Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Essence » 06/28/2008 5:19 PM

((wow lots of people x__X))

Thyciline shrugged, "I guess."

"Huh?" Thyciline's fur bristled as she watched Battleheart, some of the most vicous species, battleheart! Racing toward them. "Ummm, I'm not sure how people couldn't notice those..." She turned to Ilektriki, "Well um" She stuttered. "We're hunting Mr. Wilsons as well, but I'm looking for one to keep, not to eat." She glanced nervously. "But I think I'll be joining the others now, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you came...." The looked one last stern look then bolted over to the others. "I hope I"m not the only noticing the battleheart." She announced as she padded up, "And where did Spitz go?" Thyciline asked puzzled, she had a funny feeling how all this would work out...
On a sort of hiatus, tentatively back.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 178
Donate

Postby tullow » 06/28/2008 5:33 PM

~~~
<center>ImageImageImageImageImage</center>
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby Essence » 06/28/2008 5:52 PM

Thyciline's ears twitched...she whipped around, only to find grass, but still looked around cautiously. "Hmm" She glanced up, is that one? She thought to herself, "No it's too big..." She continued talking quietly, "Hey guys? I'm going to go look around over there a bit, I think I saw something." She smiled and padded over. Thyciline was right below where the Rexxel was sitting, but she didn't notice her, maybe. She plopped down in the grass and pretended to sleep.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 06/28/2008 5:59 PM

~~~
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 06/28/2008 7:22 PM

"Took you long enough" Thyciline murmured. She stood and stretched out extending her tails and shaking back and forth to get the grass off in her fur. "I wasn't really asleep, if you noticed." She continued, "I was just trying to lure you down here.." She studied her..."Looks like it worked."

"Anyway, my name is Thyciline." She introduced herself calmly, "and you are....?"
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 06/28/2008 7:41 PM

~~~
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Daynah » 06/28/2008 8:55 PM

As Mnementh bolted after the other creatures, Ramoth watched, Why?She said to herself Why must we chase, creatures so tiny, for food?
Mnementh was out of sight now.. she didn't want to lose him stunned she stood there terrified he'd left her! She was all alone! Ramoth let out at terrible ear splitting cry. Disturbing birds out of the trees...Trees! she thought Maybe he ran toward those! and she rushed over the to the trees suddenly she tripped and blacked out...
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Postby Essence » 06/28/2008 8:58 PM

"Yeah..." She said, maybe onto this Rexxel plan. "But to keep, my owner wants one." she looked at her from the corner of her eye, "We're not as far as I know, interested in eating him." She replied, "so yeah we are basically." I guess you could join if you like, but you'd have to ask the ones I'm with, they're the ones leadering our group." Thyciline stalked back over towards the others. "Gotta keep an eye on her..." She though to herself.

----

"AHH" Thyciline yowled as she covered her ears, "What was THAT?!?!?!?!" She plopped down on the ground, "Uggg headaches!" She murmed to herself covering her head with her paws. Surely she wasn't the only one to hear that. "It must of been those dang Battlehearts..." She said, " Thade, my owners Battleheart made that sound 1 or 2 times...but I was farther away and it wasn't to noticable." She bolted over the the pond and stuck her head in, this always calmed her, for reason she doesn't know. She lifted it out and shook. "That was horrible..." Thyciline grumbled. "I hope they don't do it again!" She mewed quietly...
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Akida » 06/28/2008 11:30 PM

(Wow you guys waste no time xD! ... this is what I get for being nocturnal ;-;)

Spitz had disappeared and gone about his business as he sometimes did. The others, especially Shiver at this time, did not worry. Spitz was quick and could get away from trouble if he did get into any.
Naya saw another Rexxel leap out of a tree infront of Thyciline. As soon as she'd turned her head, a pair of battlehearts were running straight for them.. or so she thought.
Kizzai had seen the battlehearts first, being strapped to Naya's back and all. She stared at the sudden appearance of other creatures.
"Oh my.. I hope you guys packed enough lunches for more than all of us."
"No worries Kizzai. Shiver's snack bag is somewhat magical, it's connected directly to the kitchen at home you see.. Lucky for us Akida keeps it well stocked."
There was the hint of nervousness as Naya watched the battlehearts approaching.
Shiver suddenly awoke with a start, sitting up rather quickly.
"LOOK OUT FOR THE GIANT COOKIE!!.."
Thee was a long pause, then she looked around. Many others had joined them. She was dreaming about something rather strange.. Just then one of the battlehearts let out a rather loud, ear-aching cry. She covered her ears and saw Naya do so as well through the corner of her eye.
"OOOOOooooooooowwwwww!!"

{Naya: 15/Shiver: 15/Kizzai: 15/Spitz: 15}

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Postby Essence » 06/28/2008 11:57 PM

"Ugg" after the cry was over Thyciline quickly glanced back at the other Rexxel then ran over toward Naya and the others. "Wasn't that horrible?" She gasped, "The cry...Ugg I never heard one up close before x__X" She plopped down on the grass and started grooming herself, "I do NOT want to go through that again" She moaned, her fur still stood on end. "Hey Shiver!" She yowled over to her, since she was awake now. "Got another Tuna sandwich left?" She asked, I'm a tad bit hungry, a lot has gone on." She looked at her paws "If you don't mind..."
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 06/29/2008 6:47 AM

~~~
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Feint » 06/29/2008 1:12 PM

Ilektriki was mid-step when the ear-blasting screech reached his unsuspecting ears and terrified him. He near exploded into a cloud of glowy green or black feathers and squawked loudly, then spun quickly in a circle three or four times before locating the battleheart that had screamed. Ilektriki began blasting screeches and sqalling repeatedly at the top of his lungs in agitation. A single long, smooth blade of grass waved ever so slightly in the breeze. Ilektriki ceased screaming and begain ripping up clumps of innocent foilage left and right with his sharp beak and talons. Some minutes later, Ilektriki suddenly stopped unearthing the soil and raised his head slightly above the ground. The scent of fish wafted softly through the air. His stomach growled. "So hungry. . ." He stubbornly seized a mouthful of long grasses and choked them down. He gagged and dove for more.

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Postby tullow » 06/29/2008 1:34 PM

~~~
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Essence » 06/29/2008 1:57 PM

"Yeah pretty much." Thyciline looked distrought. "I hear they make good chicken wings....." She murmured, "But my owner wants one." She circled a few times and resumed laying on the grass... she flicked her tail left to right. All that has happened hadn't put hre in the best of moods.
Essence
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby tullow » 06/29/2008 2:01 PM

~~~
tullow
Master Pet Tamer