Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: A Day In The Park

Postby Jedi » 12/20/2015 5:24 PM

Michael let out a small giggle. "I don't think I could ever get sick of you." Michael was gleeful at his partner's words, but when he started getting serious, Michael became worried. He let his feet drag on the ground until the swing stopped. He then got up immediately, turning to throw himself in Jonas' arms. "Don't worry, Jonas. I'm never leaving you either." Without thinking, Michael placed a kiss on his cheek. Not even realizing what he'd done, he kept his arms latched around Jonas.

Like a mighty wind that bends the trees
We are strong
United
Mates

Imp. Docs - Zoo Pen - Wishlist
Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/20/2015 5:36 PM

"Are you sure?" Jonas asked playfully. "I'm pretty sure I can be annoying if I try really hard." When he noticed that Michael was stopping the swing, he stepped back. He caught his partner as he ran towards him, holding him close and smiling gently as he felt the kiss on his cheek. "Thank you," he murmured. "You know, there were times when I didn't want to go on. I felt really alone all of my life. I know my parents loved me, but I never had any real friends. The only thing that kept me going was the thought that someday, I'd have a partner." He pulled back only enough to look in Michael's eyes. "You kept me going, even though I hadn't met you yet." Leaning forward, he pressed an innocent kiss to the other boy's lips before he could pull away.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7114
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/20/2015 5:46 PM

Michael didn't know what to think. Michael had been what Jonas had been hoping for all along, but after his first sacrifice died, Michael didn't know if he could go on. There was nothing left to keep him along. At that point, he had just been existing for the sake of existence.

Before he could respond however, he felt as though everything was stopping. Pure bliss filled him as Jonas' lips met his own. Even though it was very brief, he felt as if it meant more than anything before. He cemented himself in Jonas's embrace, tears of joy coming down his cheeks. "Thank you," was all he could bring himself to say.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/20/2015 5:57 PM

Holding Michael tightly against him, Jonas felt his own tears well up. He blinked them back, wanting to be strong, but a few escaped. They left a wet trail down his cheek, and he didn't want to let go of his partner in order to wipe them away. As they stood there, time seemed to stand still and the moment felt like it would last forever. Jonas couldn't help but wonder - was this what it felt like to be truly bonded? His emotions towards Michael were definitely intense. Surely they couldn't be any closer than they were now...could they?

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jedi » 12/20/2015 6:18 PM

Michael held tightly onto his partner, not wanting to let go. So many emotions had been rushing through his head, but now there was only one thought that stayed in his head. I love you Jonas. The moment lasted forever, but no matter how long it felt, Michael didn't want it to end. He wanted them to both freeze together like this.

Four Hours Later

Michael started putting the dirty dished back into the basket, using a napkin to make sure there was no food left on the outside of them. "I'm sorry that we lost the battle." He knew that Breathless would be a hard match to defeat, especially since they were Jonas' parents. He couldn't help but feel like he let either Jonas or his parents down though. When Jonas' parents left, they offered the boys a ride in their car, which they declined. Michael knew that they had to return to the school when their day was done though.

We are strong
United
Mates

Jedi
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/20/2015 6:35 PM

Shaking his head, Jonas chuckled. "You expected us to win? They have way more experience than us. Seriously, they have years and years worth of practice. I knew we were going to lose, and so did they." He leaned closer, as if to tell a secret. "Actually, they told us that we were doing really well for a pair that was only recently bonded. They said it took them quite a bit longer to start working in sync, as a team. So we're actually doing really well!"

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous