Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Owl » 03/28/2008 6:02 PM

"So Scar came from another dimension? Whoa, that's interesting, but then again, I suppose I came from an alternate dimension, also..." Ravean stares thoughtfully at Scar, giving a small, consiterate smirk. "I suppose you have it easy then, Scar. Unless if the other J'Tal's heart mends, you'll always live... And you, too, are lucky J'Tal, for you don't have to make the decision of choosing a friend over a heart."
Both Jaberwock and Ravean turn their gazes northward, seemingly trying to spot the blaze of the sand at a distance. "Well, I've been on the border there, but never truly went in to it. Only Jaberwock could come, as my other companions would burn to a nice crisp in their fur coats, but I'd love to come,"

Lauren gives a sigh of relief, knowing that she would not be going, giving a feline smile to Tyranid for her kindness.

(Sadly, I can not go to Wilt'no Desert right now, as a while ago I join another RP that's going extremely slow. I need two more posts in that area and I'm sort of stuck until the Random Event user comes on. But when that's completed, I'll be sure to come.)

15-7-7-7
she said one day to leave her, sand up to her shoulders waiting for the tide
to drag her to the ocean, to another sea's shore.
this thing hurts like hell,
but what did you expect?

and all you can hear is the sound of your own heart
and all you can feel is your lungs flood and the blood course
but oh I can see five hundred years dead set ahead of me,
five hundred behind,
a thousand years in perfect symmetry...
Owl
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 03/28/2008 6:23 PM

J'Tal smiles at the fact his new friend would be coming as soon as possible.

"Just to let you know," J'Tal begins, "I have a Temple Terratops that has a cold frost that leaks from his body, showing the energy that powers him. Your Hydrokunah could hide behind his head in the shade of the frill. I have another companion that will be hiding there as well. Just thowing it out there..."

J'Tal smiles at the thought of several heads poking out from behind the giant frill.

"All right, I will see you soon."

After waiting for a response the human and his companions start toward the desert.

16-16-16
You see things that are and ask "Why?"
I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
(click on an image to level them)
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 65
Donate

Postby Owl » 03/29/2008 2:49 PM

"Oh, that would be wonderful!" Ravean exclaims, looking down to Lauren. "How about that? Now will you go?"
Lauren meows quietly, looking up with a disturbed look. 'As long as I don't freeze behind that big frost dinosaur's frill!' she seemed to be saying, giving her chest a comforting lick. Unable to tell what her cat was saying, Ravean took it as a yes.
"Splendid! We'll be coming as soon as we get our supplies," Waving a hand, she starts to walk the opposite direction from J'Tal, back to her woodland home, her companions following loyally on foot. Ralph struts up hastily to Ravean's side, pleading, "Can Pen come, too? Please?" His voice mimics the one he mentioned, a high-pitched melodic tone. Ravean smirks and nods, placing a hand on her hound's hand, letting it rest their as she felt his gears wiring and moving.
She still felt the unease of knowing that Ralph wasn't alive, that he never had a heart beat, that none of his emotions are true... Just a follower, a protector, but never a true friend. She looked away from him, trying to stop her tears. Ralph seemed oblivious to this, and strolled off merrily without a care.

16-8-8-8
she said one day to leave her, sand up to her shoulders waiting for the tide
to drag her to the ocean, to another sea's shore.
this thing hurts like hell,
but what did you expect?

and all you can hear is the sound of your own heart
and all you can feel is your lungs flood and the blood course
but oh I can see five hundred years dead set ahead of me,
five hundred behind,
a thousand years in perfect symmetry...
Owl
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217