Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Come on, let's go! (Private: Me and Suiseise)

Postby kabuto_rocks » 02/19/2008 12:36 PM

- Anem - Male -
Generally a nice guy and very sweet. He enjoys adrenaline-filled activities so most of the time is quite hyper and happy. He does behave like a gentleman towards females though and would treat any girl with respect

He wagged his tails eagerly, thrilled to be outside. This was what life was about! He dashed around for a bit, enjoying all the sights and smells. It was the first time he'd been out properly since he came to the pen and he didn't want to waste a single second pondering about what to do!
Finally, after dashing around for 10 minutes or so, he flopped down onto a picnic mat his owner had placed there and waited patiently for his companion to arrive. He had never met them before and was curious to find out what they were like. He had been told that they were a 'Slynx' but the name meant nothing to him, mainly because he'd never seen a Slynx before. In his mind he pictured something quite graceful but wily and his ears perked up, deciding he should keep his wits about him
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/20/2008 12:03 AM

[center]Image
Shintashi-female-
Shintashi was walking with a basket in her mouth, findig the lucain she was looking for to meet.  She was a sweetheart for new faces, although she wanted to see a Slynx like herself, but a lucian was good ,too.  Shintashi founded him on a blanket, she put the bag down and crept to him, "GOTcha!"  She pounced at him to see if he was surprised.  
{Shintashi: 1}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 02/21/2008 5:15 PM

Anem leaped up into the air, startled by the sudden attack. He kept himself in a defensive position, unsure whether or not this was the creature he was supposed to meet. He relaxed when he saw the basket, realizing she must be the Slynx. He swapped his expression for one of interest-this creature was amazing! She was built kinda like him, only she seemed more elegant and there was an air of mystery and beauty around her. Wagging his tails eagerly, he asked her
"Are you the creature I'm supposed to meet?"
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/21/2008 5:43 PM

"Bingo!  Shintashi's the name.  Playing's my game!  I supose your the one I'm supose to meet," said Shintashi, then asked, "What's your name?  I like your color by the way!"  She was interested in the lucain.  Shintashi was staring at him, without blinking until she waited for him to speak.
{2}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 02/24/2008 7:46 AM

"Thanks!" He smiled, "Your name's so pretty. I'm Anem," He glanced around the park, still feeling as excited as ever, "So what do you want to do here?" He asked eagerly, ready to burst into life as soon as she answered
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 02/24/2008 3:05 PM

"Well.  What do you want to do?  I've always been the active type," she said then jumped up and down like she was waiting for an answer from Anem.  Shintashi was as hyper then before when she got here.
{3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/10/2008 4:13 PM

"Good!" He grinned, glad to have found someone as seemingly eager as himself, "How about we race, or play a game?" He cocked his head questioningly, "Something like that maybe? Then we can eat afterwards." He was slowly bouncing from paw to paw, already getting excited

(Sorry for late reply-I lost the internet for a couple of days and I've got a maths test coming up so...I'll try to be a lot more active, I promise)
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/13/2008 9:21 AM

((OOC:  don't worry about it.  I've got CSAP's to do anyways.))

"Racing's my thing," said Shintash.  From here to the farthest tree, get's the first bite of lunch!  That sounds good, right?"  She was already in the starting mode.
{4}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/15/2008 6:54 AM

Wagging his tail eagerly and nodding, he crouched down, ready to spring.
"Ready? 3...2...1...GO!" He leaped into the air and began running as fast as he could, full of exhileration and desperate to win
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/15/2008 3:36 PM

Shintashi pounced up then twirled to get ahead of Anem.  "You can't beat me!  i'm the fastest runner, other than Jet," she said then ran for her life.  "Almost there."  She was about to win.

{5}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/17/2008 1:54 PM

Pushing himself to go as fast as he possibly could, he skidded across the (invisible) finishing line and collapsed into a heap.
"Huh...Huh...," He panted, trying to regain his energy, "Did I win?"
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/17/2008 6:00 PM

Shintashi was running behind Anem.  "Huff...  Huff...  Yes...  You've won.  I would've win if it wasn't for the fast person right next to me."  "Sorrrryyy," yelled a hedgehog across the park.  "Grrrrr.  I'm telling Shiek later!  You're going to pay," said Shintashi, then put hr paw in a fist.

{6}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/23/2008 4:39 PM

"I won? I actually won?" He grinned, then began chasing his tail in triumph. He was easily excitable after all, "So what's for lunch?" He grinned
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 03/23/2008 5:49 PM

"I've got a bunch of things in my basket.  Sandwiches, soda pop, and some other things.  Let's go back to the picnic spot," said Shintashi.  She went towards the basket, then saw someone stealing.  "Hey!  Get away from that!"  The people ran away.  "C'mon Anem.  Let's eat."
{7}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby kabuto_rocks » 03/26/2008 1:48 PM

Anem smiled as he spotted one of his favourite dishes, a large chicken sandwich.
"Mind if I take this?" He asked politely. Despite his ravenous hunger pains he hadn't forgotten his manners. Kabuto had always taught him to be polite-a lesson he learned after knocking someone off their feet and forgetting to apologize for it
kabuto_rocks
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next