Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Flying in Circles (open)

Postby Shadsha23 » 05/16/2008 1:05 AM

A small blonde girl glanced up at the gorgeous Common-colored Yonyuu perched on her arm.  The air was chilly as the sunset faded into night.  A slight breeze rippled the trees around the clearing.
"Can we do it?" the girl asked.  She shook her head.  "Of course we can!  Are you ready for your first flight, Goddess?"
The Yonyuu nodded.  "Yes, Shadsha, I am ready."
Shadsha bobbed her arm up and down as Goddess started flapping her wings.  She lifted her arm high and the Yonyuu took off, stumbling at first, almost crash-landing with a thud on the soft earthen floor.
Goddess' heart raced wildly as she felt the wind ruffle her white feathers and see the view from high above.
"You're doing it, Goddess!  You did it!" Shadsha yelled happily, running under the shadow of her pet.
But Goddess could not hear her master and flew ever higher into the unknown skies.  She didn't think once where she was going or where she'd end up.  She just knew that she wanted to fly.
But the girl's smile faded as Goddess flew away, sinking like the sun into the horizon.

Shadsha sat crying on a boulder in the center of the clearing.  After searching for her pet--her best friend--for hours, calling her name until her throat became sore and running in the woods till her feet were bruised.
She feared the worst for the little Yonyuu.  What if she couldn't find shelter?  Or food?  Or what if she couldn't find her way back home?  She needed Goddess more than she needed Shadsha.  They grew up and shared everything together.  Now that the Yonyuu was gone...she couldn't just give up.  She had get help.  But after she'd stopped crying.

Meanwhile, Goddess flew in circles above densley wooded forests, trying to find a suitable place to land.  Her wings were aching and she needed to rest.
"Just a little farther..." the Yonyuu told herself.  But unfortunately that landing place that was 'a little farther'  was alot farther.  Goddess spiraled downwards toward the massive trees.  Her wing scraped against a branch.  She kept falling through the trees and landed heavily, knocking the breath out of her.  Her wound was bleeding heavily.  She grew dizzy and faded off into unconciousness...
(In case you we wondering, no, she's not dead)
Shadsha23
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby Shadsha23 » 05/17/2008 9:15 PM

Shadsha looked up at the darkening skies.  She got up off of her rock and walked away through the forest to the town.  The streets were bustling with people.  SHe just hoped ONE of them would help her.
Shadsha23
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/17/2008 9:36 PM

((Me is going to join!))

[center]Image
Anthro form

A young girl who was a Fruity kuhna, walked out of the candy shop with a fruity dots in her mouth.  "These things are amazing!  Wonder how many I can put in my mouth," she asked to herself.  Then senced misfortune from a girl, walking towards her.   No!  It's to early!  why now, she thought in her mind.  When she swallowed the fruity dot, she holded her nose, but she couldn't hold it back anymore.  Her nose started oozing out a ton of blood from her nose.  All of it went on her clothes and on the cement floor.  People reconised the blood, some people yelled to call  doctor.  Others said to leave her to die.

She looked up at the girl with misfortune (your Shadsha).  The fruity kuhna girl pulled misfortune girl's outfit and said, "Help...  Me...  And I'll repay you for help..."

{Sakura: 10}
The heart wants what the Heart GRIEVES FOR
And that's the TRUTH
Though it may hurt, I give what they DESIRE
What they Desire is my own IMITATION
The reality is, my mind thinks FICTION

Musa-The Storytelling Likuta

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 220
Donate

Postby Shadsha23 » 05/17/2008 11:20 PM

Shadsha looked at the strange fruity kuhna girl for a moment before realizing that she could get this kuhna girl's help if she could only save her life...  She quickly thought of something to do.  She called the nearest doctor.
"Umm...hello, there's a d-dying girl here.  You must h-help her!  We're in town and um...her nose won't stop bleeding!  Please, p-please hurry!!" she exclaimed.
"We'll be right there," a voice said from the other end of the telephone line.
Shadsha tried to figure out what was wrong with the kuhna girl.  She gave some tissues to the kuhna girl and checked her heartbeat.  Was it her or had Shadsha just heard...music?  Sirens blared as the doctors rushed to the scene.  Was it just the sirens?  No, it couldn't be.  It was definately music.  But it was familiar music...she had heard it before.  She stared wide-eyed at the kunha girl as she realized that that was her song--the song that Shadsha and Goddess sung together.  Was this the clue to finding her Yonyuu?
Shadsha23
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/18/2008 7:00 PM

The fruity kuhna grabed the tissue and then graed Shadsha and ran around the corner with Sadshagrasped on the shirt.  Her nose stopped bleeding, so there wasn't a trail of blood following behind.  She told her in an ally, "What was that for!?  I don't need an ambulance!  What I need is a bite."  She stoped her temper and asked politaly with a weak voice, "Anyways...  what's your name?  And why do you have a lot of misfortune?"

{11}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadsha23 » 05/19/2008 1:37 AM

"I-I'm Shadsha...Misfortune?  Well, yes...I suppose I do...My pet Yonyuu, Goddess is lost-" Shadsha started and was interupted by wailing sirens.  Uh oh.
"Where's the girl?!" the doctor called.
"Uh-um...she seems to be...um...better now.  Thank you..." Shadsha said awkwardly.  "Heh, heh..."

When the doctors had left, Shadsha asked the fruity kuhna girl, "How did you know that Goddess had flown away?"
Shadsha23
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/19/2008 8:30 AM

"How do I know?  It's simple, quite really.  Every single time I hear wings...  It reminds me the time when I got lost from Souseiseki," a tear ran down the fruity kuhnas eye after saying that.  "But, anyways.  Thanks to your change of emotions, I'm fine."  At least I don't have to share my blood now, because of that nose bleed, she thought to herself.

{12}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadsha23 » 05/19/2008 9:34 PM

"Hmm...well OK..." Shadsha said, still unsure of the fruity kuhna girl's answer.  She felt that she wasn't sharing her whole story.  "Will you help me find Goddess?"
Shadsha23
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/19/2008 9:57 PM

The fruity Kuhna bowed, and said, "Yes.  I will.  Oh, and my name is Sakura by the way.  So, show me where you last saw Goddess and we'll start from there."  Sakura smiled gently.

{13}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadsha23 » 05/20/2008 7:43 PM

Shadsha smiled and led the girl to the clearing where Goddess had flown away.  "It was her first flight, and she was doing so well," Shadsha started, "And then she just flew off.  I wasn't fast enough to catch her and it would have been impossible to see through the thick branches of the trees."  The kuhna girl nodded.  "Showuld we search around the forest perhaps?"
Shadsha23
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/20/2008 11:31 PM

Sakura nodded and said, "Yeah.  That's a good start.  Besides, if we're close, I can smell Goddesses blood.  But the only problem is that-" Sakura was cutted off by the flap of wings.  
ImageA Temple Yonyuu flew on the floor as the Yonyuu was going to tell Sakura and Shadsha something, "Might if I help, Sakura?"  "And who are you," asked Sakura.  "Haha.  It's moi, Nijiro."  "Oh.  Hello, Nijiro.  Please and thank you for the helping wings," said Sakura.
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadsha23 » 05/21/2008 12:05 AM

"Do you know this Yonyuu?" Shadsha asked Sakura.  "Anyways...we'd love your help!  Sakura was just about to say something.  WHat was it?"
Shadsha23
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/22/2008 2:19 PM

Sakura looked at Shadsha, "uh-huh.  this is Nijiro, a Tempest Yonyuu."  "Please to meet you, Shadsha.  and I'm at your service," said Nijiro.
{15}{Nijiro: 2}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shadsha23 » 05/23/2008 1:22 PM

"Pleasure.  Well, we are looking for a common colored Yonyuu.  I can't fly, so maybe you can fly and search for any traces of her.  I'll search the forest on foot."
Shadsha23
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Toon-Souseiseki » 05/26/2008 2:36 PM

"I will do that," said Nijiro, and took to the skies.  "While she's doing that.  We'll go on foot," said Sakura.  She walked into the woods first and waited for Shadsha.

{16}[3}
And that's the TRUTH

Toon-Souseiseki
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items