Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/26/2008 10:50 PM

"Hahaha.  You can have it.  I have my fvorite, a large ham sanwich with cheese," said Shintashi.  "I also have some Cherry soda, and Some Fizzy Gingerale.  Which one do you want, Anem?  Or we can mix them to make Cherry Ginger Fiz.  That really tastes delicious.  Your choice."
{8}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/29/2008 8:44 AM

"Let's try mixing them," He took a bite out of his sandwich, licking his lips hungrily, "I almost forgot! My owner gave me some cake for when we've finished this. I left it in that bush over there in case I dropped it or something." He trotted over and sniffed the bush until he found what he was after. He pulled it out triumphantly and placed it delicately on the blanket
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/07/2008 5:48 PM

"Alrighty.  Let do it," said Shintashi, and opened both of the bottles, then poured both drinks into a bigger bottle.  "Let me shake it...  And, presto!  We have Cherry Ginger Fiz."  She then poured the bottle into two seperate cups.  "Cheers!"
{9}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 04/12/2008 12:18 PM

Licking his lips nervously, he bent his head down.
"Thanks," He mumbled, before licking it tentively. As the sweet, bubbly liquid touched his lips his eyes widened. Wow, the flavour...He swore he could feel his brain fizzing!
"That's amazing!" He beamed
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 04/12/2008 1:42 PM

"I'd knew you like it.  That's why I made a second bottle to give you as a gift," said Shintashi.  She gave the bottle to him, "You can keep the bottle, concider as a friend gift."
{10}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 05/09/2008 12:17 PM

"Thank you!" Anem wagged his tail appreciatively, taking the second bottle carefully and placing it in his basket, "I don't really have anything to give you in return, but you can have as much of this cake as you want!" Peeking inside his basket he pulled out a large plate with a giant cake on it. It was coated in pink icing and had cherries on top arranged in a pretty pattern. He placed it down carefully, feeling pleased with himself

(I'm so sorry it took me forever to post. Things got in the way and I completely lost my inspiration for this)
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 05/30/2008 6:06 AM

Ring ring! Ring ring!
Anem frowned and peered into the basket, trying to find the source of this strange noise. He located it fairly quickly and pulled it out, holding the thing in his mouth. It was small and had several funny buttons on it...He briefly recalled Kabuto telling him about it. What did she call it? Oh yes, a mobile phone!
"Excuse me." He apologized, before examining the object. Which button should he press? Making a random guess he beamed as he heard Kabuto's voice.
"Anem? Sorry pal but you've got to come home. I need you to help me out with sorting out the pets. Can you come?"
"Yeah, I'll be right there," He sighed. Glancing apologetically at Shintashi, he began to pack up, "Sorry, that was Kabuto. I've got to go home I'm afraid. Feel free to keep the cake though." He smiled, waving goodbye sadly as he left

(Sorry, I'm pulling him out)
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/30/2008 11:06 AM

"Oh...  Well, friends can still meet at the same place once in a while, Right?  I hope we can have twice as more fun than this time," said Shintashi.  She waved good bye, turned into her anthro form, and left with a basket of friendship.
{11}{Now this is what I call, a sweet and happy ending...}}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items