elixer, inviting them to play.

[2]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 12/28/2007 11:00 AM

1.3 1.3

Lii looked at the two kunhas.
"Nice to meet you,Kiyala!"Lii said, as Elixer got closer to her."Elixers quite shy around others..." Lii said."But she'll get used to you soon enough!"Lii laughed as, when Koro was running about, he tripped, and did a flip in hte air.
"Koro's such a klutz!"Lii said."Such a silly boy..."
Koro got back on his paws, and he began running again.Elixer just stayed by Lii.
Soon enough she left Lii's Side, and began to approach Cara.
'Hi..' The Kunha said to the other one.'I'm Elixer.'
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/28/2007 11:13 AM

"Lona's pretty shy too. Hardly ever makes friends, she just stays with Cara or me."

Kiyala said, nodding to Lona, who was proving her words to be true by staying right by her leg, shying away from anyone else. Lona trusted Kiyala and Cara, and that was it. Now she looked nervously at Elixer as the Kuhna introduced herself. Lona smiled. At last, someone that didn't bound about and want to play every minute, as she was used to with Cara.

"Hi. I'm Lona. That's Cara, my sister. Her full name is Caramelo, which means Toffee. My name means Canvas."

Lona said proudly, with a shy smile. The two weren't actually sisters, but they acted like it and knew each other as well as sisters would. They went everywhere together, and although they had different personalities they still liked each other alot. Often, when they went to places like this, Cara would run off and play with the others and Lona would just stay behind with the humans. It was nice to have another Kuhna who wasn't running around either.

Meanwhile, Cara laughed as Koro accidently flipped, but not meanly. She chased after him and pounced, claws safely sheathed so as not to hurt him.

[3]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 12/28/2007 11:24 AM

Koro watched the female chase him.He ran, then quickly turned pac, pawing the Cake's face.
"Gotcha!" he said."I'm better that you!" He beagan to run to Lii.
Lii looked at her Kunha.
'Go play." seh said, pushing Koro back.

Elixer looked at Lona.
"All the Kunhas at my home are all very hyper..."She siad."I can be.But only when I'm with Koro and Koro only.If there is anyone else, I'm all shy...Nice to meet you!"She said, running onder a tree."C'mon. I found a nice place to restr."
The Kunha motioned to Lona to come to her.
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/28/2007 11:37 AM

Cara rolled over hapilly, then heard as Koro proclaimed he was better than her somewhere above her. She got up and shook herself, looking over to where Koro was, wanting to play. She watched him go up to Lii, then get pushed back again. She smiled to herself and sat down, her tails still wagging in time.

"Ohhh Koro! Over here!"

She called, hoping that he'd wonder how she knew his name. Despite she never looked like she was listening, infact she always was, just not showing it. She got alot of useful information that way. Including names.

Meanwhile, Lona trotted hapilly after Elixer. When she reached the tree, she lay down and continued talking.

"I play alot with Cara, she's the only other Kuhna I know. When, up 'till now anyway."

She said with a smile, quite pleased with herself for making a friend without Cara's help. She had always been quite shy, and still was, but somehow she was finding it easier now to open up to other people.

"I do know other pets, back at my home, but some of them are scary. There are two Serraptors, and they terrify me. But I guess I shouldn't judge on appearence, 'cus another scary looking pet, Mentira, even his name's scary. It means Lie. But he's really nice once you get to know him. Then there are some that I don't talk to. There's a Cavallion, and she scares me too 'cus she has this guardian thing, a Nyghtmare, and he's always with her, but he's like a shadow and you can't even see him."

Lona talked on, suprising herself for finding Elixir so easy to talk to. It felt good to just chat about anything, under the shade of this tree.

[4]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 12/28/2007 12:07 PM

[5][5]

Koro looked at cara. She was quite active.
"I'm going to catch you!"He said, zooming after the Kunha.
"Your like Paint!"Koro siad."She's an Arkunha in our pen.She's one of the Arkunha triplets.' The male said.

'I never am with the other Kunhas. I'm always with Koro.He's my twin, did you know that?He is."Elixer said."I don't like his activness sometimes, though."Elixer laughed."I've never had anyone else to talk to, though. He was the only oe that understood me."
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/28/2007 12:18 PM

"Paint? Oh, I've never met any other Arkuhna. At my home there's no pet the same. But we all get along. It's fun, really."

She commented simply, before racing off away from him. She smiled, the wind in her fur, her two tailes stretching out behind her, just out of Koro's reach. She loved playing like this, it was just so fun for her. Suddenly, she turned and jumped at Koro. She collided with him and the two went rolling over, Cara laughing all the way.

"I sometimes talk to the other pets at my home..."

Lona mused thoughtfully. She liked the pets she was with, and some of them were quite nice. Cinta, a Rexxel from her pen introduced her when she was new, but now she thought about it Lona realised she had never really had a conversation with Cinta. She was nice and all that, but Lona had never really been outgoing enough to talk with all of them. The most she would say was hello. She told herself that she would make more of an effort to speak to the others from now on.

An outburst of laughing caught her attention and she looked up, ears pricked. But it was only Cara and Koro, rolling over playfully.

"They are just so active."

She said suddenly, watching the pair.

[5]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 12/28/2007 12:27 PM

"At my home, there are three like me. me, Elixer over there, and another. Dunno her name though. Tehre is also two cake Kunhas. Two Hydrakunhas, and three Arkunhas." Koro told her. "There is never nobody to play with. We are in our own pen.So, unless Lii lets usout of the pen, It's only us Kunhas."
Koro laughed as Cara took him rolling."Woohoo!"He screamed."You ae awesome!" The Kunha went up to her, touching her nose."let's do that again!"He said.

"Too active..."Elixer said."The only calm Kunha in my pen other than me is Paint. She's like you. An Arkunha." The female said.= to Lono.
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/28/2007 12:40 PM

Cara laughed and jumped away, then shook herself hapilly. She hadn't had this much fun in a long time. It wasn't that Lona wasn't fun, it was just that she always became so boring when other pets were around. Cara never understood why she was so shy around others, but it never mattered, because when there were other pets then Cara could play with them, and when they were alone Cara could just play with Lona and she would be fine. But to have a change for once was great.

"Yeah, lets!"

She said, lowering herself to the ground playfully, as if she was about to pounce.

"I haven't had this much fun in ages. It can get boring sometimes, with only one friend to play with all the time for me. I did ask why Kiyala - that's my owner - didn't get more of us, but she said that she didn't want anymore, 'cus we're special. She says she's going to breed us or something, but I just like playing!"

She said, and with that she pounced on Koro again.

"Lucky you."

Lona said with a smile, as she'd love to have some peace in a while, rather than all this noise. It would be great to have someone to escape to, just to have someone else to talk to now and then.

"Ah well, it's not all bad. I have loads of other pets to talk to, I guess I'm just always too shy to go up and speak to them."

[6]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 12/28/2007 1:59 PM

"Heh..."Koro said, as he ran back to the start.This time he  ran, and knocked cara over, and they went tumbling down.
"Woohoo!"He shouted."Tish is awesome!"
The Common Kunha had never had this much fun.

"they're very nice.The Kunhas in my pen. they respect that I'm not great with others."Elixer said."I wish the other pets were like them."
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/28/2007 2:13 PM

Cara laughed again as she rolled over with Koro, and at last they landed in a heap. She panted heavilly, then the Kuhna untangled herself and sat down, content. She nuzzled Koro affectionally, then suddenly looked around for Lona. She realised that she hadn't seen her in a while, as she had been having too much fun. Although Cara hadn't been playing with Lona recently, she still cared for her, and often felt like the big sister to her.

"Where's Lona and Elixer gone?"

Lone smiled, as she knew what Elixer meant. Sometimes it was hard to take pets that thought everyone could talk for hours, as her sister could. Some thought that everyone could make friends easilly... not like her. It was one of the reasons that Lona often stayed by Kiyala. But this time, she was glad she had made a change.

"I know what you mean. I really should get to know the other pets that Kiyala owns. The most I ever say to them is 'hello'..."

[7]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 12/29/2007 12:07 AM

"Other than Koro, one of Lii's Matches are my best frined. She's really nice, but she's too yuong to leave the avairy." Elixer said."I really like being with erh.She's just like me. We goto a corner of the Aviary, and chat for hours about how much we dislike all theothe pets thinking we should be like them."

Koro looked at cara."I dunno."he siad."But they're probably fine.Elixer's old enough to care fro herself, anyway.And Lona's with ehr, so they're both fine. I assure you!"
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next