Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Metha's Trick or Treat [2022 Halloween Event!]

Postby Jaykobell » 11/05/2022 10:08 PM

Sergio had had the right idea. The two went off to grab some of the candies, and after sticking around for a little bit, they went away to a spot that was quieter. Sergio had been right about the candies, too: Clovis had quite enjoyed them, in the end. He knew that he would! There was little in this world that could reach Clovis besides food.

Spending time together in a quieter place made it much more manageable for Clovis. He still wasn't all that into the celebrations, but it had been nice to spend time alone, bonding.

As the night came to an end, the two decided to go home.

[Treat]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby crow » 11/05/2022 11:41 PM

ImageImage

It wasn't really unusual for Vivi to have... unpleasant beaus, to put it lightly. When Leo was younger, he figured it was just a phase, another way that Vivi tried to get back at their mother. Vivi never did forgive her for sending the two of them away, and the older Vivi got, the more ways she found to act out.

It never changed anything, and eventually she would get tired of whatever ploy she came up with, and turn her mind to something else.

But her antics seemed to have solidified sometime in high school -- especially the string of despicable boyfriends. Or girlfriends, occasionally. There was a girl hitting on her now, and Leo watched as his sister's smile shifted, becoming less mischievous and more... inviting, maybe. Or at least it was probably supposed to be inviting. Leo wouldn't know, since they were siblings, and anyway it had always looked more predatory than anything to him.

Whatever the girl said to his sister though, it must not have been interesting enough. The flirting went on for maybe a couple of minutes, but then it was like flipping a switch. Vivi's expression changed to one of bored disinterest, and within moments the girl was faltering, then beating a hasty retreat.

"I'm not drunk enough for this," Vivi declared. "Where's the bar?"

Leo sighed, for what felt like the fiftieth time that night. It looked like he would be the one driving them home tonight -- not that he expected any less.

[Treat]
crow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 3874
Donate

Postby Kylo » 11/05/2022 11:53 PM

The event was finally ending and Granta was happy to be heading home. His parents seemed to agree, having decided against going into the most frightening room in the haunted house attraction. The figured some things were best left buried in the past.

Feemor joined them and made sure to praise Granta for being so brave and so well behaved. Granta seemed to suck up the praise like sponge and smiled shyly. His parents praised him as well and added more candy to his bag before they left the house for good.

[Treat]

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Lilith Michaelis » 11/05/2022 11:59 PM

The dead rodent seemed to sniff the air and look around for awhile from atop Luce's shoulder before it finally pointed its nasal cavity a little further down the hallway. With nothing better to do, the "doctor" took the rat's direction and continued on.

Minutes passed and more hallways were encountered before the rodent made a strange sound, like it was attempting to squeak with vocal cords that were no longer there. "What?"

The rodent pointed its skull towards a pair of fancy looking double doors.  "Y'want me t'go that way? ...Alright, if y'say so, don't have anything better t'do."

And that's how he found himself in a ballroom full of strangely moving, not quite human waltzing figures.

[Treat]

There's a reckoning a-coming
It burns beyond the grave
There's lead inside my belly
Cause my soul has lost its way

Lilith Michaelis
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 768
Donate

Previous