Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Kitsune Hunt

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/11/2008 8:39 PM

OOC- Sweet!

"Kitsuuuune!!" Akumai hardly heard the Slynx's roar over the vicious roar that had errupted from him. Nearly forgetting the human on his back he barreled through the forest as Karasu dug her nails into his back as she attempted to get something out of her pack. Giving another earth-shattering roar the dragon shot across the ground of Terrace Park as the Venom Draculi sped right behind him. His wings beating fast he slammed headfirst into the Fellox only to find that she had dissapeered. "What?!" Whipping around he grunted as he felt the Fellox's stone tails slam against his chest as he fell back Karasu just managing to jump off his back as he barreled into another tree.    "Kitsune!!!" Karasu screamed, so loud she thought her lungs would errupt but to no avail the Tali had already fallen asleep as the Fellox grabbed her and flipped her onto her back. "No!!" She screamed as the Fellox wrapped her jaws around Fang who had nearly grabbed Kitsune and flung her several feet away. Desperate knwoing that as a human she was little help she racked her brain as she tried to think of a plan over the roars and screams of the battle. Several times Fang and Akumai had nearly caught or taken Kitsune but each time the Fellox simply dissapeered and appeared somewhere else and Karasu realised what she was doing. She building up power but for what?... The girl's eyes widened in horror as she let out a small scream. The Fellox was trying to dissapeer out of the park with Kitsune with her, gone forever. Panick filled her and in a desperate attempt to stop the Fellox she gatherred up all her energy and ran full speed at the fox her sore muscles straining, and her injuries screaming in pain. Flinging herself at the fox she managed to wrap her arms around the Fellox and tore a ball of fur from the pelt of the fox. Roaring in anger the fellox threw Karasu to the ground, where she landed a few feet away not moving the Fellox's fur clutched tight in her hand.

OOC- **once again** dun, Dun DUN! :shock:
Your siggy is too big. Please remake it in a small format, thankee-sai.
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 87
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 01/11/2008 8:53 PM

"HEY!!!!" Cosmos' roar was so loud and enraged that he was sure the people back at the main part of the park must've heard him. "I'm sure you remember me." His purple eyes were flaming and his ivories shimmered as he stared with complete hatred torward the creature before him. "Still using dirty tricks as well, I see." Cosmos' voice was nothing but a snarl now. His anger had built up for years over this fellox, yet he had never been able to find her. Until now. DIN'RAHK! The Slynx sent out a mental signal to the peace hunter. He would be able to hit her even when she went spectral.

An even deeper roar shook the trees as the enourmase, lion-like creature burst through the trees. Din'rahk tried to keep his large tail under control, as it was twitching angrily. "So, your the one Cosmos has told us so much about." His eyes narrowed as he glared down at the fellox. She was quite small to him. "I suggest you let that young one go at once." As if proving a point, Din'rahk stuck a claw up to the fellox's neck, and it touched.
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Kitsune Hunt

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/12/2008 7:15 PM

OOC- I warn you I have had sugar and my brain goes into physco mode when I do. You have been warned. :twisted:

"Karasu!" Fang frooze as she felt guilt entrap her, she was supposed to protect her but she hadn't even been able to predict the human's movements. Cursing under her breath she forced herself to turn as she felt a new aura enter and heard an earspliting roar. "Akumai..." She whispered so that the name would ring loud in her head. What? She smiled slightly at the voice, tight, furious, and on the edges of primal she could tell that Akumai was losing his cool. There is a new aura. But before she could relate anymore information a huge lion jumped into the area. "What the?!" But her voice was blocked out by the roar of the large cat. Of course, it's a peace hunter... She thought almost bitterly as she reminded herself again not to be steriotypical, This was another feline she had not had good experience with. Narrowing her eyes even more she scanned around her Lifesense on fire. Her eyes fell on the Fellox as she smirked, the Peace Hunter's claw at her neck. This worried Fang even more, between Cosmos, Fang, and Akumai they should have been enough to have taken her down once the had calmed and instincts had kicked in, let alone with this cat on their side now. She should know that.... Something about the Fellox seemed to trigger some hidden memory in Fang's head until she nearly screamed in frustration. That smirk, this aura... Her pupils grew wide as a synical, almost scary smirk crossed her face. So, she's still alive huh? Even after the rebellion. Her voice coming out loud and smooth, almost at a purr Fang gave a name to the mystreious Fellox. "So Akki I see your back from The Grand Cathedral? Still causing trouble huh?"

The Fellox smirk grew to almost an insane look as a vicious look came into her eyes. Taking a step back carefully she pulled the unconcious Tali from her back and dropped her right under her right foot. "Well, well. What a  nice little reunion." She said her smooth voice so icy it chilled the air around her, as she looked at The Glacial Slynx and then at the Venom Draculi. "My Fang, the years have been good to you, you've gotten an even prettier since last time and you've even gotten an owner. Too bad about Titan though." Fang internally winced at the name of her long deceased mate. "You know your parents were sure good at giving names." She hissed out, as the Fellox simply laughed maniacly(sp?) {Akki means demom} "True. But before you had a different name, what was it? Oh yes Shikon no Eimin, The Fang of Eternal Sleep. Do you still use it Fang?" Fang growled slightly as she felt Akumai's eye bore into her. It was the main reason she hadn't gotten along with Peace Hunters as back in Lambastia's Grand Cathedral and in The Slums she had been an assasin. Bending down preparing to slam into the Fellox she frooze and nearly screamed out in pain as her Lifesence again went into hyper drive. As a new player came into veiw.

The Large cat watched amused as the Venom Draculi withered in pain. Poor pretty little thing... he thought, Oh well her pain will be over soon...

Ssendrek
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 01/22/2008 11:30 AM

Din'rahk let his gaze fall breifly on the draculi a few paces away from him. "I tried to tell them an assasination for this wrech would benefit everyone." It was true. He remembered Fang from that battle. Akki had pretty much brainwashed the other hunters with her lies, and none of them would listen to his own words anymore.

Cosmos glanced at Din'rahk, then at Fang. Images of his past flashed in his mind.

Hiding under the seats, peeking out every now and then. A demonic fellox on the podeum, peace hunters guarding her absent-mindedly,  a flicker of black and dark green, then the snarls and destruction of a battle ensueing.

The dark colored Slynx's anger had been building. By now his purple aura was blazing around him and his fur was standing in spike-like formations. "You...Your the one who sent me hiding when I was a kit! You would've had them kill me!!!" With a snarl that would freeze the most angered of beasts, Cosmos lunged and Akki, aiming to sink his jaws into the back of her neck.

As Ssendrek stepped into view, Din'rahk emitted a low snarl. "Isn't this a surprise. Showing up where there's already enough trouble."

An ear-splitting screech sliced through the air as yet another fighter landed smoothly in the clearing. His long neck went low as he glared at the flaming feline before them. "Zuko?" Din'rahk said, surprised. "Where's-" "Brother is dead." The hollowheart answered before his brother's name, Honora, could be uttered. "Killed by Slit-Killer lucain. I wait for his return. Not let any more innocents die." With a battle screech, he took to the air and began circling Ssendrek.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Hola

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/22/2008 10:29 PM

Fang's eyes flicked over to the peace hunter as she smiled weakly remembering his face. So he remembers me, eh? She remembered that battle, oh so long ago, where the thoughts of rebelion first leaked into her mind. It was that battle that had started everything, filling her with thoughts of peace instead of pain and rebelion instead of loyalty.  It had been the first time she had ever gone against orders and had fought against that godsforsaken fox. It had been what had ultimately won her, her freedom and her reputation but it was what lead to the loss of her mate. Her eyes narrowed in fury as she felt tears of pain and she gritted her teeth leaning against Akumai to try to get up before a wave of pain swept over her so horrible she nearly passed out. So the curse is picking up, huh? Lifesense was no curse, in fact it had been a gift making her the deadilest and most succesful of assasins but it was too strong. Every aura was like a sound or scent to her, and Ssendrek's aura was just too evil even for her and to make it worse the aura from Cosmos seemed to have grown even darker with hatred. "hat stupid vixen,"she hissed. She'd taken everything from her and Fang had thought she'd killed her like the rest of the generals of Ssendrek's gang back in the Slums. She'd known that the Evil had lived, an Evil couldn't die but the fox had lived!?

Akumai stared confused and horrified at the Venom Draculi. He watched her try to stand up only to fall again and watched as the fellox dissapered from under the Slynx only to appear next to Ssendrek. "Fang is he causing all your pain?" The Temple Hollowheart whispered as he helped nudge the Draculi so that she was on her side. Fang simply managed to nodd her head as unimaginable pain swamped her. "Ok, thats all I need to know." The giant Hollowheart stood up, stretched hi tail and picked up Karasu so that she was next to the Draculi, before turning to face the Evil nad the Fellox. He narrowed his eyes he knew them both, Akki fed off pain, hatred, and misery, and Akumai watched as the wound on her neck began to heal blindingly fast till it was simply a scratch, Fang and Cosmos must be a feast to her. Walking forward he did his best to control his aura as he felt a murderous light come to his eyes. He didn't care if Evils could die or not and he didn't care who that Fellox worked for, she'd started enough wars and had hurt enough people, including himself, and know she was doing it again and to none other then Kitsune.  Fang isn't the only one who can make a mark... and she isn't the only one who's trained to kill...
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 02/04/2008 10:39 AM

Din'rahk and Cosmos took a position on either side of the temple hollowheart. The void overhead was getting steadily closer. Zuko had a reputation for showing up at the perfect time. Back at the cathedral when the fight with the demon ensued, he was the one who came crashuing through the ceiling as his first attacker. He still had battle scars from that night. With another ear-shattering screech, he signalled that he was ready to attack.

A refreshing yet freezing wind swept through the trees as the sound of graceful galloping sped torward them. A neigh that sounded like bells in the icy winter came to Din'rahk's ears. "Norther." he whispered, astonished. The Zephion hadn't been seen much by the long-time pen inhabiters, but Din'rahk and Cosmos had never seen him. "Ssendrek." the great horse said with distaste as he stepped into view. "And you, fellox." Norther's gaze swept to the fox-like creature near the flaming cat. "Both have caused great pain, and are now outnumbered. These creatures can surely hit you as well, Akumai." The beast's eyes narrowed and his hooves shifted.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous