Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Shaetani » 09/06/2007 9:24 PM

Malibu looked up from digging up a few dandylions, turning with her claws fur of dirt and the weed as she smiled at the Glacial Matches that had returned. "Hello yourself. I'm Malibu. Tell me, have you seen any buttercups or other yellow or orange flowers around? I'm trying to find some to spruce up the entrance to our den." She had heard the matches pick up something and knew that they had come back for the rest of the keystones, but unless she was asked she decided that she wasn't going to mention them. She did feel a bit guilty though.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/09/2007 3:21 AM

Malibu smiled at the Firehail. She was so... Energetic. She glanced at the dandylions she had and then around once more. "I'd love the help. I'm especially interested in finding mini-roses or Daisy's, and I'm really not very fond of tulips." Malibu set off at a calm walk around the park, trying to avoid area's where baby creatures played and sticking more to the less beaten path. Actually, now that she thought about it, it would probably have been easier to look in the jungle or a forest, but it was too late in the day for her to move onto another area, so she determinedly started looking in nooks and crannies.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/12/2007 8:40 AM

Malibu smiled. Not at all. She continued to amble along at a rather calm pace when she felt the tap and listening to Firehail speak, she looked in that direction, her eyes narrowing then widening in a rather reptilian way as she tried to focus. "Hmm, it sort of looks like some.." She quickly made her way over in that direction, although the texture didn't look quite right. Once they were closer, she slowed to a walk again, then started to chuckle. It wasn't flowers. It wasn't even paper flowers like she had first thought it might be. Instead, it was oddly enough a towel with a flowery print on it. Just then a Preluhna jumped out from the bushes, landing on the towel with his fur bristling. "You can't!- Oh, Hi Malibu...Whose your friend?" The towel had a sunflower pattern on it, and also several sunflower seeds scattered over it. Malibu just tilted her head. What in the world was Reno doing?  
[center]Image
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/15/2007 8:28 AM

Reno grinned at the Matches. "Sorry luv, I was trying to catch a Wilson, I thought they might like to eat sunflower seeds. What are you and Malibu up to?" Malibu stepped forwards, and as if daring Reno to fuss at her picked up one of the seeds and ate it, answering. "We're just looking for flowers for my cave." She grinned and reached out, ruffling Reno's hair. He scowled at her and started fussing. "Hey, quit it. you'll ruin my image." Malibu just chuckled.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/15/2007 8:37 PM

Reno grinned at Firehail. He had a theory on them and their shoes, and finally he had someone to tell it to! He'd actually given it quite some thought while he sat here waiting for them. "Have you ever seen those human sized shoes thrown over power lines? I'm convinced there are little baby shoes on the power lines as well, but no one ever sees them because the wilsons Harvest them, and of course once they're removed from the line they cant grow any bigger." He puffed up his chest, his announcement given in a tone that said it was an important scientific discovery. Malibu just chuckled. "Earth to Reno, how about flowers?" He looked surprised, then waved at some nearby trees. Malibu glanced at Fireheart, wondering if she'd want to keep going with Malibu or if she'd rather stay here and discuss Wilsons with Reno. It was a bit of an obsession for him, and he could ramble on about them for hours.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 09/19/2007 7:24 PM

(Not a problem.)

Malibu watched the Matches fly away and then looked in the direction Reno pointed. Finding several stalks of queen annes lace and some goldenrod, she carefully picked it and made her way back over to Reno. "REady to go home?" Reno sighed. "Sure." He folded up his towel and after climbing up onto Malibu's back, away they went. Going home.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous