Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby SkyWolf11 » 05/05/2008 6:38 PM

((Oh okay.  If he's moving back to Terrace Park then we can just keep it here unless you want to move it there? =3 Eh oh well X3))

Vimal gasped as they flew close to the rumbling mountain.  He too was confused as to its actions.  Was it supposed to be active?  The clouds of smoke drifted into his face by bits, causing him to cough a little.

"Does it always look like that?"  Vimal questioned Cloud.  He had never visited the volcano therefore he had no idea of its current state.  He thought Cloud had so he asked.

{7}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby Malus » 05/12/2008 10:10 PM

Meh. Sometimes. I am just curious as to why it is active is all. But it indeed is a strange wonder isn't it? he asked as he chuckled a little bit. I landed on the edge and looked down a little. I could hear the bubbling of the magma as it sat boiling in the crater.
<center>ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
My Zoo - Journal
Malus
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 72
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 05/13/2008 5:30 PM

((Should we include the others somehow?))

"Yes very strange."  Vimal answered.  As they landed on the rim of the smoking lava pit, he could see the red river of fire slowly flowing.  He wondered how long the volcano had been here.  How lava was actually made.  He wondered about a lot of things.  He decided that one day he would attempt to answer his questions.  But as for now, he was content with just letting the mysteries be mysteries.  

"Is there any other attractions around here you know of?"  He smiled, wanting to see the entire world.  Seeing as a trip around the world was most likely out of the question, he would settle for the vibrant sights of Terrace Park and it's neighboring landscapes.

{8}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Malus » 05/29/2008 4:16 PM

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm not that I know of, but I can do this!

I shouted as I rolled over and caught him in between my front paws. I held him up tightly as I flew over the lands still heading back to the park. Hows this for thrill! And don't worry. I have a good grip on you!

I told him below me as we headed back to the park. There, I could see yet another creature sitting there.

Hello there!
<center>ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
My Zoo - Journal
Malus
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 72
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 05/29/2008 4:43 PM

"Whoa!"  Vimal laughed, the warm air blowing into his face.  Heading back toward the park, he was relieved that they were away from the smoking volcano.  Then, spotting a figure down below, he smiled and began to wave.

"Hey there!"  By the looks of the stranger below, he judged it was another Yonyuu.  

{9}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 06/11/2008 7:14 PM

((Sorry for the double post but I think I'm gonna pull out of the RP seeing as it appears to be dead <=3))

Vimal suddenly got a void feeling - like he had forgotten something.  "Oh!"  He yelped.  He faced Cloud as they were drifting closer to the earth.  "I have to be getting back home right away!"  He judged the distance from the ground.  He could make it easily.  Squirming free he fell softly to the ground and landed, kicking up a small dust cloud.

"Thanks for the great experience!"  He waved a farewell to the Yonyuu and ran at a steady trot for home.  He also waved a goodbye to the stranger a few feet away.  He hated being rude and wanted to introduce himself properly but couldn't stop.  "I must get home quickly.  I wasn't supposed to stay out this long."  He told himself.  As he distanced himself from the others, he broke into a full-out dash through the park.  

{10 = level 3 --left the RP}
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous