Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby tullow » 07/07/2008 4:46 PM

~~~
<center>ImageImageImageImageImage</center>
tullow
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby Rosiedog » 07/07/2008 5:34 PM

Felone
The arkunha was apinting a picture of a Mr. Wilson. She heard her owner Rosiedog say it over and over in her head. Remember? You're looking for a cute Mr. Wilson. Felone the arkunha thought that if she painted a painting of a Mr. Wilson it might attract one. "Now that looks perfect." The arkunha said. She saw a Pet holding another one. "I wonder if they're looking for a Mr. Wilson too?" She pondered. She packed up her Paintbrush and her art pad and walked to the battlehearts. "I'm Felone and you are?"She asked politely.

[Please don't hurt her. She's one of my main charecters. O.O?]

[1]
<center>Zoo Pen</center>
ImageImageImage
Rosiedog
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 29
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/07/2008 6:16 PM

Mnementh watched as Tulline walked off. Then the arkuna came up to him.
"Mnementh" he said as he put Ramoth down "and this is Ramoth" he said pointing to Ramoth she stirred a gain then woke up. "wh...where are we?" she said.  "who are you?" she asked the arkuna.
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Postby Rosiedog » 07/07/2008 6:48 PM

"I'm Felone. Happy to meet you. By any chance, are ya's looking for a Mr. Wilson? My owner wants one."The Arkunha quickly replied. "She told me not to leave until I found a-"The arkunha was interrupted by a loud SQUUAAAWWWK!!"What was that?!"She yelped.I must go and look for a Mr. Wilson now."She trotted off.[Going into another thread in Terrace Park the same place.]
<center>Zoo Pen</center>
ImageImageImage
Rosiedog
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 29
Donate

Postby Daynah » 07/09/2008 1:46 PM

Ramoth watched the arkuna run off.
"What an unusual character." she said to Mnementh.
Daynah
Banned
Pets | Items
Keystones: 122
Donate

Postby Akida » 08/08/2008 1:15 AM

"Oh my! Such a party here!" exclaimed Naya.
"Yes it is. I don't think we packed enough lunches for everyone though.." sighed Shiver.
"We can go home and get s'more sillies!!" chimed in Kizzai.
"Actually, that's not a bad idea," observed Shiver, "How about it Naya?"
"Sure it may take us a while to get back here.."
"Has anyone seen Spitz?!"
Kizzai looked around, swirling in her bowl causing a mini whirlpool.

The bubble spirit was looking down at them the whole time, only thing is that he was quite high. Something zoomed past him almost popping the bubble. He squeaked softly and dived towards his companions. The large thing brushed by him again.. it was one of those silly birds trying to make him their lunch. He sqirted water at the larger creature deterring it for a bit as he made his way to safety.

{Naya: 18/Shiver: 18/Kizzai: 18/Spitz: 18}

"Christmas?! I'm starting preparations for the new year celebrations thank you very much!"

Wishlist : Breeding : Sale/Trade : Housing
Akida
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 299
Donate

Previous