Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Birdwatchers Ahoy! {Mr. Wilson Hunt--Private}

Postby Ghostlily » 12/30/2007 7:40 PM

[center]Image Image

Dekagi & Felliper

Boing. Boing. Boing.

"Dekagi, wait up!"

The little Kitrell flapped his wings, rising higher in the air. He was only some feet above the ground, and, although he had quite a bit of speed, his friend was still ahead. The Rabbot B1 was nothing like the machine that he really was. In fact, he was just as concious as any being, able to think and feel like Felliper himself. To make him even more unusual, Dekagi was almost twice the size of any normal Rabbot B1, easily reaching up to a six foot man's shoulder. But this was all well for Felliper, for the Kitrell could easily land upon his friends shoulders without tiring him. Of course, Dekagi did not tire easily as it was. Both were good friends, kind to others, helpful and positive. And now they were here to take in another little fellow.

"Hurry up then, Felliper!" Dekagi shouted over his shoulder. "We just have to find one of those little Mr. Wilson's! Or Mrs. Wilson? Whatever. You know what I mean!"
His furry friend simply gave a sigh, and flew after the large Rabbot.
ImageImageImage

Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin'
And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 166
Donate
Location: Sittin' on my butt, at the computer...why where else would I be?

Postby Yomegami » 12/31/2007 4:24 AM

Rainshadow

In the shade of a tree, there lay a male lucain. His eyes were closed, and his ears were folded back.

He wasn't asleep, however-just thinking. For some reason, Rainshadow thought better when his eyes were closed.

"We just have to find one of those little Mr. Wilson's! Or Mrs. Wilson? Whatever. You know what I mean!" said a voice somewhere nearby, interrupting him.

Mr. Wilson? What's a 'Mr. Wilson'? he asked himself as he raised his head, hesitantly opening his eyes.

In his line of sight, he noticed an unusually large rabbot and a Kitrell. Did one of these creatures mention the mysterious "Mr. Wilson"?

Either way, he wasn't one to just bound out and introduce himself. He remained where he was, his dark coloration concealing him quite well in the shadows. His two tails, flipping about, betrayed his presence there.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4526
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/31/2007 10:42 AM

.Flicker.

The flapping of small wings was almost unheard as the Flitterfly darted about in the air. He flew with ease, hardly needing any effort to lift his light body from the ground. He had come here in search off... he wasn't quite sure what, but still, he had told himself that he would find something, and his inquisitive nature didn't let him drop it.

Flicker soared in the midths of the branches of a tree, dodging the leaves just for fun. He burst out into open air, and sighed, dropping down to fly lower. Just then, he heard the sounds of voices, and paused, hovering in midair, cautiously looking down to see who was speaking. Mr Wilson...? He had heard of these, little birds that lived in this park. Maybe they were hunting one? That sounded like a quest.

Flicker looked towards where he heard the voices, and watched as the two pets passed, not too far away. They hadn't noticed him, so he decided to follow them, to see where they were going and if he could meet a Mr Wilson too. With a smile he darted away from them, close to the ground, then turned so that he was behind them.

[1]
[center]xxPetss xxMee xxBreedabless xxAdoptabless[/center]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 224
Donate
Location: Someone's forgotten to check under their bed recently, haven't they?

Postby Ghostlily » 12/31/2007 12:18 PM

Felliper rolled his eyes at his friend, but Dekagi was unable to see him. The Kitrell swooped forward, about to land on Dekagi's strong shoulders, but stopped as a scent crossed his nose. Hmm...was that...Lucain? Felliper was good with tracking, so he was able to identify scents quite easily. And he was familiar with the smell as well, having lived in a home with Lucain.
"Hey, Dekagi, you smell that?" Felliper whispered in his friend's ear. "There's someone watching us, I think. A Lucain, coming from somewhere over there." Felliper pointed with a wing toward a tree. He could see the flipping of tails that betrayed the Lucain's prescence there.

Dekagi glanced around, beginning to tense in case this was a threat. Dekagi could fight, as well as any Rabbot. He wasn't one to mess with, for his metal body could easily repel attacks, and his strong legs could dish out a mighty kick.
"Yeah, I see him," Dekagi murmured, crouching lower. But then a new sound met his ears. Was that...fluttering he heard? Wings, it was definatly wings...and they weren't like Felliper's wing beats. More like some annoying bug. Turning to look behind him, Dekagi let out a surprised cry, for what met his eyes was a Flitterfly.
"What the--" Dekagi began. "Hey, what do you think you're doing, sneaking up on me like that? You could give someone a heart attack!" Of course, Dekagi couldn't have a heart attack, but still, he wanted to get the point across.

{2--2}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 12/31/2007 12:46 PM

Flicker jumped as Dekagi turned to him, but disguised it by doing a little flip in the air. He hovered infront of the two, an embaressed but friendly smile on his face. He hadn't meant to worry them, just see where they were going, and maybe see a Mr Wilson for himself. But maybe not. Or, maybe he'd just have to follow them with their permission this time?

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

Flicker said, his eyes bright. He flew closer to the two. He was a trusting kind, and although he still didn't know if they were a threat or not he suspected that they weren't and just went on that.

"Where are you going then? I'm Flicker by the way."

He said eagerly, darting about in the air, eyes bright as he awaited the answer.

[2]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 01/01/2008 2:22 AM

Rainshadow watched without saying anything as the pair noticed him. It appeared the Rabbot was getting ready for a fight, which he had no intention on starting.

A flitterfly came up to them soon afterwards, and introduced himself to the Rabbot and Kitrell.

Guess I better do the same...

With that, he got up, and walked over.

"Greetings, my name is Rainshadow. I mean no harm." he said, in case they still thought he was a threat-which he wasn't.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 01/01/2008 12:06 PM

Felliper, sitting upon Dekagi's shoulders, took a little sniff at Flicker, curious. Eyes bright, he flicked his tail to acknowledge Flicker's apology.
"It's quite alright," he said, kindly. "We just did not know whether or not you were a threat. We hope that you are not offended." Felliper glanced down at Dekagi, to see how the Rabbot was doing, but Dekagi was more focused on the Lucain.
"Anyways, " the Kitrell continued. "I am Felliper, and my friend here is Dekagi. We were hoping to find a Mr. Wilson to take home with us."

Dekagi glanced around, sure now that the Flitterfly wasn't going to be a threat of any kind. But the Lucain was bigger and far stronger, he was sure, so he wasn't taking chances. He waited until the Lucain approached before really acknowledging him.
"Hmm...well, you probably already heard our names, so I'm not going to bother repeating them," Dekagi said, staring at the Lucain. He didn't want to say more until he learned more about the mysterious fellow.

{3--3}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 01/02/2008 7:57 PM

Rainshadow nodded after taking in what the Rabbot said. He had indeed heard the names.

It was easy for him to see that Dekagi didn't trust him. Why else would he be staring at the Lucain like that?

"Um..." he began, not sure what to say.

"Would you be so kind to stop staring at me? You're making me nervous..."
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 01/03/2008 1:25 PM

Flicker looked curiously at Felliper, eyes bright. He listened to him eagerly, wondering if they really were her for a Mr Wilson. When he heard they were, his wings flapped harder for a second, making a low buzzing sound before he settled back down to normal. That was something he often did when happy or excited. Maybe he could come too? Flicker would love to come on any sort of adventure, even though he sometimes rushed things.

"Hey can I come too?"

He asked suddenly, his wings buzzing again as he waited for the answer. He had noticed the Lucain, but wasn't really interested in him yet. Flicker just wanted to know if he could come along to find the Mr. Wilson.

[3]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 01/03/2008 5:48 PM

Felliper nudged the Rabbot, to signal him to leave the Lucain. Felliper knew that he was not a threat, but Dekagi didn't always like to take risks until he knew for certain whether a newcomer was friend or foe.
Without replying, Dekagi looked away, but his ears were still turned towards the Lucain, in order to hear anything the Lucain might do. It wasn't that he thought Rainshadow was going to try and disable him right then and there, but still...

Felliper's gaze was now on the Flitterfly. He was an interesting fellow, he was, not like any other creature Felliper had yet seen. Of course, his master had owned a Flitterfly, but it was being auctioned, and Felliper had never had the chance to see it. Felliper's eyes brightened, for Flicker was quite friendly.
Nodding, the Kitrell mewed, "Yes, I've no problems with you coming along. It'll just mean another set of eyes to look for a Mr. Wilson!"

{4--4}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 01/03/2008 9:04 PM

Rainshadow was now a little more comfortable that he wasn't being stared at anymore, but at the same time, the rabbot was still wary of him. Or at least that was what the ears seemed to say, seeing as they were still turned towards him.

What does he expect me to do? Get 3 rocks and juggle them? he thought.

Then he had another thought. Since he first came over, he had heard the words "Mr. Wilson" again.

"May I ask what a 'Mr. Wilson' is?" he asked, tails flicking in curiousity.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 01/05/2008 9:16 AM

Flickers eyes brightened when he heard the answer, and he did a little backflip in the air, wings a blur. He righted himself again, a smile on his face, and started looking around as if a Mr. Wilson would just appear infront of them. He had no idea how to catch one, or even how to look for them, as he hadn't a clue about their nesting habbits or... anything. But still, it would be fun!

"Whoo! Hey, how do you find a Mr. Wilson anyway?"

Flicker asked hurredly, excited now that he was officially part of the Mr. Wilson hunt. He still wasn't paying much attention to the Lucain, but he was still somewhat aware of him, incase he did anything... unusual.

[4]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ghostlily » 01/05/2008 2:57 PM

Dekagi narrowed his mechanical eyes at Rainshadow, but only said, "They look like little pigeons, except that they wear sneakers. They're considered 'wild creatures.' Nothing really wild about them, though..."
The Lucain seemed harmless enough, and so, finally, Dekagi let his attention drift to the Flitterfly. The Flitterfly sure was a hyper one, that was certain.

Felliper shrugged, edging away from all of the Flitterfly's excitement and energy. Felliper was more of the calm type, not getting into things before he thought them through, and not so hyper that he was bursting with energy. It could have come from the fact that he had come from the first wave of war pets, but no one could be sure of that.
"Don't know," he murmured, "Guess we'll just look around, try to spot and scent and hear one, I guess."

{5--5}
ImageImageImage

And all I see is you.
Ghostlily
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby xxSpo » 01/13/2008 9:43 AM

He listened closely, determined to find a Mr. Wilson before anyone else did.

"Okay!"

Flicker said hurredly, then soared upwards , hovering in the sky and straining his ears as if a Mr. Wilson would just appear infront of him. He turned around in the air a few times, slowly loosing enthusiam as he realised that finding one wasn't going to be as easy as just flying up and waiting for one to appear. It occured to him that maybe they didn't want to be found. Thoughtfully he dropped down to the others.

"They're hiding."

[5]
xxSpo
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Yomegami » 01/16/2008 9:38 PM

Rainshadow pulled back a little. He was, once again, thinking about something.

So a Mr. Wilson was a sort of bird. But it wore shoes? That was something the lucain had a tough time wrapping his brain around.

Such a creature shouldn't be too hard to spot. But if it was small enough, it could indeed hide, just as the Flitterfly who came down recently said they were doing.

If that was the case, perhaps they could use another nose for the hunt. But, would they accept him?

He glanced at each of the creatures before him. Dekagi, the Rabbot, seemed awfully suspicious of him. But, who could blame him? Shadebanes like himself always seemed to carry an aura of mystery around them. Couple that with his dark fur...

The Kitrell, Felliper, seemed calm, and looked nice enough. The flitterfly, Flicker, appeared to be hyperactive and nearly exploding with energy.

All in all, these were creatures he was not used to hanging out with. His owner seemed to have only the common kinds of animals, the sorts that are easy to get. The only 'exotic' pets he had were Rainshadow himself and a Kalamarei who had a Ballama spirit following him around.

These, on the other hand, were creatures not easily attained, or at least not anymore.

Why was I sent here? the Lucain asked himself. The answer was: he was sent here to see if he could make friends. This seemed to be a good opportunity to do it.

"If it's not too much to ask, could I assist you with your search? I would like someone to hang out with..." he asked.
Yomegami
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next