Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Ander » 04/08/2008 12:04 PM

Discord tilted her head. A curious expression crept onto her face as she listened intently to J'Tal's words. Truculent gave another low, rumbling hiss, though it was entirely to Discord, and she nodded as if she understood. The Carpetfang's smoldering white eyes never turned from J'Tal, but for the moment, it seemed that all of his attention was focused on Discord. Her hand still smoothed over his muzzle, absently; they seemed to have a moment all to themselves.

It was broken when she spoke. "That's quite a goal, J'Tal, if you don't mind me saying so. I have seen the war that ravages this land... Been touched by it, actually, on my way here. But not taken place in it. Truce and I are not quite strong enough for that." The Carpetfang hissed savagely. Apparently, he thought differently. "Seeking to unify the lands... Ambitious is an understatement. But it is interesting idea. Cliche, but interesting. And I can respect that." She smiled. "But I cannot join with you yet. You seek to unify, yes, but under whose control? If it is yours, I would know more about you before I give over my allegiance. Surely, you can understand that small caution?"

((5 posts. Whoo!))
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 04/08/2008 4:49 PM

"As I said, I will not force any." J'Tal replies unfazed. "I expect this from many, but I also have hope that my goals may bear fruit."

Turning from Discord, and showing no disrespect in any way to her. J'Tal looks at the vampire.

"What do you say my lady?"

The three creatures at J'Tal's side, still stand strong and proud. from the way they look at their companion, the see him with admiration.

18-18-18

(I am not trying to take this thread from Oshaberi, I am just waiting for her to post. If I give the impression of pushing too hard, let me know...)
You see things that are and ask "Why?"
I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
(click on an image to level them)
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 65
Donate

Postby Ander » 04/08/2008 6:12 PM

Dis nodded acceptance of his words. They were, whether he knew it or not, worth some bonus points in her book. Unification of the lands... Her smile remained calm as she turned her attention to Truculent. She had barely been in this world long enough to be attacked by the Carpetfang, much less to think about taking some control over it... this 'Evelon'... but she could understand having an ambitious spirit. After all, as far as she was concerned, she had almost flippin' died trying to conquer Truce. As if he knew her sudden thought, the Carpetfang gave another rumbling hiss.

((Not in my opinion, J'Tal. I have been waiting for Oshaberi, too. I assume school's been keeping her busy?))
Ander
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 04/09/2008 7:07 AM

When J'Tal looks to where Oshaberi has been sitting. He finds that she is watching the proceeding with little or no comment. Bowing his head to her, J'Tal explains;

"At this time, I am going to have to take my leave." He seems saddened as J'Tal says this. "I was on my way to Basantha Shrine to meet a friend when we all met here. I must regretfully go to try and make sure the appointment is kept. If you are interested, you are welcome to come. Perhaps," J'Tal glances at Discord at this point. "My character can be fully viewed there?"

With that, J'Tal and his companions starts toward the trail in the direction he had previously been walking in. As he walks off, he raises his hand in a friendly gesture of farewell.

19-19-19

(Sorry to have to take off, but thread has started without me that I am especially eager to join. I will probably be back, I will defiantly monitor this thread. If there is anything that is needed, PM me.)
You see things that are and ask "Why?"
I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
(click on an image to level them)
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 65
Donate