Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Caged Cats Can't Fly [P: W/SpringsSong][M:E]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 07/30/2015 1:39 PM

Benji sighed, and nodded his head a bit. "I guess you're right. I should go ahead and do that." He yawned again, and put his spoon down, getting his phone out of his pocket, and quickly dialing Dejar's. The two talked for at least five minutes, during which time, the voice over the phone sounded extremely irritated, if not downright angry. What was said was a mystery, but eventually Benji hung up the phone, and looked toward Zelaen.

"He said to come to the gates, and there's a car there waiting to take me home." he murmured quietly. "I guess we'll just smuggle you in that way. C'mon."

Sliding off the stool, he remembered to grab the remainder of his ice-cream, and his spoon, before slowly trudging off toward the gate. He looked exhausted, quite honestly. "Alright, so... if you don't have a stethoscope or anything, it's going to be harder to convince Luminare that you're part of the medical profession. I think we should say you're an off-duty paramedic. They don't carry their supplies everywhere, after all. Ummm..." He offered a bit of a grin, and offered his wrist. "Here. Take my pulse or something when we get in the car."
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Previous