Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

New Meetings (Robopup, Tsuki, Open)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/05/2008 8:09 PM

Genan had been very helpful in telling them which way to go. But once they got to a certain point, it wasn't hard for the woman to find her own way there. She was still leading the Cavallion behind her, Servahn trotting beside her heels, and muttering a few things every once in a while as he glared back at the Graffiti Albie.

Tabitha thought it was quite endearing. He was just so funny when he was flustered. As they made it into Terrace Park, she paused, her eyes scanning the grounds with pinpoint accuracy. The sound of someone's voice to her left caused her to whip her head around only to come face to face with a large Fellox.

His green fur was groomed to perfection, and he stared down at her with two bright, amber eyes. There was no smile on his face, only an indifferent boredom. However, she could see the annoyance flickering in his dark eyes, and inwardly berated herself for taking so long.

"Hey,"a voice called, and she leaned around to glance behind the Fellox. A young man stood there, eyes crinkled in amusement, and one hand lifted in greeting. He has dark hair and dark eyes, and was wearing dark blue jeans, with a white shirt and a dark blue long sleeved shirt underneath. On his head was a large blue cap with a short bill. He ambled over, both hands now shoved deep into his pockets. Tabitha's eyes lit up at the sight of him, but she did not move from where she stood.

Sabrahalla was still glaring down at her, his eyes glowing. "You're late," he said simply, his voice a deep, rumbling baritone. "I expected you to be here earlier. I am sorely disappointed."The girl rubbed the back of her neck, a bit embarrassed. The giant Garudor that had circled in the sky, landed quite gracefully near the small gathering, folding his wings serenely at his sides. He eyed the Fellox, and grumbled in a deep voice.

"It was not her fault. We have picked up a few extra travelers." he settled down, fluffing up his feathers lightly. "One of whom I will not be. I think I'd rather stay here for a while, if it is all right with you."So that meant both Warmonger and Dragon were staying. Who did that leave? Nyte, Tabitha, Servahn...And Sabrahalla. She also had no doubt that Vahn would want to come along too.

Sighing, she turned, motioning towards the rest of her companions to come forward. "Vahn, Halla, this is Genan and Althaas.  And this little one here is Kairi." She motioned for them to step forward. "Guys, this is Sabrahalla, a friend of mine and Vahn...Er, my husband."She blushed a bit, but smiled nonetheless.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/05/2008 8:22 PM

Genan 3.3/Althaas 2.4

The Kuchi Nagi had watched the conversation with little interest until Tabitha mentioned the man being her husband. That jolted him out of his inattentiveness. "Your husband?" Genan scratched his head. He had the sense not to ask anymore awkward questions and fell silent. He glanced at Althaas and winced. The Kuhna had a blank look on his face that fell to a silent scowl.

By nature, Althaas was extremely...suspicious of other human males.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Kitleoh » 02/07/2008 5:39 PM

{Really sorry it's late, guys. Had homework issues. No more though. ^-^}

She followed her new friends quietly. Every time Servahn turned to glare at her, she'd make a slightly smug smile to him. He was quite the character, and she was sure that her smiling responces to his glares were sure to tick him off more. What a fun time this would be..

She stopped, and looked over, scanning and soaking every detail of Terrance Park. She actually liked it. This, to her, was the most beautiful place she'd seen. Of course it was probably just normal to some, Kairi hadn't seen a place like this, not even as a child. She wagged her tail slightly, her bright eyes smiling almost as excited as her grin. "Woah." She said, "This is actually pretty cool." She whispered gently, before she turned just as Tabitha had.

The new comers; she seemed abit wary of. She shiften slightly to her left, then right, before she turned to the Garudor which had landed so gracefully from the sky. She was introduced, and nodded... only to jump back abit in slight shock, "You're married?" She said, taken by surprise. She wouldn't have thought...
She hadn't really even thought marriage was possibal, unless arranged. She looked to Genan, who seemed just as shocked as she did.
"It's a big lie to say that you become stronger when you fall in love with someone. There's no way you can get stronger. All you become is weak with anxiety."
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 51
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/07/2008 8:19 PM

Tabitha colored slightly, and Vahn's eyes turned upwards in a smile, seemingly entirely amused by the situation. Ambling over to stand beside the girl, he nodded at both creatures. "Yup. Long story short, we met when we were really young, and just decided to get married on a whim. It's not like it means much to very many people around here. No one ever seems to get married anymore...But it means a lot to us. Like a traditional thing, you know?"He raised an eyebrow, looking quite amused as he glanced at each creature in turn; Kuchi Nagi, Kuhna and Albie. "Why so surprised? Do we look too young to be together?"

He chuckled, receiving an annoyed look from his wife, before she colored a bit more. "Let's just drop the subject, all right?"she muttered, stomping over to Warmonger, whose laughter resounded in her mind. She unhitched the saddle, and took off the bridle, before digging through the large saddle bag. She produced a smaller green bag, and a few extra clothes. "Sheesh,"she muttered. "You'd think I packed a billion things. Be right back,"she called, running off to only Yepha knows where to change her clothes.

Sabrahalla snorted under his breath, an annoyed huff that sounded suspiciously like 'females, bah!' before turning his critical gaze on the Kuchi Nagi, the Kuhna, and Albie. Servahn was glaring crossly at the female, his ivory orbs narrowed as he turned up his nose in her direction. "So, she says you are our new traveling companions, hm?"he inquired, his eyes boring into each creature in turn. Vahn placed a hand on the creature's shoulder, which earned him a disgusted growl from the Fellox, and tipped his head. "Traveling companions, that's what she said. Do you have much experience in the...Er, required fields?"

He was talking about bounty hunting. He certainly didn't want a bunch of traitors, or cowards, or fools running along behind them. It was a sure fire way to get killed. Servahn glowered, and flopped onto his belly, deciding to get comfortable for the time being. Laying his head on his paws, he growled up at the small gathering. "I doubt it. The girl has never been away from home, and the two over there...Well, they just don't seem like the type...Although psychotic might fit in our category..." He smiled wickedly, his eyes glowing with a smug sense of superiority.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/07/2008 8:38 PM

Genan 3.4/Althaas 3.0

Genan sensed the insult from the Albie, but did not let his anger get the best of him. Giving Servahn a level look, Genan cooly said, "Yes, I have much experience. I was a bounty hunter once, as my brother here was."

Althaas had curled up, enjoying the sun's warmth. The Kuchi Nagi continued. "It's been...a family profession. A sort of honor, if you can call it. Actually, now that I think of it," Genan hesitated. "We were more like assasins."

"It was really neat!" Althaas's head suddenly shot up, his mismatched eyes glowing merrily. "We got to go out at night and-"

"That's enough, Althaas." Genan roughly said.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitleoh » 02/07/2008 11:55 PM

She nervously looked away. She didn't mean to be rude with her stares, however she couldn't help but just.. well, stare! Of course they looked young to her. But maybe she didn't know much.
okay.. she actually didn't know anything anyway..

She sighed abit, and followed the Cursed Albie's lead in laying down. She was tired, actually, from the walk and the running she had to do. She glared slightly to Servahn, abit offended, "Hey. I can speak for myself.." She said, turning back to to the speaker, "No. I don't have any skills like that." She frowned, "But maybe I can pick some up along the way.. I don't think it can be.. THAT hard.. can it?" She asked abit nervously, and looked back to the others, Althaas and Genan. "Woah, what'd you say?" She asked, her ears pearked foward, "Assasins?"
"It's a big lie to say that you become stronger when you fall in love with someone. There's no way you can get stronger. All you become is weak with anxiety."
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/08/2008 9:14 PM

Vahn glanced at Genan sideways. "Brothers? Really?" He was almost more surprised about that than the fact that they had been bounty hunters. "We've only just gotten ourselves into this...Shady business. We're not bad...But we aren't great. I suppose it's why Tabitha asked you to come along...The real fighter on our side would have to be Avont....He's an Aries. Quite the character, that guy. He's had more experience than all of us  combined...But he's not here, and may not come..." He rested his chin in his palm, looking silently amused. "I'd like to hear about your 'assassination days,' if you wouldn't mind sharing them. But to be honest, I don't want to force you to say something that would make you uncomfortable."

Sabrahalla eyed them critically, the scar over his eye standing stark against his green coat. "Assassins?" He repeated, looking incredulous. "I do find it hard to believe, but far be it from me to call anyone I do not know a liar. It is not my way. If that is what you say, then I accept it, though I am a bit skeptical." He moved his large body to the side, twin tails lashing behind his battle hardened frame. His golden eyes blinked slowly at the small group, then at the female Albie.

"Harder than you think, young one. Killing is a dangerous and tricky business. One must always be careful not to trust too deeply, for it can be a fatal mistake. One must not be too soft, and be able to block out the darkness that seems to creep over your mind after the slaying of your first victim. This is not a pretty business, and it does not suit you. Do you think you can handle things like that? Can you handle death and destruction and the pain of others at your own hands? Because as I see you now, I do not think you would stand a chance."

The crimson colored Albie listened quietly, and silently agreed. Kairi was not suited to this way of life. She might be better off on her own, or somewhere that she could be appreciated, and live her own life. He shrugged. It was not his call, nor did he make it out to be. Snorting, he lifted his head, giving her a long, hard look.

"You know he's right. If I hadn't seen how the psycho fights, I'd say the same about him. As for lizard boy...Well, apparently he's got experience, as do the rest of us. But you are innocence in it's purest form. You've never seen the cruelty of the real world or the creatures who inhabit it. You've known only your king, and your home. You don't know what it's like out there. How much some creatures suffer." Recalled were the days when he was caged, tortured, and beaten. He shuddered, and closed his eyes against the onslaught of memories, afraid to relive that hellish nightmare over again for even a moment.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/10/2008 6:19 PM

Genan 4.0/Althaas 3.1

Genan was slightly stung at Sabrahalla's disbelief and being called 'lizard boy', but kept his thoughts to himself. Althaas was a bit glum, seeing that his brother wouldn't let him contribute to the conversation.

He always treats me like a baby. The Kuhna bitterly thought. When he knows that I'm his equal.

Seeing the Cursed Albie shudder after uttering his last sentance brought unwelcome memories of his own to mind. Uneasily, he shoved them away.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitleoh » 02/14/2008 11:42 PM

Kairi frowned abit, before looking away. Of course, what he'd said was right. Kairi couldn't make anyone suffer. She just couldn't do that..
She wasn't that kind of person. She sighed gently, and nodded. "You're right.. I'm not cabable of that." She said gently, "I really hate harming other. Actually, I'd really wish for world peace if there was anyway to have wishes granted." Of course, these fantasies were just that. Stories, not real... fantasy.
She looked over to the other Albie, "Well, i've seen others punished cruly.." She mumbled. "But that was all. I've never seen anyone's death before." She shuddered at the thought of this. "I really don't want to, either..." She looked away. Okay, they were totally right in every single way about her. She had no idea about crulty in it's darkest form. She had no idea about evil in general. She'd always shroud herself with stories and that same 'fantasy' she was always sure exsisted. But after all, they're just stories, and will never be more. Still, she can't stop thinking about those things, those stories were, after all, her escape from the real word.
ImageImage
Kitleoh
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/15/2008 8:02 PM

The Fellox seemed to be sympathetic, but it was not his nature to offer comfort in any form other than his eyes. Vahn kneeled down by the female Albie, placing a hand gently on top of her head. Servahn watched him warily, eyes glowing sharply.

"If you want to come, then I can promise you one thing. we will do our best to be absolutely sure that nothing bad happens to you. We will do everything in our power to make certain that you will never harm another creature. We can offer you protection, and peace, if that is what you want."

Servahn snorted. "Peace?"he asked. "Like such a thing exists."He had felt the harsh blow of a whip, the cruel words of cruel people, and endured suffrage beyond anyone's wildest comprehension. His scars were proof of that.

Tabitha came strolling back over, stuffing some clothes into the small green bag. She was now dressed in a loose white t-shirt, a brown jacket with black fur at the cuffs and hood, and a pair of dark blue jeans, with combat boots. She tilted her head, giving Vahn a questioning look, before shrugging. She had no idea what was going on.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/17/2008 7:50 PM

Genan 4.1/Althaas 3.2

"Well," Althaas piped up. "Are you guys going somewhere? Maybe we can come along?" His brother would have strongly objected to that. Much to his surprise, Genan kept quiet. The Kuchi Nagi was lost in some deep thought, thinking over something...

A roar ripples through the air...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/17/2008 8:18 PM

Tabitha turned to her pets. The Temple Garudor, the Battlefield Cavallion, The Battlefield Fellox. "I know you wanted to come along, Sabra," she said softly, so only he could hear. "But I'd like you to go back to the menagerie. I wanted you and Dragon to watch over everyone there. I think Fioray has been off doing who knows what, and a few of the others have been picking up and going on adventures of their own. You can keep the others in line, can't you?" Sighing, the giant fox grumbled, a harsh, grating sound that was more growl than rumble.

"As you wish." He turned and motioned for the Garudor, who preened his trainer's hair gently in goodbye, and the Cavallion, who nuzzled her hand farewell, and began to head back to the menagerie, fading into the darkness. She turned back to the group, padding over to where Vahn stood, giving her a knowing look. Now the only ones accompanying them would be him,. Servahn, and Nyte.

He turned to Althaas when he spoke. "Uh...Yeah. I guess. I'm not sure where we should head first...But I-"He was cut off when the sound of a roar startled those in the general vicinity. "What was that?"Vahn mumbled, looking around. A flock of birds was startled from their roosts, and he narrowed his eyes.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate