Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Katia's Surprise!

Postby Katia » 05/10/2008 3:21 PM

Katia was walking through the park with her pet Fenling Tara beside her. The sun was just begining to raise so the park was almost empty. "I wonder if today will be interesting or boring, what do you think Tara?" She asked. "Clueless." Was all that Tara said about the matter. Katia sighed unhappily, none of her pets had ever been good for conversations.  Then she heard a harsh sounding howl coming from above and quickly looked up. In a tree was a Kitrell tangled up in the string and tail of a kite. Katia didn't know much about Kitrell's and had no idea how far it was from it's native home. However she was pretty good at climbing trees so she started to climb even though the Kitrell was pretty high up. Tara watched from the ground and gave a short whine. "Bad idea." She shouted, but katia didn't play any attention and kept climbing.
My pets Tara and Azel.
<center>ImageImage</center>
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 232
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/10/2008 3:37 PM

Not too far away, and now a bit confused by all the noises coming from the tree, Shinden the Temple Yonyuu turns his gaze toward Katia and the others. Was she climbing that tree? He rises from his shady spot and slinks closer, though he makes sure to keep a good enough distance between him and the others in case they might be hostile.
"Err.." he isn't quite sure what to say. "What exactly is going on here?"
His master is nowhere to be found, probably off elsewhere doing something in relation to art, leaving him alone in the park.
[center]{( Echo . Legna )}
ImageImage
My Zoo | My Breedables | Dimenzhia Forum
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/10/2008 4:04 PM

Katia was about halfway up the tree when she looked at the Yonyuu. "There's a Kitrell stuck in that kite and I'm going to help it." She then resumed her climbing and made it to where the kitrell was. However the branch was on the thin side and it may not hold her weight. She tested the branch by grabbing it with her hand and trying to pull it down, but was still concerned. "If only Azel was here." She thought to herself. Down below Tara had slipped away and was running out of the park.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/11/2008 2:38 PM

"Well..." Shinden says, "I have wings and can fly, and I'm a bit lighter than you. Maybe I can flutter up there and pull it out." He pumps his wings, lifting off of the ground, peering into the tree to see where the poor Kitrell was. He could just see the tangled string, and a wriggling mass even deeper within. Grabbing the string in his jaws, he pulls back, the snapping sound of branches and the rustling of leaves filling the air. He only hoped he wasn't hurting the poor Kitrell.
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/11/2008 4:48 PM

Katia watched while the Yonyuu tried to free the Kitrell, but was worrie that the yonyuu might be harming the poor thing. "Can you cut the kitrell away from the kite and bring it to the ground? I could then climb down and untangle it." She would be better at getting the Kitrell untangled since she had hands to use while the Yonyuu didn't. Then Tara started running back to the tree with her Hallowheart Azel following in the air behind her. "Me late." Tara said when it appeared that things were being taken care of without needing Azel. She lowered her head in self pity and Azel landed nearby the tree. Katia then heard in her mind, "So I'm not needed after all." Obviously Azel hadn't been too happy and being made useless. "It was a good idea Tara and I'm glad you decided to come anyway Azel." She said trying to make her pets feel better.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/12/2008 5:26 PM

Shinden ignores the other pets and takes the advice, using his teeth to cut at the string and pull the Kitrell out. He tugs and tugs, and once he has the wriggling Kitrell out of the tree he flutters down to the ground and sets it in the grass, spitting fluffs of fur out.
"My, I wonder how the little thing could've gotten stuck in the kite like that! I hope it wasn't stuck up there too long.. It must be pretty worn out and hungry after that disaster!"
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/12/2008 6:50 PM

Katia quickly climbed down and ran over to the Kitrell. Then she gentlely began to untagle the remaining threads. Once freed, the kitrell took to the air and headed right toward a nearby lake. The Kitrell then caught itself a fish which it took to the shore. "Well it was obviously hungry." Katia said calmly. "It didn't even try to thank you." Azel complained. Tara didn't say anything, but she didn't look so pityable anymore. However after the Kitrell finished it's meal in fluttered over to the Yonyuu sniffing it carefully and then doing the same to Katia. After a minute it perched on Katia's shoulder.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/12/2008 6:59 PM

He gives the Kitrell a sniff before tilting his head. "Well, at least it's safe, now. It seems to like you.. er.. I'm afraid I didn't catch any of your names." He smiles sheepishly. "My name is Shinden, the Temple Yonyuu."
He glances over the other pets, then up to Katia, and a touch of nervousness makes his spine tingle.
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/12/2008 7:23 PM

Katia nodded and was careful not to move her shoulder in case so she wouldn't startle it. "My name is Katia and my pets name's are Tara and Azel." She said pointing to each pet as she said their name. The Kitrell then took off back to the lake and caught another fish which it deposited at Shinden's feet before returning to Katia shoulder. "I wonder where it came from. I've never seen a Kitrell before." She said quietly.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/14/2008 6:32 PM

He nods to the other pets, smiling at each. "It's nice to meet all of you."
He then looks down to the Kitrell when it drops the fish at his paws, and he sniffs. "I've never seen one either. Actually, you guys are the first I've ever seen besides the others that live with me."
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/14/2008 6:59 PM

Katia nodded and said, "Well your the first Yonyuu I've seen other then my other pet Risika. It's nice to meet you as well. It also look like the Kitrell likes you as well." She pointed to the fish at his feet. Katia then heard the floowing in her head. "I'm hungry and I'm going to get something to eat. Maybe I'll even share." With that Azel took to the air anf flew off. Katia turned to Tara and said, "I hope she finds something and is nice enough to share." The fenling simply nodded and sniffed the Kitrell.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/18/2008 5:14 PM

Shinden takes a small bite of the fish, tasting it, then turns to Katia once more. "If they don't find something to share, we could always go find somewhere to eat." he says. "I could hang around, as long as my owner can find me later when she returns."
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/18/2008 5:43 PM

Katia nodded and said, Sure, but let's first wait for Azel to come back. After 15 minutes azel came back carrying a watermelon and a pig. However a few minutes later a farmer came chasing after her riding on a  common Cavallion. "Give me back my sheep and pig! You overgrown lizard!" Katia shouted, "Azel you didn't need to steal some food! Give it back! Azel snorted and katia heard the following in her head, "Fine strave then." Then she droped the watermelon and the pig on the farmer. Tara decided that she didn't want to be here anymore and said, "Umm have fun with the farmer." With that said, she ran out of the park. Then the Kitrell groweled at the farmer and puffed up it's fur. It didn't seem to like all the fuss, but it didn't look like things were going to calm down anytime soon.

(I'm glad that this rp is moving again. Also tara is now out of the rp.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/19/2008 9:08 PM

(( Yes, I'm sorry I wasn't able to notify you that I would be busy.. I'm glad it's moving as well. ))

Shinden keeps quiet, not wanting to get caught up in the flurry. Once he had a chance to speak, he whispers quickly "Maybe we should head somewhere to eat where nobody will chase us down?"
He looks toward a small stand, the smell of hot dogs and other greasy foods wafting from the area, and he licks his chops.
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/19/2008 10:03 PM

Katia was sad that Tara had ran, but she didn't blame her. She gave azel a dirty look and then said, "Well you got me into this mess, you get me out!" With that Azel snorted, but swopped down and picked up Katia by her dress with her teeth. "This isn't what I meant!" She squeaked. However as tasty as the food smelled, she couldn't get any as she had no money. "As good as that sounds, I can't eat that stuff as my mom doesn't like me to have grease, I'll find something else." She lied. The kitrell meanwhile and fled once Azel had got close, but was flying alongside the Hallowheart for some reason.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next