Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/19/2008 10:08 PM

Shinden's ears flick back in disappointment, but he follows without a single sigh, stepping lightly beside the hollowheart to keep pace.
He wasn't a very greedy fellow, but did love food when it was offered, and he was a bit excited at the fact that kind faces that were strange to him would be about. Er.. well, as kind as they come, anyhow.
[center]{( Echo . Legna )}
ImageImage
My Zoo | My Breedables | Dimenzhia Forum
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/19/2008 10:30 PM

Katia left with Azel for a few minutes, and when they came back Azel was carrying a dead wild fowl. Katia was on her back instead of in her mouth and the Kitrell was once again on her head. "This stupid bird is way too small for me." Azel grumbled within everyone's mind. Katia patted her and said, "You can look for more as long as you promise not to steal it." Azel snorted and landed for her to get off. Then she dropped the bird before taking off presumably to look for food. "It isn't much, but would you like to share with me?" Katia asked Shinden.
My pets Tara and Azel.
<center>ImageImage</center>
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 232
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/20/2008 7:22 PM

Shinden waves a paw. "I couldn't think of it. I know birds don't have a lot of meat as it is. You can have it.. I can look for my own food later. For now, if you'd like, we can just enjoy each other's company." He gives a toothy grin, his tail flopping back and forth.
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/20/2008 8:08 PM

Katia nodded and realized that she couldn't eat any yet as it was raw, she would have to wait to Azel to come back first. However she did begin to tear off the bird's feathers and after about five minutes the bird was featherless. She pulled off a small chuck of raw meat and offered it to the kitrell who had been watching the whole thing. It sniffed and took a small bite, but didn't take a 2nd bite. Katia then got up and washed her hands in the lake. Then Azel came flying back with a wild boar in her claws. "Hey Azel, I'm glad you found something, but can you cook the bird please? With that she grabbed a stick and implaed the bird with it for azel to roast. Azel snorted, but blew a little fire on the bird untill the skin was pure black. Katia then started to blow on the bird untill it was cooled and then ripped off the skin. Then she grabbed a leg and started to eat. Nearby azel was also enjoying her meal.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/21/2008 6:21 PM

He sits nearby, not wanting to be in the way of their meals. "My owner has a Hollowheart as well... a Blood one. He's a bit grouchy, but mostly keeps quiet. He's not too huge, either. Not like the one you have. I suspect he's young. My owner also has a Fenling that's Cursed, and it's a boy. He's very smart." He thinks for a moment, tail flicking. "Then there's another Yonyuu, but she's Sky.. and there's a Glacial Slynx that's a little clumsy and funny, and a couple others.. They're new."

He was a bit amazed at the new company... So many pets he already knew that he lived with, but making friends was a whole new experience. He enjoyed it. He just wished he knew better things to talk about.
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/21/2008 7:35 PM

Katia nodded and said, "You've seen all my pets, but one and that's Risika. She's a void Yonyuu." However then the kitrell opened it's mouth and said, "You've got one more pet and that's me Aurora." Well the kitrell was obviously a girl so that mystery was sloved. Katia had a look of surprise on her face at learning that the Kitrell intended to stick with her. "Are you sure Aurora?" She asked. "Yes, I'm sticking with you." Aurora replied. Azel snorted at this, but didn't say anything.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/22/2008 5:46 PM

He smiles. "Congratulations. That's one more to add to your team. So, do you fight your pets, or have you ever had breedable pets?" he asks. It was a good conversation starter, he figured. "My owner has a couple of Kuhnas and she'll be getting a Lucain within the next month or so."

Then, off at the edge of the park with a sketchbook in hand, a woman with white hair in a black dress is spotted. She's looking around with her silver eyes, then when she spots Shinden she moves over. An Arkuhna is cradled in her other arm, smiling down at them when the woman gets close. "There you are! You've made friends?"

"Yes." Shinden replies, nodding in greeting to the woman, then he turns to Katia. "This is Echo, my owner."
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/22/2008 9:40 PM

Katia smiled and then said, "I don't have any breedables, but I might let them fight if they want to in the future. They haven't really had any training since my grandmother didn't like to fight. However I think it will be good for them to learn as long as they fight for a good cause and they don't mind fighting." Azel seemed to grin at this statment. It looked like she might be someone who was planning to do some fighting. Aurora didn't give any clues at her onpion on the matter. She then looked at the woman and said, My name is Katia, it's nice to meet you. Shindin is a good yonyuu. You are lucky to have him." The suddenly a void Yonyuu landed within a few feet of Katia. "I'm bored!" Risika announced in everyone's mind. Well it appears that Katia's Yonyuu has decided to show up.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/25/2008 2:10 PM

"Thank you. It's very nice to meet all of you." Echo replies, patting Shinden on the head. "Oh? I'm glad to hear that Shinden was behaving himself. He's so good to have around.. so helpful."

Shinden's attention turns toward Risika, and he steps out of her way.
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/25/2008 4:42 PM

Katia just looked at her Yonyuu for a bit with a surprised look on her face. "Ok....what do you want me to do about it?" She asked Risika. Soon everyone heard the reply of, "Entertain me!" It kinda made you wonder who was the pet and who was the mistress. "Well....maybe you could go swimming in the lake?" Katia said while pointing to the lake. Before Risika had a chance to say anything, Azel snorted and said, "I'll make it easy for her." Then the Hallowheart took flight, seized Risika and drooped her in the lake. This made Aurora start laughing and katia shooked her head. "Sorry about that, Risika is the least loyal of them all.  She said to Echo and Shinden.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/26/2008 11:57 AM

"Maybe you should spend some alone time with her." Echo suggests. She then scratches Shinden behind the ear. "That's what I did with all of my pets, and they turned out great. Except Utsuro, my Blood Hollowheart. He's a bit more anti-social and prefers his alone time. I'd be surprised if he showed up today."

"One day he'll get better." the little Arkuhna pipes up from Echo's arms.

"This is one of my breedables." Echo says, stroking the Arkuhna. "This is Ame. I carry her around with me sometimes so people will know I have her, I suppose. I hope to breed her someday." She sets Ame down, and she stretches in the grass, yawning.
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/26/2008 3:34 PM

Katia nodded and said, "I have and she has gotten a little better. However I can't neglect my other pets." Risika swam to the shore and climbed out of the lake. She shot a dirty look at Azel and shook herself dry. "Stupid overgrown lizard!" She shouted in everyone's mind. Azel snarled and her reply of, "Lame excuse for a canine!" Which was heard in everyone's mind as well. Katia ran between them and said, "Calm down you two. This isn't have you should act. It makes you look like hatchlings and puppies." Risika and Azel snorted and turns their heads away simultaneously. Katia sighed, then Aurora blinked a few times before shaking her head at them.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Echo_Erratica » 05/27/2008 5:10 PM

Shinden winces at the shouts that rattle in his head, his wings fluffing up. "It's not that big of a deal, you guys.. We're all just trying to have fun here."

Ame giggles at the dripping wet Risika, pawing at her paintbrush that she always carries with her.

"It wouldn't be abandoning your pets.." Echo reassures her with a smile. "As long as you spend some time with all of your pets they'll be fine.. But the troubled pets need some help."
ImageImage
[/center]
Echo_Erratica
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/27/2008 7:10 PM

Katia looked embarressed over the fuss her pets were making, but she shook her head at what Echo said, "It's not that she's troubled per say. She's just new. I only got her recently and she's still adjusting. The only reason she's here is because she took a shine to Tara, my Fenling. Though she is slowly getting to like me."  Risika came within two feet of Katia and sat down which surprised Katia. "That's a good deal closer then she normally comes." She thought to herself.  Aurora flew over to Azel and started to ask about what flight was like for someone as large as herself. They didn't hear the answer to the question, but it was probably answered in Aurora's mind.
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Katia » 05/28/2008 10:42 PM

Katia then noticed that it has gotten very late. "You will have to excuse us. It's late and we really have to go. It was nice to meet you all."  Then she turned to her pets and said, "Risika, azel and Aurora, it's time to go." Azel snorted, but lowered herself to the ground so that katia could climb on. Once Katia was safely on her back, she took to the skies with Risika and Aurora following close behind.

[I'm out.]
My pets Tara and Azel.
Katia
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous