Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Children For A Day [Self]

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/11/2016 12:34 AM

Looking ahead of them, to the place he'd pointed out, Yanora nodded her head. She didn't seem to have any arguments. She wasn't afraid of being alone with Zelos. And, it was evident that there was just no arguing with him. There hardly ever was. For, even if she complained, he just kept pulling her into his own pace.

Yanora; 11

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2824
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/30/2017 3:16 AM

Zelos looked back and watched his friend, waiting for a reaction. She was always the sort to over think these sorts of things, so he was used to it, and he was patient. Well, as patient as he could be. Sometimes, it was difficult. He often did things on whim, while his best friend certainly did not.

When she nodded her head, he smiled. That was his cue.

Zelosis: 11

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/23/2017 5:22 PM

They had come to a stop, while Yanora made a decision. Zelos wasn't going to drag her along while she was uncertain but, now, he resumed walking.

This time, the girl was less resistant. Yanora wasn't really being dragged this time. Instead, she bounded forward a few steps, so that now they were walking almost side by side. She was just one step behind her friend, since he was the one leading her.

Yanora: 12, Zelosis: 12

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event:. » 03/27/2017 10:10 PM

The park was a bright, happy place, with cheerful families and happy children everywhere. As the pair strolled through, they heard a rustling noise in a nearby bush. Peering in, they first noticed a pair of Little Shoes, then what said shoes were attached to. Suddenly, in a flurry of feathers, a small shape shot out of the bush, landing on the Yanora's head. Apparently they had made a new friend, one content to stay in its newly found spot.
Season in Effect: Winter

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 627
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/31/2017 11:01 PM

[ W ]

[From now on, he will be occasionally mentioned during their adventure.]

They'd only just started walking again, when one of Zelos' fluffy ears twitched. He was the first to notice the rustling sound, and stopped walking once more, to look over at the bush that it seemed to be coming from. Yanora had ignored the sound but, when her friend stopped and looked for it, so did she.

For a moment longer, neither of them moved, until the girl released his hand and approached it. She crouched down, using her hands to push back some of the leaves, and peered inside. Her eyes meeting with tiny, bright red shoes. Zelos had followed after her, leaning around her to see inside.

Before either really realized what they had found, the tiny bird had already settled down comfortably on the girl's head.

Yanora: 13, Zelosis: 13

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/31/2017 11:04 PM

Wide eyed, Yanora stayed very still right after the Mr. Wilson had landed on her. She wasn't afraid of it, but she didn't know what it wanted, either. And it could still peck at her, which would hurt, if not much. She thought to scare it away, but she could feel it seemingly snuggling down into her hair.

"I... think it wants to stay there," the boy pointed out, not knowing what to do about it, either. His initial reaction would have been to try to shoo it away but, since Yanora wasn't doing so, he wasn't, either.

Yanora: 14, Zelosis: 14

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/31/2017 11:25 PM

He stared at it a little longer, before leaning in closer to his friend, getting a closer look at the bird perched on her head. "It... seems sort of familiar."

Yanora sighed. "Of course it's familiar. There are Mr. Wilsons all over the park," she pointed out to him. "Some are pretty friendly, but this is... surprising." She was no longer completely still, relaxing her posture, after deciding that it didn't seem freaked out, nor intend to do her any harm.

Yanora: 15, Zelosis: 15

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/31/2017 11:28 PM

"That's not what I mean, Yanni," Zelos replied, frowning slightly. "I'm not an idiot, you know."

Yanora just stared at him with a rather blank expression.

"I'm not!" he protested. "Just because I like to run around and have fund doesn't make me an idiot! You could be better off getting your nose out of a book more often, you know. I like studying, but you're unbelievable."

Yanora: 16, Zelosis: 16

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/31/2017 11:35 PM

Wait, no, he was getting off track. He shook his head. That wasn't the point. "Anyway~ What I mean is, it seems familiar. Like, I've seen this Mr. Wilson somewhere before."

Yanora glanced upward with just her eyes alone, even though it wasn't as if she would actually be able to see the bird sitting on her head. "...Really?" Hearing what he had to say made her curious.

Yanora: 17, Zelosis: 17

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 03/31/2017 11:57 PM

The Mr. Wilson stared back at Zelos, blinking several times, and tilting its head to the side. Then to the other side. Finally, it let out a quiet trill.

"Uh, what do you want to do with it, anyway?" Zelos asked, turning his attention from the little bird back to Yanora. He had no idea what it seemed familiar, so what was there was little use in worrying about it. It was still on his mind, but decided to move on, otherwise.

"... You weren't planning to show me this, were you?" Yanora thought it a possibility.

Yanora: 18, Zelosis: 18

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/01/2017 12:05 AM

"Of course not," Zelos answered without missing a beat. "Finding critters is kind of neat, though, isn't it?" It hadn't been what he intended, but just look at her! In spite of everything, Yanora seemed to be enjoying herself. Or, at least, she wasn't acting like she hated what was going on now.

"You know, I think it's attached to you..."

Yanora: 19, Zelosis: 19

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/03/2017 5:11 AM

Yanora pondered over what Zelos said for a moment, before nodded her head. It was only a small motion, though, so as not to disturb the creature perched on her head. "All right then," she decided. "Let's just leave it be and take it with us."

The pink haired boy looked somewhat surprised by the girl's conclusion. "Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. It seems harmless, so why not?"

Yanora: 20, Zelosis: 20

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/03/2017 5:14 AM

Well, there was no point in arguing that, was there? He didn't really see any harm in it either so, if it wasn't bothering Yanora, than he really didn't mind. "Okay," he agreed. "We'll take it with us, then."

With that, Zelos held his hand out toward his friend, and bowed his head slightly. "My lady."

Yanora sighed, but took his out stretched hand anyway.

Yanora: 21, Zelosis: 21

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/20/2017 3:30 PM

Once her hand was in his, Zelos held on and began to lead her through the park again. Yanora remained just a step behind her friend, content to follow along. But, after awhile, something else occurred to the girl. "Hey, do you think the teacher will be angry with us going off on our own?" She voiced her question, but she didn't actually seem all that concerned.

Yanora didn't mind breaking the rules, it was just a pain to be lectured about it later. If anything, it was just an annoyance that she didn't want to have to deal with.

Yanora: 22, Zelosis: 22

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 04/20/2017 3:32 PM

Through holding his hand, Yanora was able to notice when her friend shrugged his shoulders as part of his response. "I guess she might be," he admitted. "But I don't know. I doubt it, though. She just doesn't seem like the type. And, besides, she did say that we could go anywhere in the park, as long as we stayed in the park. As long as we don't leave, even if she can't see us, I'm sure it's fine."

Yanora: 23, Zelosis: 23

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext