Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Ghostlily » 01/16/2008 9:48 PM

Felliper glanced at Flicker, thinking that he was a bit overexcited. Jokingly, he mewed, "Maybe if you weren't so hyperactive they wouldn't be so afraid to come out and say hello!" He words were not harsh, but kind and humorous, as if from friend to friend. Then, another voice, from the Lucain, surprised him. Glancing at the Lucain, he couldn't help but wonder for a moment. But the Lucain seemed to only wish to make friends, and so Felliper nodded, smiling encouragingly to the Lucain.

Dekagi's ears flicked in the way of Rainshadow. He could feel that the Kitrell was not worried about the Lucain, and so Dekagi himself calmed down slightly. He couldn't help but be a bit protective of his friend, and so he murmured, after a pause, "Very well then. As long as you do not frighten away the Mr. Wilsons as this fellow here did, Dekagi paused to glance at Flicker, not overally unkindly, "you may stay without trouble."

{6--6}
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Yomegami » 01/18/2008 10:04 PM

"Don't worry about that," Rainshadow chuckled, referring to scaring away Mr. Wilsons. After all, he was a Shadebane, who walked with nearly silent footfall.

Now that he was coming along, he wondered if he were to manage to bond with a Mr. Wilson.

Birds weren't his owner's specialty-especially not ones wearing converse shoes. His specialty were seemingly monsters, such as Carpetfangs.

Still, the Lucain wanted to definitely get a good look at the birds. They sounded interesting.

He sat down, and looked around.

"Any suggestions to where we might look first?" he asked.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 01/27/2008 9:18 PM

Dekagi nodded at the Lucain, finally accepting that he wasn't going to hurt anyone. At least, not on purpose. The Rabbot flicked his tail to where a small grove of maple trees was growing.
"I've seen a few nests among the branches," Dekagi explained. "I figured that the trees would be a good place to start first."
The Rabbot began walking over to the trees, not waiting for Flicker or Rainshadow. He looked up, then turned to Felliper, murmuring, "You wanna take a look?"

The Kitrell glanced up at the trees, searching for signs of life from any of the nests. It was hard to tell from this point of view, and so Felliper flapped his wings, becoming airborne quickly. He soared up into the treetops, searching everywhere for a Mr. Wilson.
"I don't see any yet," Felliper called to the others.

{7--7}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 02/08/2008 4:29 PM

Rainshadow got up, and followed Dekagi to the trees, making sure to keep his footsteps as quiet as possible.

He lifted his nose up in the air, and sniffed several times.

"I'm not picking up anything that smells like a bird. Flowers, maybe, but not birds." He said.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 02/17/2008 4:09 PM

Dekagi narrowed his eyes. He doubted that they'd ever find anything, even if they searched the entire day. Even with his enhanced robotic senses, they could miss seeing the little gray bird that they were looking for.
"See anything up higher?" Dekagi called to Felliper.

Felliper glanced down at Dekagi, nodding, and flew upward. But there was nothing here. He looked left and right, then flew down onto Dekagi's shoulders. He mewed to both the Rabbot and to the Lucain, "Nothing. I can't find a trace of Mr. Wilson up there. Perhaps we should search somewhere else?"

{8--8}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous