Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Big Training Session

Postby water_kira_fire » 09/06/2007 3:43 AM

[[+2 Loyalty]]

Name: Kirikarr
Species: Heiv Kuhna Gen.
Level: 1
Toughness: 7
Exploration: 9
Endurance: 6
Intelligence: 7
Righteousness: 0
Darkness: 0
Fame: 5

Name: Amakakeru
Species: Flarend Kuhna Gen.
Level: 1
Toughness: 7
Exploration: 3
Endurance: 6
Intelligence: 4
Righteousness: 7
Darkness: 2
Fame: 13
Comp.: Kira

Name: Makka
Species: Gen. 2 Regal Kuhna
Level: 3
Loyalty: 8
Toughness: 4
Exploration: 7
Endurance: 5
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 12
Darkness: 3
Fame: 14
Companion: Kira
water_kira_fire
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 420
Donate

Postby water_kira_fire » 09/06/2007 3:43 AM

Well, you guys, I'm going to leave for Basantha again.
But, we just started training.
Yes, but have you heard those rumors about those Hunters? I hear they're quite a sight, and a slight chance of taming one at Basantha.
Right, and Kairei, Shiraka, and Shirou have been inside before so it could give us some sort of an advantage of navigating there, kind of. I just hope it's not one of those shifting labrynths.
Those are never fun to be stuck in
Well, we'll see you soon then, Bye Saiyuki.

Saiyuki, Kairei, Shiraka, Shirou, and Taiaa went on their way back to the Basantha Shrine, maybe they could find something more this time.
water_kira_fire
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby water_kira_fire » 09/09/2007 3:23 AM

"Looks like it's just you and me Kira-chan." Kairam let out a sigh, the day was going by really slow and people going in and out.
"If we're lucky, I may be able to snag Faie in here." Kira smiled, Faie was a good friend of the group. Very good with working with the common tech of the day on Earth, although, she lives in Crystalex with the advanced tech, but there are villages, such as hers that still stick to the old tech ways.

Makka, the sporty Regal was getting bored, listening to the converstation. He decided to work on his Volleyball/Accuracy skills. He snuck his nose under the ball to toss it up in the air. "Okay...just need to hit the ball at the wall in those circles targets...those small...small targets...."

Makka 12
water_kira_fire
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby water_kira_fire » 09/10/2007 1:35 AM

"Hm...think we should? We can make her stay with us then!" An image popped into Kairam's head, Faie would be tied up to a tree or they'd put a grav. collar on here, and laughed.
Kira started to fiddle with her Com. watch, seeing if she could get a signal to Faie...
"Well, looks like Faie isn't coming right now, seems like she's doing something underground, mining probably."
"I see, let's continue training then."

Makka hit the volleyball to the wall but it went over the wall instead of hitting it.
"Gah....dumb volleyball...grrr"

Makka 13
water_kira_fire
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby water_kira_fire » 09/14/2007 10:55 AM

[Okay...I don't see what the point was in that last post...>.>]

Kira and Kairam went back just in time to see Makka hit the ball over the wall.
"C'mon bud, just aim for the circle, it's much bigger than the volleyball, you can hit it easy." Kairam tried to encourage Makka, he always had a hard time with volleyball just like him.
"Okay...I'll try again..."
"Here, I'll set it up for ya." Smiled Kira.
Kira started to bump the ball. As for the kuhna, his knees were slightly bent, almost in a pounce like manuever.
"Ready whenever you are!"
Makka nodded and got ready to head the ball

water_kira_fire
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby water_kira_fire » 09/14/2007 11:12 AM

The ball was bumped then set with the Regal Kuhna getting under it to hit it. Unfortunately, he started to just watch the ball come for him and it bonked him on the nose.
"Ah!" The kuhna now held his nose once more, he hated the feeling when someone or something pinched or flattened his nose just like now. It made him stuffy and that was just plain annoying. Kairam stayed with the Kuhna and Kira went and came back with a Flarend Kit in her arms.
"Where'd he come from?!" Makka never seen the kit before.
"Well, I traded Hikariko for him."
"What?! She's my running buddy" Makka started to sulk.
"Now, you know she wanted out and she was happy to go, besides she'll visit everynow and then to see you and her mother and twin siblings, occasionally."
"Gah, fine. As long as she's happy..." Makka's ears were a bit sullen but they perked up. Hikariko was one of his best friends and was considered his sister right next to Lekara, his true related younger Dewfrost sister. He shrugged the matter off, just as long as she's happy and okay, then it's okay.

water_kira_fire
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby water_kira_fire » 09/14/2007 11:29 PM

"Well then, who is this guy?" Makka sat down on all fours. He didn't do this often, he preferred to be active and standing, if he wanted a break, he would usually pace around slowly or rest on his hind legs, but rarely on all fours.
"This is Amakakreu, he's a Flarend Kuhna, and this..." Kira let out a Heiv Kuhna kit that was tagging along, not wanting to be carried, "Is Kirikarr."
"So there's two new Arcanes?"
"That's right and they seem rather fond of you Makka."
The two looked at Makka with large eyes and stumbled their way over to him.
"That's cute..." The two kits plopped down in front of Makka, one of them letting out a sigh of relief with the other watching Makka.

Makka: 15 / Amakakeru: 1 / Kirikarr: 1
water_kira_fire
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby water_kira_fire » 09/15/2007 7:20 AM

"Amakakeru and Kirikarr....that's a mouthful, nicknames? Ama and Kirik?" Makka was fond of both of them high chance that they'd all be best friends once they caught up to him.
"Sounds good for Nicknames, Makka." Kira bent down to pet the relieved kit, Amakakeru, and picked him as well as Kirikarr up and placed them on a picnic blanket as welll as set up some food for a break, in which everyone came running...

Makka: 16 / Amakakeru: 2 / Kirikarr: 2
water_kira_fire
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby water_kira_fire » 09/29/2007 2:18 AM

[perkew! The Kits have grown ^^]

"I would prefer Kakeru, though." "I like Kirik though, sounds cool."
Having grown up, the two kuhnas were gaining somewhat darkened personalities. Amakakeru withdrew from talking too much, like Zalkoh. Kirikarr was a bit more happy-go-lucky, but not too much as to be exactly hyper, but a bit more friendly than his best friend Amakakeru.

"Hey you guys, we're going to go home now."
"WHAT?!" Makka complained to Zalkoh.
The two tussled for a while, but Makka gave in. "Fine...let's go then."

It was sort of a random stop in their training seesion, but they would resume it in the future, just not today.

Makka: 17 / Amakakeru: 3 / Kirikarr: 3

[closing this Rp for now, but I'll start it up in the future once more.]]
water_kira_fire
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate