Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Kitsune Hunt

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/07/2008 7:39 PM

Kitsune:
Battlefield Tali

Fang:
Venom Draculi

Akumai:
Temple Hollowheart

Me: (Karasu) Image

All was nice and peaceful in Terrace Park. After all this was a beautiful park, a place where mothers could let there children and their pets play without worry, a place perfect for taming and training new pets, simply an alroound peaceful place.... That is until an infamously loud heiress showed....

"KITSUNE!!!!!!!!"  The sound of shouting errupted as Karasu's voice boomed through the once quiet park.  "KITSUNE WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!" She screamed again much to the annoyance of the other park-goers. While a loud and rather wild child she was not inconsiderate and -at least not on purpose- outright rude to others. So while normally she would have quieted down and apologized when she realized she was being a bit of a nuisance. But today she brushed off the irritated glares shooting from the eyes of the others as if she were brushing off dust from a jacket after standing. If anything they made her scream louder after all this was not a normal situation her Battlefield Tali, Kitsune, her prized best  friend was lost... and worst of all she was an untrained puppy.
Your siggy is too big. Please remake it in a small format, thankee-sai.
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 87
Donate

Kitsune Hunt 2

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/07/2008 8:01 PM

"Oh my God, Oh my God, OH MY GAWD!!!" Karasu was now beyond worried as she stared at her watch and realized that Kitsune had been missing for over half an hour. On the verges of hysteria she managed to calm herself down enough to think. Where could have Kitsune gone? Leaning against a large tree she closed her head and gently rubbed her head trying to soothe the rampaging migrane she was beggining to develope.  While her headache calmed slightly she began to think, recalling all memories of Kitsune back at Pheonix Sanctuaries, the world class Zoological Gardens that she stood to inherite. Well I doubt I will now, she thought bitterly, Oh how could I have been so stupid? Her grandfather for some reason or other had decided that of all children to inherit the Zoo he choose Karasu, though she would never know why, and much to the shock and outrage of her older siblings. Her brother Tito was the oldest and by far much more smarter then herself with an incredible buisness mind and would no doubt have any trouble running the zoo. Her sister Bellez was gorgeous with light blonde hair and a beautiful smile that could even tame a BattleHeart. The twins Cecily and Tina were well manered and sophisticated, and her second oldest brother was as strong as a Tuskow the kind of person that everyone admired. And what were the traits the heir possessed? She was smart but not nearly as much as her brother, she was beautiful but no as much as her super model sister, She was strong but not like her brother, and she was too wild and loud unlike her lady like twin sisters, so why had he choosen her? All he would simply say was that she had a gift with animals one that he hadn't seen for along time, whatever that meant she was oblivious to. Shaking her head she tried to throw off the feelings of despair and guilt that were threatening to overwhealm her as she consentrated on Kitsune. The Battlefield Tali was very brave and social so she would probably be out in the open, but of course she was a Battlefield perfect for blending into the surrounding foilage and was not trained so she would not come simply at the mentioned of her name. She also loved to swim and climb trees, chasing the squirels and butterflies so she wouldn't stay on the paths.  Giving a small groan she awnsered her previous question. Where could Kitsune have gone? The awnser, she thought grimly, anywhere.
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Kitsune Hunt

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/07/2008 8:24 PM

Fang shook her head slightly as she sniffed along the edges of the forest trying to find the faintest scent of the Battlefield Tali that her partner was so worried about that she'd sent her and Akumai searching for her. She could understand her partner's distress but come on she was a Draculi for Pete's Sake! Not a Tali or a Sahound or a dog of anykind for that matter and her she was sniffing along in the forest trying to track down a Battlefield pet -a pet genectically desinged to be hard to find, to blend perfectly with the enviorment- and here she was a cat, a Venom Draculi trying to sniff her out like a bloodhound. But atleast, she thought sarcastically, atleast i have excellent company. Looking up she saw the very company she was think of, well speak of the Devil, she said slightly purring in amusment as she saw the Temple Hollowheart that got on her nerves soo much flying overhead searching for the lost Tali pup. jumping up in a tree an waiting for the Hollowheart to pass close enough she shoved off and landed gracefully on his back. "Hello Fang," The Hollowheart said calmly, "Have you gotten a scent of Kitsune?"  Fang narrowed her eyes slightly. The question was innocent enough but she could sense a tone of amusment in it, perhaps mocking. "No I haven't" she replied just as casualy "Have you gotten a sight of her?" The HollowHeart quieted and did not reply and he didn't need to, she knew that even with Akumai's sharp eyes it would be impossible to spot a Battlefield even in Terrace Park. A few minutes passed and Fang finally decided to break the veil of silence. "We should get back to Kitsune or else she might have a heartattack thinking we wandered off too." The HollowHeart gave a slight turn not fast enough to knock the Draculi off but enough for her claws to unconsiouly come out and scrap against the rocky body of the Temple Hollowheart. "Sorry," she said slightly embarrased that she had for a second believed that he would drop her. The Temple Hollowheart chuckled silently as he felt the Draculi's claws retreat, "Don't worry," he finally responded his voice both obviously amused but genuine, "Kitsune wouldn't for a moment believe that you would ever abandone her."
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/07/2008 10:48 PM

"Excuse me sir but have you seen a Battlefield Tali Puppy runnig around by any chance? No? Oh if you could keep out an eye I'd be greatful, thank you." Sighing Karasu slumped to the floor, it'd been about an hour since Kitsune had managed to escape. Giving a small grunt she heaved herself back up and brushed herself off as she and was about to take off to search again when she heard a familiar voice er thought. We're back Karasu but we haven't found any scent of Kitsune.  "Oh thanks guys for trying but I guess were gonna have to borrow Tracker from Talen." She winced slightly at the prospect of telling Talen what happened.Of all her siblings he was the only one -atleast as far as she could tell- thought that her grandfather wasn't crazy for naming her as the heir for Pheonix Sanctuaries and had always been the kindest to her as a child. Oh the others weren't mean but Bellez wasn't above mocking her a bit whenever she made a mistake, and the twins didn't think there was anyhting wrong with making fun of her 'city' and 'dark' outfits, and Tito... well he was always busy with buisness to have conversations or really awknoledge his little sister and of course dear old mom and dad had 'passed' along time ago so grandpa was always busy, basically her family wasn't usually the 'always there fo you' type but not Talen. Whenever Fang got made and had a fight with Akumai he was never to busy to get out Bw -short for Black widow- his female BattleHeart to help her out or whenever Kitsune got herself stuck in the Albie exhibit and had to be pulled out he would aalways laug and help her. In fact this whole little 'venture' had been his idea to help 'win back' a bit of trust and recognition from the rest of the family and here she had gone an blown it. She didn't mind the fact that Bellez would never let her live it down, or that Tito would probably have another of his 'talks' with Grandpa about the heir behind her back, and that the twins would take the opportunity to 'critque' everything about her that wasn't 'proper for a young lady'. She didn't care about any of this in the least she'd lived with it all her life but what bothered her to no end was that she'd let Talen and Grandpa down. Not only them but she'd let Ktsune down the only pet she'd ever had that hadn't been trained before hand so she couldn't 'accidentaly make a mistake' of raising it. Feeling angry tears in her eyes she wiped them away as she felt Fang's surprisingly soft fur against her leg and Akumai's voice in her head (he has Thought Speech). "She'll be fine she has Forester as one of her passive traits anyway."  Nodding her head slightly she looked at Akumai and pointed toward the forest. "You can fly through it right?" The Temple Hollowheart cocked his head slightly as it looked as he looked at her not liking the sudden turn in conversation before suddenly looking at her. "Yes." He finally replied. "Good I want to ride you a bit and see if Kitsune will come when I call."  Beside her Fang's fur suddenly bristled and Akumai's eyes narrowed.  "I could end up dropping you, you know that." Karasu looked at her friend and studied his face. His expression had been slightly warm and almost kind, surprising since he was NOT an emotional pet, but now they were so cold they would make a Void or Glacial proud. Careful not to stare into his eyes for too long she saw that they had suddenly widened and seemed brighter. He's trying to hypnotize me, she thought almost amused, He must have a thing with being a mount. "Please Karasu I don't want you to fall." Her eyes widened slightly as she heard his voice in her head, it had become so... so smooth, almost as if it were silk and for one second she felt her resolve weakened and almost gave in until she remembered Kitsune. Even if they did get Talen and Tracker ,his hunter with the trait of Improved Scent aka The Lost Pet Finder, by the time they returned to Terrace Park it would be dark. Kitsune was only a puppy, a tough Battlefield puppy, but a puppy none the less and one that was scared of the dark.... "STOP THAT!" She snapped suddenly furious. Akumai lurched back surprise etched across his usually emotionless face and Fang practicaly did a flip back, neither of them ,not even Fang who had known Karasu as a child, had ever seen or heard of her scream at one of her pets as tempermental and loud as she was. "Listen I'm in charge here not you," she said glaring at Akumai her dark eyes smoldering with fury, " Or you," she said her jaw clenched as she shifted her gaze to Fang, " Kitsune is lost and it's getting near dark and you know she'll be scared, so mount up now." The last word was growled out, low and threatening. Fang stared at her in disbelief before shaking her head slightly. Giving a slight nod she pointed her head toward Akumai looking at him with an unreadible expression on her face. The dragon still slightly startled looked at Kitsune then looked at Fang before sighing heavily and hung his head. "Fine by Talen will be pissed if you get hurt." He said finally before turning and shifting his wings so the young hman and Draculi could climb on. Kitsune climbed on and suddenly gave a laugh. "Wow! I didn't think that would work!" Oh your kidding, thought Fang as she settled herself against Karasu's back in an attempt to keep her form slipping off, It was an act?! Akumai gave a small growl before lifting off and spoke using Telepathy just loud enough for Karasu to hear. "Don't push your luck."
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Kitsune Hunt

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/07/2008 11:06 PM

"Hey wait up!" The Battlefield shouted as the she chased the the Cunniflare through the forest of Terrace Park. This was the same rabbit that Kitsune had been chasing for about an hour and she didn't want her 'new friend' to go yet. "Come on don't you want to play?" OH how she loved to play, 'mommy Karasu' always had 'Fang-chan' play fight with her and she loved to chase 'Akumai-kun'  when he flew along the fields back at home. What did Fang-chan say Akumai-kun was again? A HollyWood? No a Hollow? No that was the funny Halloween pets. Thinking hard she didn't pay attention when the Cunniflare jumped into a burrow and didn't see it. "Oh I know! Akumai-kun was a HollowHeart! That's what Fang-chan sai-umph!" She didn't manage to finish as she slammed her head and snout into the burrow of the Cunniflare. "Ow...Oh! Your a mommy?!" Kitsune looked with big eyes as two baby Cunniflare came toward her inqusitively sniffing there 'uninvited visitor". "Oh is that why you didn't want to play? You had to get home to your bunny babies? Sowy." She said using her usual habit of replacing her r's with w's.  Backing up slowly so she wouldn't make the 'Mommy' Cunniflare's 'buwwow' messy she managed to pull herself out and landed on her back, her paws and tail splayed out and a small autumn leaf on her nose.  Saying goodbye to the 'bunny babies' and the "Mommy Cunniflare' Kitsune watched, fascinated as a small breeze picke dup her leaf and it began 'flying away'. Cool! She thought, It's like a butterfly! As she began to chase it back towards the direction of a large tree. The very place Karasu, Akumai, and Fang had left just minutes ago.
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Kitsune Hunt

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/07/2008 11:22 PM

Akumai flew speedily through the forest dodging large branches, tree, and thorns and anything else was torn apart by his snapping jaws, once again greatful that Great Bite was one of the traits he had inherited. Normally he simply would have dodged them all together a Born Flier he could easily spin or do an areobatic wonder. But that was the farthest thing from his mind now that Karasu was on his back. Thanking the Gods of Evelon over and over that Talen had been smart enough to teach Karasu the basics of flying, atleast with her lessons and Fang's fast reactions he wouldn't have to worry about her slipping off but basics wouldn't make the cut if he had to spin or do a very sharp turn to avoid crashing. Dodging another tree he felt Karasu slip slightly but she was pushed back up by Fang. Shaking his head slightly he wished again that they would simply find a trace of Kitsune's aura so that Fang could track her with Lifesence and end this nightmarish quest he proppeled himself forward and realised slightly annoyed that he was worried for both the girl and the baby Tali. I must be going soft...
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 01/08/2008 12:08 AM

OOC- Hope you don't mind if I pop in. This fella may seem lazy at first but he may be of some help.

Cosmos

The dark-colored Slynx yawned and stretched his lean body as he lounged under a sunbeam in one of the trees. Finally he had been given permission to go wander around by himself for a bit. Living with Hover and Din'rahk always keeping sharp eyes on him and his friend, Kovu, he knew if he didn't get out of that old temple soon he'd lose his mind. Now here he was. Away from his sky Slynx leader and that peace hunter temple guard. "You have to stay in the temple, Cosmos. Don't touch that, Cosmos. Don't mess with thoughs candles, Cosmos." THe young glacial Slynx made his voice naggy as he quoted what he heard from on pretty much a daily (sometimes more) basis from Hoverpaw and Din'rahk. "Can't tell me what not to mess with out here. I am finally a free-" His eyes shot up as a hollowheart and draculi sped torward him. The draculi was ripping off branches one by one with only it's teeth. Cosmos sat up and began to get worried. "Woah! WOOOAH!!!" he exclaimed as he avoided the draculi's teeth only to come crashing to the ground, landing stomach-first on the branch. Growling softly, he turned torward the speeding pair. "Hey!!! Why don't ya watch where your flying!! Can't a Slynx get a little quiet time around here!?!"
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Kitsune Hunt

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/08/2008 8:10 PM

(I don't mind ^^)

Akumai

"Hey!!! Why don't ya watch where your flying!! Can't a Slynx get a little quiet time around here!?!"  Akumai hardly had any time to react as he heard the Slynx's call. Eyes widening with the slight urges of panic he did the only thing he could to keep from shredding the Slynx and from killing Fang and Karasu, thing that went against everything he had ever been taught... He threw off his rider.

Fang

She hadn't had anytime to react she had been so consentrated on trying to find Kitsune's aura that she hadn't payed attention to the new aura that had crept into the field. And when she finally did Akumai was flying too fast to stop. Feeling Akumai suddenly jerk from under her for a horrifying moment she thought that he had lived out his threat of Karasu falling and immediately shot out her paws and wrapped herself around the human a fraction of a second before she felt the ground slam against her back and the wind was knocked out of her. A naturaly tempermental Draculi her first thought was the most painful way of killing the Temple Hollowheart until she heard the sickening crash of trees smashing and the shout of a Slynx before she realised what happened. Shouting as loud as she could (in Draculi) her voice matched the shriek of Karasu. "OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU GUYS OKAY!?!" :shock:
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 01/08/2008 8:24 PM

Cosmos sat on his haunches and rubbed his head. Everything had happened so fast, but the drculi's screeching wasn't helping his headache. "Chill, chika." He tried to keep his voice as level as possible, but it still came out as a slightly agitated growl. "Where in Evelon is the freakin' fire?" The feline's short, furry tail was flicking about rapidly. He had come out here to get away from the echoey temple and Hover's watchful eyes, now just as he got relaxed he almost got snapped in half by a draculi on a hollowheart! Not to mention earlier he had heard a girl screaming rather loudly. Terrace Park was supposed to be quiet wasn't it? "Now why don't ya tell me why the heck you two are speeding through here." Cosmos' pinkish-purple eyes stared at the draculi expectantly.

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Kitsune Hunt

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/08/2008 10:22 PM

WARNING: Fang is about to throw a hissy fit. That will be all, thankyou

Normally a cool and mild tempered feline (the main reason why she had been paired with Karasu)but she was deadly in the moments when her temper was aroused.... moments like now.

Fang

"Chill?! CHIKA!?!?" (I hate it when people call me that) Fang was ticked now. Her fangs were now on display, glistening with the poison that venom pets were known for, and her fur was bristled. She could stand the fact that this Slynx was telling her to calm down; after-all panic never helped anyone in an emergency; and she was a female cat so being called chika wasn't unusual, but what bothered her to no end was that fact that Akumai had, had to fling both her and Karasu off and then had let himself crash into the trees into the ground and he was worried that we had disturbed his nap?! Bending down slightly she sized the Slynx, wondering if she would win a fight until she heard a rather amused voice. Calm down Fang. Hmmm how sweet i didn't know you cared.  Flicking her ears back she looked over to see the Temple Hollowheart pull himself up form the wreckage with a slightly battered looking Karasu fretting over him. As soon as her inspection of the Hollowheart who looked as if the crash hadn't harmed him in the least she ran over and began to check over the Venom Draculi. "Are you okay?" fang looked at the young girl and saw how worried she looked. Of course, Fang thought, she freaks if I get a hairball today must be taking a toll on her. The draculi nodded and pointed her nose to a wound on Karasu's shoulder. The girl hardly glanced at it before she turned her attention to the Slynx. "Are you okay?" Fang sighed, there she goes worrying again, oh well. Turning to the impatient looking Glacier Slynx she streched in a vain attempt to soothe the muscles sore form the fall before finally awnsering him calmly, her voice smooth velvet once again. "Fang's the name not chica, the Hollowheart's Akumai and the human girl is Karasu. We were flying here because a friend of ours a Battlefield Tali pup went chasing after a cuniflare and got herself lost and as you can imagine a Battlefield is a bit hard to find in the forest. Now you mind explaining why you were taking a nap in the middle of Terrace Park so far from the actual park?"
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 01/09/2008 12:34 AM

Cosmos rubbed his head with a paw as the draculi began her screeching fit yet again. Not feeling like g=things getting any louder, he didn't argue. The Slynx's eyes followed Fang's introductions, but lingered on the human for a second. Yow... he thought silently. If Kitsune would stay still long enough she'd really like this gorgeous thing. Shaking all unrelated thoughts from his mind, he prepared himself to answer Fang's questions. "Name's Cosmos. As for why I'm out here, why don't you try living in a temple costantly being watched like a hawk by a sky slynx chick and having the entrance guarded by a peace hunter that takes his job a little too seriously." His tone was coated with sarcasm. "Kovu is my buddy, but sometimes a guys just gotta get away, ya know?" At the mention of the last Tali, his ears perked. "Din'rahk is a better tracker than me, but he's taught me to track by scent really well." He turned his bright eyes to the winged humanoid. "If you've got a sample of the scent I could probably find her."

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Kitsune Hunt

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/09/2008 7:33 PM

Akumai

Internally Akumai sighed. As Karasu, checking his wings for about the fiftiest time, finally stopped to ask a question. Look at her, he thought slightly bitter, she the one scraped up and bleeding and she's checking me? The Hollowheart gave a snort, after all he was a Temple pet and made of stone, naturally it was hard for him to bleed. "Hey, Akumai what are the talking about?"  The Hollowheart blinked and remembered that as a human she couldn't undertand them. Telling her what they were talking about he immediatly his head immediatly shot up as he heard something quite helpful. "What's up?" The Hollowheart looked at her ,and using thoughtspeech, told her that the Slynx was a tracker. Seeing the human perk up he smiled slightly. This is perfect, he thought the gears in his mind turning as he formed a plan. This Slynx, Cosmos he can lead us track Kitsune down and Fang can find her easy once we get in range of her aura.  Karasu excited at the prospect of finally founding the Tali searched through a small pack that had been attached to Akumai during the flight. "Found it!" Watching as the human pulled out a long chewed through leash, Akumai slightly winced as he remembered the damage.  The pup must of had a parent with great bite to chew through that thing. The leash was designed especially for Talies yet the young pup had managed to bite through it. Picking up the color with his teeth sp that Karasu wouldn't have to walk the large Temple Hollowheart walked over to the Glacial Slynx and dropped the remnants of the leash in front of him. This is her leash, he 'said', it should have her scent. We'd be greatful if you could lead us close enough to catch some of her aura, Fang, he said indicating the Venom Draculi, can use Lifesense. Then thinking to himself he couldn't help but sigh sadly. If I only I could have left my temple like him then things would have been so different.... (Dun, Dun Dun!)
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 01/10/2008 12:56 AM

OOC- Just for the record, people around here often let their pets speak human without having the trait. The trait list is rather new. ^_~

Cosmos looked at the leash a moment and lowered his nose to it. Fur and Tali spit wasn't exactly the most pleasent scent in the world, but it was her scent none the less. "Alright." he said as he got to his feet and nodded. I'v memorized it." Wiith that, the Slynx put his nose to the leafy ground and began searching for the Tali's scent. He found a faint wiff and began following it as it steadily got stronger. "Found her trail." He murmured, sure of himself. His paws travelled lightly over the soft ground of the woods as he began to search out the missing pup.

OOC- Teh blockage of the writer is eviiil! >.<

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Kitsune Hunt

Postby GanstaStar13 » 01/10/2008 6:54 PM

Fang watched The Slynx with slightly narrowed eyes. She had, had a rather bad experience with a Slynx before. But, he was a Venom and I guess it isn't fair to stereotype him. She mused. Giving sigh she stretched once again and followed Cosmos, her eyes glowing slightly as she tried to trace some of Kitsune's aura. Well at least he telling the truth, she though, I can barely see it but here it is. Following the faint traces of aura besides the Glacial Slynx she wondered how the 'tiny furball' managed to get so far from the original point. Shaking her head she couldn't help but wonder how she had ever gotten put on such a weird team.   Looking behind her she saw that Akumai was now gliding a few feet behind them, carrying Karasu on his back and she gave a small smirk. Now I remember, she thought smugly, I don't have to walk as much.

>< I just realized I need to start actually using Kitsune...

Kitsune laughed as she chased the buttefly that is until she slammed right into the tree. -_-; "Ow!" She yelped and took a few steps back while trying to shake off the lights in front of her eyes. While normally she should have been knocked out she was a fast healer by trait and soon was running around in circles chasing her 'other new friend', Which happened to be her tail. Finally stopping as she got dizzy she realised something familiar about the scent of the tree. Having Improved Scent she soon had an epiphany. "HEY! Mommy was here!" Suddenly happy she began to circle the tree discovering new scents. "Wee! Akumai-kun and Fang-chan were here too!" Her running slowed to a stop as she suddenly realised that she was alone. Her already big eyes grew large and sad and a small whine escaped her. "But wewe awe they?" As in her sadness her voice grew even more childish.  "Oh, poor honey are you alone?" They pup turned around defensively to see a Large Temple Fellox. "yes.." she said sadly. The Fellox smiled evily under her masked but her voice was sweet and smooth. "Well then sweety why don't you come with me?" The Tali pup looked around uncomfortably not knowing what to do. She had always been told not to go off with strangers but...  Looking up at the Fellox the young Tali made a mistake and looked at her eyes immediatly stiffining. Just a baby she couldn't break away and soon found herself nodding off to sleep and yawned, her eyes dropping. "Well... okay but I need to find mommy Kawasu." She said sleepily. The Felox laughed mischeivously as the Tali fell drifting to sleep. "Oh you won't have to worry about your little 'mommy' anymore." As Kitsune finally gave in to the blackness of sleep her last memories were of cold hands and the Fellox's evil laugh...

DUN DUN DUN!!! Yeah I love making things dramatic. ^^ :D
GanstaStar13
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 01/11/2008 8:00 PM

The scent got steadily stronger as Cosmos worked to keep directly on the trail. How on earth did that pup manege to go so far without being noticed? His ears shot up as a distant laugh and a tiny voice was heard. "We gotta move. She's in trouble." Not waiting for the others to react, the Slynx shot off through the trees, using Great Leap to move faster. It better not be who I think it is... he thought as a vicious look came to his eyes. Before Cosmos was found by Din'rahk, he had had an 'experience' with a rather nasty type. He wasn't about to let that happen to a baby. "Kitsuuuune!!" He roared, trying to get the young Tali's attention from afar.

OOC- I tend to add twists myself. ^^

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next