Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Sleeping Outside [Self] [L]

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/06/2019 5:03 PM

As she had not brought the plush toy to life intentionally, it was possible that, unintentionally, he would lose his life, too, wasn't it? That was something to consider. Though, Renoshi was perfectly fine, and he was alive because of her, too. Even though his was intentional.

Seeing that his words did not seem to bring Alice any comfort, the dark king of hearts moved to sit beside the woman on the bench, smoothing his long coat down before fully sitting down.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/06/2019 6:02 PM

Once there, Dark reached one arm around on the top of the bench seat, behind her, before placing his hand on her upper arm, and pulling her close so that she was leaning up against him.

Alice did not fight against this gesture, allowing herself to easily be pulled in, and rested her head against the man, even though she didn't didn't say anything.

"I'm sure everything will be fine," the man spoke softly, still trying to reassure her.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/06/2019 6:05 PM

"You know that Tippity wouldn't actually leave you without saying something first," Dark went on. And, even if something had happened to the mouse, he had full confidence that Alice could continue to help the creature defy all of nature's laws. Renoshi had been on his death bed when the young woman had found him and prolonged his life, and Dark, himself, as well as Cheshire, were alive from nothing at all, simply because of her.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/06/2019 6:07 PM

Though, the dark king of hearts didn't say the latter part our loud. If he mentioned the possibility that Tippity could have had something bad happen to him, even if he said he was certain that she would be able to remedy the situation, it would only cause her more worry.

For a long moment after, the two sat in silence, simply with Alice leaning against the man, and he gingerly holding her, while she sorted through her own thoughts.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/06/2019 6:09 PM

Eventually, Alice looked up at Dark, as much as she could, at least, without actually moving her head away from its resting place against him. "... I have to believe that Tippity is okay." This was true not just because she needed to keep her hope that everything was okay, but because, as long as she believed it, there was a better chance of it being true. Alice was all too aware that her thoughts and feelings could change her friends' existence.

[Wild Pet Found]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous