Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Kittycatboy614 » 04/24/2008 4:09 PM

"Hi. I'm Firefox but, my master Draco calls me Fox. Did I hear wrong or did someone have my jewel I'm missing? I have three but the last one is still lost. Someone else noticed before me. I'm glad, if I went home without it Draco wouldn't like it." He blabbered. Then he thought about Draco "having a talk with him". It made him shiver for a second. "I need that jewel to use fire and my claws are stuck in this tree so I can't get away." He said, tugging against the tree. "If you don't have it then could you find a stick and carve my claws out of this tree? I can't retract them while they're in this tree...stupid thick tree."
[center]Image[/center]
[center]Firefox(Fox for short)
lvl:11
Male
Kittycatboy614
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 142
Donate

Postby Feint » 04/24/2008 8:18 PM

ooc: sorry for the inactivity. took a trip to the grand canyon.

Kunte Kinte felt the light weight of a soft paw on his shoulder. He turned to find himself staring into the eyes of a fellow fenling. Kinte stared in shock, then blinked rapidly and stuttered as he ran away. W-wait! he called in his mind. Of course, no one can hear simple thoughts. Kinte cursed himself for acting so foolish and ran to catch up with him. Halfway there he stopped, looking up. A firey fenling was stuck fairly well in a large tree, the very one Saru was perched on. A closer look revealed he was about ten feet below him. Kinte pondered throwing an orb at Saru to make him fall into Firefox, but a loud, screaming, sharp-clawed regosett didn't seem to be the best tool to use. Kinte's eyes glinted when he spotted a large, three-pronged stick. He barrelled to its mighty side and struggled to lift it in his teeth. It didn't budge. After a few minutes of struggling, he gave up and snapped off one of the smaller pointy branches. Kinte trotted up to the base of the tree and stood there awkwardly.

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Postby Akida » 04/24/2008 11:15 PM

"Well I think I have just what you're looking for."
She pulled the gem out of her pocket and held it up for the fenling to see.
"Is this it?"

Speranza lept off the bench and walked over to Akida's side. She looked up at the fenling stuck in the tree.
The kitsune looked down at the yonyuu at her side.
"Think you can help him out Speranza?"

She growled under her breath and lept into the tree on a branch near Fox. She dug at the bark near the fenling's claws and slowly lossened the tree's grip on him.
Iiyazu flicked his tails and watched Speranza work. He looked over to the cursed one once more. He waved his paw and called out to him.
"Hey!"

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Postby Kittycatboy614 » 04/24/2008 11:57 PM

Fox looked at the one helping him and said, "Thank you, I was getting really frustrated." He looked at the gem and said, "That's it!" He was waiting for the samaritan to carve his nails out before he thanked the one that found his jewel.
[center]Image[/center]
Male
Kittycatboy614
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 04/25/2008 11:19 PM

Kinte flinched when Speranza leapt to the tree suddenly and toiled at Fox's claws. He watched her work the bark of the tree for a piece, then dropped the splintery branch. He sat down. Kinte was just getting bored with his surroundings when he heard Iiyazu calling to him. He turned his head to the friendly fenling and swished his four tails high in greeting before letting them drop. He had no other means of communication, for he was, and is, still mute. Kinte slowly lifted to his feet and cautiously approached Iiyazu, as he supposed it was the polite thing to do.

Saru had long since recovered from his nasty shock and decided to reannounce himself. He paced in small circles, looking down, to best find a path down the tree. No lower branches on his side were within reach. Tentatively he placed a paw on the rough bark to judge it fitting as a foothold. It was firm. He placed both paws more firmly on the bark of the tree and stretched a hind leg down below his branch to descend. His other hind leg found its place below the branch. He half dangled there for a minute, breathing heavily and counting slowly. When his courage returned, Saru began inching down the trunk of the giant tree at a snail's pace, muttering angrily to himself. "How did I run up this insane tree so fast? I can't even get down!" His hind foot slipped and he snarled at it.

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Postby Akida » 04/26/2008 7:51 AM

Speranza flapped her wings and lifted herself off the tree. She hovered just below the fenling and worked at his paws once more. She grabbed him by the ruff then brought him down to the ground.
"Alright 'Ranza!"
Akida then handed over the jewel to Fox.

Iiyazu lept off Akida's shoulder and walked over to this cursed creature.
"I'm Iiyazu. What's your name?"
It seemed as though nothing fazed Iiyazu at all. He was just a carefree fenling who loved to play.

"You're welcome."
She wasn't one for much words, but her actions did most of the talking for her. She walked back over to the park bench, lept onto it, then lay down again.

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittycatboy614 » 04/26/2008 3:09 PM

"Thank you." Fox said taking his jewel back with his empty tail. "and thank you-again?" He said, realizing the other walked away. Fox looked back at Akida and asked, "So whats your name?" He sat down and yawned.

((the last post wasn't very good I was going to change it but my parents made me leave for their friends house...aw man I just remembered i have to go to my grandparents on saturdays....))
[center]Image[/center]
Male
Kittycatboy614
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 04/26/2008 8:37 PM

"I am Akida."
She turned and looked at the yonyuu.
"That was Speranza. She not one of many words, as you can see."
Then she pointed out a venom and a cursed fenling.
"And the venom fenling over there is Iiyazu."

Iiyazu sat watching his new found friend and twitched his tails some. He patiently waited for his reply this time. He didn't want to seem rude or anything, so he sat and waited.
Speranza stretched lazily on the bench. She stretched her wings only to fold them in again. She was ready to go somewhere else, but she decided to wait it out.

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittycatboy614 » 04/27/2008 3:17 PM

"Yeah, but she seems nice. I'm Fox but, I think I said that already." Fox stated. His stomach growled and he laughed softly. He rubbed his stomach and said, "I am getting hungry....I hope Draco comes by, he always has snacks with him..." He saw a squirrel and was tempted to chase it. "No, Draco would kill me..." He thought. He was leaning back and forth, fighting the urge to attack the squirrel. "Don't do it..Don't do it"
[center]Image[/center]
Male
Kittycatboy614
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 04/27/2008 4:53 PM

Akida watched the fenling chase the squirrels. Hmm.. He's hugnry and I'm sure I have something in my pack for us all to eat. She ruffled in the backpack for a moment and came up with an already fried fish. Ha! I knew it was in there somewheres!
"Hey Fox! Care for some fried fish?"
She held up the fried fish on a stick. She herself seemed to drool a bit.

Iiyazu looked up immediately and chirped with delight. Oh my fried fish on a stick! He attempted to grab the cursed one's paw and drag him along. He hoped he would come, even if he hadn't said anything yet.
Speranza's head shot up. She too loved the fish on a stick treat. The fried-ness of it just seemed to be somehow addicting. She gave it no thought and flew over to Akida's side.
"Oh My! Well I guess everyone's hungry by now."
She took out more of the treat and shared them out.

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittycatboy614 » 04/27/2008 5:42 PM

Fox stopped and his eyes grew wider. He spun around and said, "You have seafood?!" He began hopping up and down rapidly. "Wait calm down they give more if your polite...or something like that..." He stopped and sat up straight. He walked up and said, "Yes, I want a fish I mean may I have a fish?..wait no it was...aw man I don't remember what to say.." He grabbed a fish and ran up a tree pondering what he was supposed to say.

((my friend just came over for a while and I ate they distracted me.))
[center]Image[/center]
Male
Kittycatboy614
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 04/27/2008 6:05 PM

((Tis okay ^^))

Akida laughed some as the fenling ran off with the fish.
"It doesn't matter how you say it. As long as you ask. I have more if you like."
She gave one to Speranza who magically appeard at her side the moment she said "fish." She looked at Iiyazu trying to bring his new friend over. She stood and brought two of the fish. One for Iiyazu and another for his friend. If he wanted. She kept one for herself and put away the rest.

Speranza happily sat and ate the fish. She had an intense love for this food ever since Akida introduced it to her. She love it. She nuzzled Akida when she returned from the two fenlings.
"You're welcome 'Ranza."
She pet the fellox and bit into the fish. Amazingly it was still warm. She liked the salt-ish taste of the seasonings.

Iiyazu chirped happily when Akida brought over his fish and another for the other fenling. He nibbled at it happily. He noticed a few squirrels and Wilsons watching him. He kept an eye on them as he ate.

((Oh My!! I almost put fellox insted of fenling Dx))

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittycatboy614 » 04/27/2008 6:43 PM

Fox ate the fish in about twenty-five seconds. "Ah seafood...Draco should be here soon to check on me..." He ran back down the side of the tree and went to Akida. "May I have another?" He asked, licking his lips. "Those are good..do you make them?"
He smiled politely.

((thats alright i've made my share of mistakes i normally go back and fix them though...i can't seem to get a long post outta this one))
[center]Image[/center]
Male
Kittycatboy614
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 04/27/2008 7:17 PM

"Hai! Sure! You waste no time don't you?"
She laughed some as she held her fish in her mouth and dug for another in the pack. She handed it to Fox.
"There you go. Yes I do and thanks. We go fishing once in a while so I figured why not fry them, right?"
She chewed and swallowed a piece more.
"Who is this Draco you speak of?"

Iiyazu looked up as a Wilson attacked him. Eee! He grabbed the fish in his mouth and swatted at the bird with his tails. He growled and managed to chase the bird away from his meal. He began nibbling on it again. He liked to savor his foods.
Speranza wasted no time in finishing her fish. She saw the mini-battle between Iiyazy and the Wilson. She hurried over to his side and watched over him as he ate. This time, the Wilsons kept their distance.
Iiyazu was greatful to have Speranza watching over him.

Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittycatboy614 » 04/27/2008 8:10 PM

"No, I never do." He said, taking the fish. "Well they're very good and your welcome. My master, Draco is still a kid but, he's a good guy. It gets kinda lonely for him though...He should be here any second." Almost right after he said that Draco ran into the park. "I brought you some shrimp and a blanket for overnight. It looks to be getting dark." He said, handing Fox the tray of shrimp and the blanket (that had a picture of him on it) "Uh thanks?" Fox looked at the sky and thought, "Wow, it's almost sunset. I didn't realize it's so late..." Draco looked down and saw the fish. "Where'd ya get that?" Fox pointed towards her and replied, "Akida gave it to me." Draco looked at her and smiled. "Well I'd better be on my way. But first I think I'll watch the sunset." Draco began to nod off. "Draco?" "ZZZZzzzz..." Fox covered him with the blanket then curled up beside him. "It beats being alone."

((I have to go I might be back tonight but I'm not sure so I tied up my end anyway. See ya tomorrow))
[center]Image[/center]
Male
Kittycatboy614
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext