Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Training Time You Silly Fenling!

Postby Rozel » 05/11/2008 8:01 PM

Purine Fenling
 Rozel's Fenling doesn't move and the Fenling grrs and she puts the leash on Sugar and drags her to the park. I sigh and throw a stick "Fetch!" The Fenling crawls to the stick and sniffs it then picks it up and runs to it's owner.   :oops:  "Hahaha silly Fenling, I love you" :) She pat it's head and she smiles a bit but then starts to fall asleep.
A girl walks by huming a tune in the starlit night, her hair so long and flowing... Image.
Rozel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 217
Donate

Postby Rozel » 05/11/2008 8:11 PM

Purine Fenling

Rozel sits down beside the Fenling and wake him up. "Training time is not over... You only cought one little stick and you need to do at least 5 catches.  Come on." But Sugar the Fenling just rolled over and went back to sleep.  But she kept trying! I took Sugars favorite treat and tossed that instead of a stick and Sugar jumped up and ran to the treat and munched it happily!  She ended up thinking she would bring it everytime she went to the park "Being fast and fetching is not the only thing you need to know Sugar, I'll teach you more a bit later." Rozel smiles and she picks her up as they go home.
A girl walks by huming a tune in the starlit night, her hair so long and flowing... Image.
Rozel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firenzata » 05/11/2008 9:37 PM

(( Mind if I join? ))

Sly, a lone cursed fenling, was running through the park. She was just glad that at the moment, she was away from the Dead coast and all of that salt. So far, she had seen an occasional few people here and there on her way back, and going through the park. Up ahead of her, she noticed another fenling, with quite the opposite colors than hers. I hope they're not the spoiled type... Sly thought to herself. Getting close enough to nip it's tail, she said in greeting, "Hey there."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ImageImageImage

^ Click please! I'd greatly appreciate it!
Firenzata
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1695
Donate

Postby Rozel » 05/12/2008 9:04 AM

The tired Fenling poked it's head up and sniffed the other Fenling and made a small bark.
Purine Fenling
Rozel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rozel » 05/12/2008 9:09 AM

Sense sugar was not well trained for this being the second day of being with her owner the Fenling started biting the other one randomly.
Purine Fenling
Rozel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rozel » 05/12/2008 9:13 AM

Rozel calls to her and grabs Sugar, "sorry about that... she's still a little pup.  :roll: *sigh* When will you ever learn Sugar?" Rozel puts Sugar on my lap and I yawn as the sun starts to set over the horizon.  
Purine Fenling
Rozel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firenzata » 05/12/2008 5:05 PM

Sly drew herself back, her lips in a snarl. "Hey! Watch it!" she hissed at it as she just dodged the nip. This other Fenling must of still been very young. Relaxing her fur and looking up at the master, she gave a quick, curteous, nod, and went to the Fenling's side. "Can you talk yet?" Sly asked her, in a friendly tone.

ImageImageImage

Firenzata
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rozel » 05/12/2008 5:45 PM

yip yip. "No the young girl replies with a shrug, I guess I should teach her how asap."
Rozel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firenzata » 05/12/2008 6:06 PM

Sly looked back up at the master again. " I suppose so." She replied. "It would be very helpful in the longrun for the both of you." Sly looked back to the Fenling. "What kind of Fenling are you? I've seen your type before somewhere..." She quickly asked her as she continued to briefly walk with them.

ImageImageImage

Firenzata
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rozel » 05/12/2008 6:10 PM

Purine... She yiped. My master actually owns a zoo of Purines... and a few other types.
Rozel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firenzata » 05/12/2008 6:16 PM

Ahh, those Purine colored ones. They had a very friendly personality, only once she'd seen a stubborn Purine-colored creature. "Ah, yes! Now I can recognize it! I thought I had seen your colors somewhere before, but not you." She told the other female fenling. Yet, those purines seemed to be so "heavenly" and "good willed". The ones that seemed to be "untouchable" and "too good to to something wrong" annoyied her the most but this one seemed to be fine.

ImageImageImage

Firenzata
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rozel » 05/12/2008 6:23 PM

Then Rozel said... I don't really know why she is so stubborn, I heard how Purines are so godly but I think thats really the only one like that, that I own.
Rozel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firenzata » 05/12/2008 6:34 PM

"Stubborn?" Sly asked the fenling's master. She didn't seem stubborn, but then she remembered how the fenling tried to nip her, and then about how the master said she was difficut to teach. She cocked her head to one side, and began to observe the Purine fenling's phisique. She looked very fit, as if she ran around a lot and exercised as well.

ImageImageImage

Firenzata
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rozel » 05/12/2008 6:38 PM

Hard to teach and a bit rude when meeting new people but if you really get to know her and bond it's not so bad.  She is a bit lazy when it comes to training... well "most of the time"
Rozel
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firenzata » 05/12/2008 7:05 PM

"I see...." Sly replied. This time, she appoached the other fenling and sniffed her muzzle, a neutral greeting between creatures. "Your scent is mixed...." She observed. "How intresting."

ImageImageImage

Firenzata
Master Explorer
Master Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next